This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Nkuma

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Nkuma

2322 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Nkuma....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Demi: The Moru tribe have already taken out two winners and someone deemed their tribes villain. Three big names have gone in their prior tribals while Nkuma has gunned for the opposite, the inactive players. In the event of a merge or swap do you believe you could be the opposing tribes number one target for being the series legend?

- Dono: Coming into the game there were three players from my previous season Thailand, including yourself. Now your the lone season nine player, do you believe that to be a helpful thing or hurtful to your game with players that participated in your winning season already being eliminated?

- Robby: With this being the second Nkuma Tribal Council and being the fifth overall, have the groundwork already been laid for who is the weakest link or next to go?

- Dan: You've never participated on a Kolby or Bennett's Survivor season with a swap. Playing in three in total. Being at the fifth Tribal Council of the season do you seem to believe there is an upcoming swap and if so how does that influence the game?

- Mike "Iz": At the Tribal Immunity Challenge today you chose to participate but left in the first round, being replaced by Dan. Do you believe that first round was dire to your teams win or loss? And if so do you expect it to affect tonight's vote?

- Max: With the previous Nkuma vote being a ten to zero, with even the eliminated player self-voting. Do you expect tonight's tribal to follow a similar trend of a huge majority?

- Luke: Would you consider the two tribes to be pretty evenly matched challenge wise so far? Moru has visited three tribals while this is Nkuma's second. Does that mean your tribe has a slight upperhand and if so will challenge strength come into play based on who gets eliminated?

- Will: Your tribe has won three Hidden Immunity Idol clues so far, plus has had the opportunity to guess a maximum of five times. By now do you expect the idol to have been found and could it affect this tribal?

- Sam: Coming into this Tribal Council, is there a clear target on the line tonight? Or would you consider everything to still be up in the air and anything could potentially occur?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2322 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
- Will: Your tribe has won three Hidden Immunity Idol clues so far, plus has had the opportunity to guess a maximum of five times. By now do you expect the idol to have been found and could it affect this tribal?

I think it's common knowledge at this point, given that there's only like 6 or 7 people that could possibly be guessed, but after the last challenge I stumbled across this:
https://gyazo.com/aaaaf60e526404825ce96cfd19d9d20e

I don't know who has it or if it will affect the vote, but I know for sure it's been found, and now so does everyone else.

Just thought I'd let everyone know. :)
2322 days 15 hours ago
Philip13
*Cough* flush it *cough*
2322 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
With the previous Nkuma vote being a ten to zero, with even the eliminated player self-voting. Do you expect tonight's tribal to follow a similar trend of a huge majority?

I think the tribe wants to stay as united as possible in these votes to stay strong moving forward. It's too early to say if the vote will be unanimous yet but I think everyone agrees the more unified we are the better off we all are in the long run.
2322 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
- Dan: You've never participated on a Kolby or Bennett's Survivor season with a swap. Playing in three in total. Being at the fifth Tribal Council of the season do you seem to believe there is an upcoming swap and if so how does that influence the game?
I think the possibility of there being a swap could effect this game but idk if there's gonna be a swap Bec I have this conspiracy theory where you and Bennett team up and never met me participate in a swap
2322 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
- Dono: Coming into the game there were three players from my previous season Thailand, including yourself. Now your the lone season nine player, do you believe that to be a helpful thing or hurtful to your game with players that participated in your winning season already being eliminated?

I think it is neat-o. Although I miss Brian & Andrew already, it shows everyone left that I have absolutely zero relationships in the game that were established before this season started. I believe (I could be wrong) that I am the ONLY person here that can say that.
2322 days 12 hours ago
IceBear
Luke: Would you consider the two tribes to be pretty evenly matched challenge wise so far? Moru has visited three tribals while this is Nkuma's second. Does that mean your tribe has a slight upperhand and if so will challenge strength come into play based on who gets eliminated?

I would agree in the equal strength of the tribes. I don't think we have an upper hand in challenges. Each task has to be treated individually instead of being viewed as linked. I hope challenge strength doesn't get put into play for obvious reasons. I blame my job.
2322 days 5 hours ago
demikol
Demi: The Moru tribe have already taken out two winners and someone deemed their tribes villain. Three big names have gone in their prior tribals while Nkuma has gunned for the opposite, the inactive players. In the event of a merge or swap do you believe you could be the opposing tribes number one target for being the series legend?

Possibly, but if you participated in the vl since all stars, the games have actually changed and had become much more strategic and 'hard core' since the 'earlier' seasons.  I kinda laugh when people call me a threat but everyone to their own :)
2322 days ago
coolnarwhal88
I will be reading the votes tonight, so make sure to send them to me
2321 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2321 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2321 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.
2321 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Gl Nkuma!
2321 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Will/hellomynameis347
2321 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
Novamax243
2321 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
*flips vote*
demikol

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!