This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE REUNION

Topic » THE REUNION

1842 days 2 hours ago
Gamerden13
Deliah: Twoards the end of your run you got discouraged and in your head, why was that?

It's just, in the early days of this season I really felt like I was giving me absolute best and yet I was always overshadowed by other queens who I felt were not trying hard enough. That combined with the toxicity this season (don't lie, it was extremely toxic) and I just fell deeper and deeper into my slump and by the end of my run, I honestly just felt like quiting but I didn't have the balls to do it. (for lack of a better term)
1842 days 2 hours ago
Dylangover1
can i have a question
1842 days 2 hours ago
TheOmen
Well, a lot of questions are still to be answered, but I want to get a little business out of the way.

Last night, I asked every queen who they would want they think should be Miss Congenitalty!

2 queens were tied! However one of the queens will compete in the finale, so with the potential of them winning I will give it to the queen who didn’t make the finale.

This years’s Miss Congeniality received 4 votes. The following queens who voted for her said the following:

Harley Ann Hart: “I don't remember her going off on anyone.”

Rachel Tension: “she never seemed to get into any arguments and would always tell the honest truth to me when I asked her opinion on my looks. Always nice and tries very hard to take on board critiques and improve.”

Aphrodite Starchild: “she Was always sweet, always had something nice to say to everyone, and was always very easy to work with and get along with”

Phila McHunt: “She was a good solid queen who went her business with class and presented herself so well throughout. She didn't jump in and tear other queens down and she was probably the sweetest person in the whole cast- never having a tantrum and never trying to bury other queens for her own gain.”

It is an honor to crown this year’s MISS C to......
1842 days 2 hours ago
TheOmen
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BOTTOM KANDY
1842 days 1 hour ago
nijoco
I think I can on strong at the end of the season when I realised, thanks in part to you, that was was really lacking was confidence and daring to try new things. I tried my hand at something new and it seemed to work for me and gave me even more confidenice moving forward.
1842 days 1 hour ago
rory17
*rolls eyes as EZ talks and flips wig*
1842 days 1 hour ago
rory17
I’m gonna say it...and whoever feels offended doesn’t matter to me. If you thought this season was toxic, you were either an easy target or nobody liked you here. Not saying this season wasn’t anywhere near toxic, but some of you girls just weren’t liked.
1842 days ago
Analiese
*claps for Piah*
1842 days ago
Analiese
Omen honestly, I think ALL of the eliminated girls have massive potential.  Everyone who was eliminated had a strength of some sort and varying weaknesses.  The girl that I think has the most potential is the one that applies your critiques and strengthens her weakest area.

But if I had to give a name, I’d say Aphrodite.  She’s a fierce lipsyncer, a good singer, a funny actress, and I think her runways were the only thing holding her back all season.  I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes it all the way in an allstar season.
1842 days ago
rory17
*gets and curtsies*

*laughs* I mean did I lie?
1842 days ago
rory17
1842 days ago
snick427
...I feel like the toxicity was pretty obvious. When the host has to declare an entire week a wash because of drama, I'd say that's pretty solid proof of my position
1842 days ago
rory17
But the drama was over the challenge and how messy it was, not really everyone arguing. We argued every week to that same level and got results. It was toxic to you because nobody liked you, period.
1842 days ago
RightToCensor
Thank you Erykah. That means a lot to me.
1842 days ago
snick427
Incorrect.

1. The argument in Utah started out as being about the challenge, but then politics got involved and all hell broke loose.

2. I can't speak to what happened in the chat after I was eliminated, but at no point while I was still in the competition did the arguments ever approach the level of the Utah argument.

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!