This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

2339 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The cast reveal for Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett will be on January 2nd @ 8:00 PM EST. SHOWING UP IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT ENCOURAGED!
2339 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Bennett originally posted the wrong date in the forum above. Checkmate.

Kolby: 1
Bennett: 0
2339 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
it should be the 2nd tho
Tim - 5
Kolby 1
Bennett - 0
2338 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Can't wait for this season
2338 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Likewise, purple :-)
2337 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
"I am the best player of all time. Not just one of the best of my season. You know what? Fuck that. I'm the best player on this site."

“In this brutal world, tengaged is a site of power hungry trolls and condescending liars, but it’s also another world to be in where I’m not forced into a system I hate. I can’t win or lose in my life but on tengaged I’m able to Win something and feel like I can achieve things in the world. And it’s for this reason that by joining this game I promise sur mon âme that I will be in the finals.”

"Now, I will operate my new strategy: the dictatorship."

“I know I could pull off a W, a bitch just needs the right ingredients ;)”

“How long I last, that's complete up to the cast, and how stupid they are.”

"I need to find a way to creatively put the targets on other people"

“Im playing this all out, guns blazing, one final shot, to see what I can do, and where it takes me. “

“This season is going to be epic and I want to prove I can hang with the best.”

“I foresee myself winning again. Why consider anything less?”

"I was a hero. I was a villain. Now I'm a legend."

"I didn't care if it was standard or moral, I just did whatever I could to keep myself safe"

"I'm going to knock you down one by one, like when I play bowling on Wii Sports."
2337 days 6 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
"...now the whole world stands on the brink, staring into bloody hell. All those liberals, and intellectuals and smooth talkers, and suddenly no one can think of anything to say. Beneath me, this awful jungle, it screams like an abattoir of retarded children, and the night reeks of fornication and bad consciences."
2336 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Welcome to Survivor: Kolby vs Bennett - The Congo! Tonight starts the journey you've all been waiting for, ten of Kolby's Survivors top All Stars vs ten of Bennett's Survivors top "All Stars" each chosen from a respective archetype.
2336 days 11 hours ago
dwipeouts
excited and scared
2336 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
2336 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
LMAO THE QUOTES AROUND BENNETTS ALL STARS
2336 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett!
2336 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fuck
2336 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Hold on let me send my mails, let's ease into this
2336 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
@Bennett
-
Looks like I beat you to the welcoming!
2336 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
coolnarwhal88
Fuck

our esteemed host

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!