This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

2328 days 4 hours ago
demikol
Let's make this a good game guys, gl
2328 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
gl everyone in this game
2328 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
So what's the big twist
2328 days 4 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Your first immunity challenge of the season will be LIVE tomorrow @ 9:00 PM EST (due to TAR premiere). I will be the one hosting (we will be alternating every other challenge). Also, one immunity idol will be hidden on each tribe but you will not receive clues until after the first challenge.

GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK!
2328 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Since Bennett & I both have different rules on Hidden Immunity Idols we decided to compromise. In the Pre-Merge Phase it'll be done by my rules while the post-merge will be Bennett's way of doing things.

The Pre-Merge Hidden Immunity Idols are hidden under a previous castaway in our series (One of mine from my series; One of Bennett's for his tribe.) each challenge win you'll get a clue towards it. You may guess ONCE per elimination.

If an idol is already obtained and someone finds the correct castaway the new player to guess the location will be notified it has been found.
2328 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Additional notes, you'll want to send confessionals to both hosts! Also, please add us both into messages.

You can also add me on skype: live:59e9dd78a4ece35e
2328 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
how dare you delete my message
2328 days 4 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Don't test me

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!