This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE REUNION

Topic » THE REUNION

1842 days 22 hours ago
rory17
...If you say so
1842 days 22 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Bitch please do not even TRY to make up some fake drama shit from smth that literally never came out of my mouth
1842 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
*rolls eyes*
*files nails*
1842 days 22 hours ago
rory17
*stares at Sharol* Mhm
1842 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Since Omen doesn’t want to speak up.

Piah, you’ve certainly had a weird run on the show this time around. What sets you apart from the other 3?
1842 days 22 hours ago
MiharuWada24
I'm dead serious bby, I didn't ever say it, do you have proof? I'm not messing with you I swear I didn't ever say anything like that to the full extent of my memory and I wouldn't have
1842 days 22 hours ago
rory17
Why thank you Rachel for changing the subject to something more important than the 10th placer babbling!

I would say what sets me apart was I didn’t need to win a challenge to stand out. I was consistently in the top and was shown as someone who can do almost anything.

A question for you Rachel is if you came back for another season, what would you do differently? How would you go about the race?
1842 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
A question for you Rachel is if you came back for another season, what would you do differently? How would you go about the race?

What I would do differently is nothing. I wouldn’t change how my run went on the show because I knew I did a fierce job. I was the last queen to place lower than safe and I felt like I was honestly giving a lot this season. It’s just that you bitches are fucking fierce and if it was a different season with other queens then I may have snatched some wins! But I would say that I definitely would change my attitude because yeah the amount of arguments I had and shit was not cute.
1842 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
I'll take a question
1842 days 20 hours ago
nijoco
sure i would love  question too!
1842 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
I would love question
1842 days 18 hours ago
dawnpeacly
I WANT A QUESTION
1842 days 17 hours ago
snick427
Still waiting on a question :/
1842 days 17 hours ago
snick427
https://media1.tenor.com/images/afdc43d205223b5ef711a2d8d8395cd6/tenor.gif
1842 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
Also I’ll take a Question Omen

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!