This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE REUNION

Topic » THE REUNION

1835 days 8 hours ago
TheOmen
Hello, welcome to the Reunion of Omen’s Drag Race Seapson 8! This has been a long journey across the country, and soon after 1 1/2 months of racing, we are down to our FINAL FOUR!

How I will crown the winner will be revealed later but for now, I want us to look back on the journey so far and relive the moments that made this season!

We will look at some of the most controversial moments in ODR history that took place this season and look back at some moments that made us laugh and cry.

I will also reveal the winner of Miss Congenitalty as voted by the queens themselves!

For the sake of civil discussion, each queen must request a question by me and I will lead the conversation and topics we will discuss! If queens want to have a reunion look they can feel free to post them here as well!
1835 days 8 hours ago
rory17
Hello! I want a question!

(Look to come later)
1835 days 8 hours ago
TheOmen
Well if there was one queen who came outta nowhere it was Piah LaTrelle. Take a look at her run.

*rolls Piah’s b-tape*

Piah, you came into the season as an intruder queen, in tradition to your house legacy, how did you think this was something that could have potentially hurt you?

Also, you have gotten into some fights and drama with some queens in the Skype chat, how do you feel about some of the queens now?
1835 days 8 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Sharol enters the set and sips her cocktail

I'm back, bbys x I'm gonna let Piah answer her question, first.
1835 days 7 hours ago
rory17
Omen: Piah, you came into the season as an intruder queen, in tradition to your house legacy, how did you think this was something that could have potentially hurt you?

Piah: Personally, I didn’t think coming in late would hurt me. I knew my abilities and wasn’t super worried. I was more worried about my potential competition and how I would compare.

Omen: Also, you have gotten into some fights and drama with some queens in the Skype chat, how do you feel about some of the queens now?

Piah: I don’t have any issue with any queen here. I had my shit with Rachel and Sharol and Erykah and EZ and the tea bag girl; I don’t have beef with anyone. If anyone has an issue with me, we can talk about it.
1835 days 7 hours ago
snick427
I would like a question!
1835 days 6 hours ago
TheOmen
Sharol Dasho. You truly had a bumpy road resulting in one of the 3 most controversial eliminations of the season.

What do you think are areas of your Drag you can improve on?
1835 days 6 hours ago
Analiese
Controversial?  I have to laugh.

Anyways, I’ll happily take a question.
1835 days 6 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Sharol: One of the "most controversial"? I'm flattered, really. x Honestly though, it was super bumpy, I can't deny that. What I also can't deny is the feeling I was being targeted and that target being agreed upon by the other queens. I think the target could've been because I was too new to IMVU for my skills to match up with all of the known fierce competitors that were in this season.

But when Erykah sent me home, it was exactly because of that that I got an epiphany of what needed to be done to fix that. And that goes into your question, Omen. The areas of my drag I realized I needed. And that's to put it onto myself and nobody else, no matter what, to put down everything I can to the runway. I'll be pulling more edits, more stun, and 100% *to my ability* with every runway as I grow. I found out I wasn't putting all of my determination into the runway.
1835 days 6 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Sharol: Oh of course you'd laugh Erykah, you're the one who sent me to the bottom to get me out LOL
1835 days 6 hours ago
rory17
Sharol, this is a genuine question. When you said that you toned down your talent level to be at the level of everyone elses, were like...serious or trolling?
1835 days 5 hours ago
MiharuWada24
What- legit I never once said that? I would never say I toned down to be at any of the other queens' level who was here, it's clear all of you or most were known to be really fierce.

I think you meant when I said I toned myself down because of Omen's tastes. And at some point when I was in the race, I was seriously thinking that pfff. I also now realize that wasn't a way to look at not putting in all of my determination to my drag
1835 days 5 hours ago
rory17
You told the group chat you didn’t want to shine too hard in the challenges, so you toned down your dancing and singing and fashion abilities so you could be at a similar level as us
1835 days 5 hours ago
MiharuWada24
PFFFFF BITCH WHAT I NEVER EVER ONCE SAID THAT I
1835 days 5 hours ago
MiharuWada24
I'm serious, literally never happened
1835 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
*struts in and sits cross legged*
https://imgur.com/a/zL3mKUO

Question, Omen. Now.

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!