This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE REUNION

Topic » THE REUNION

1842 days 4 hours ago
Analiese
worst weeks to be in the chat, ranked:

1) Nashville
2) Salt Lake City
3) Hershey
1842 days 4 hours ago
snick427
Again, I can't speak to what happened after I was gone. I REALLY wanted to be a fly on the wall!
1842 days 4 hours ago
snick427
What the hell happened in Nashville? I'm really curious now
1842 days 4 hours ago
dawnpeacly
APHRODITE IS RACIST!!!!!!!!!
1842 days 4 hours ago
dawnpeacly
and that’s all i have to say at this reunion, good bye and good night.
1842 days 4 hours ago
rory17
The argument in Utah caused Omen to break up the chat almost bc his phone was being blown up. The challenge was overall a mess and that was what happened in the results. Omen even said "This challenge was a mess with horrible acting, horrible attitudes and horrible twerking." All challenge related things.

There were far worse arguments than that such as St. Louis and Hershey and Nashville.
1842 days 4 hours ago
Analiese
Oh I forgot about the Twin City nightmare
1842 days 3 hours ago
RightToCensor
Well I can say this. I take full responsibility for every argument I started and for every time I acted out of character. I’m not gonna make excuses for it and If I offended or hurt anyone with how I acted this season I’m sorry.
1842 days 3 hours ago
jfaia
No one:
Henny: Well, this was a fun season to me, from my very first drag runway (a fking google image picture) in which pretty sure everyone thought I might be one of the first to go, to arriving at 7th place, after beggining to lear IMVU skills (first time also here), after beggining to learn Photoshop skills (also, first time) and after seeing, learning and actually doing some fierce and unique Lipsyncs (again, first time), I´ve proven a lot not only to myself but to the people that told me I was going to go home first. To all the people that helped me (such as Phila, Piah, Erykah and Rachel) thank you . And to all, you definitely have not seen the last of me. To the final 4, good luck to you all and may the best queen win, because you are all amazing and fierce sisters <3
1842 days 3 hours ago
TheOmen
Anyway...

Aphrodite, close out the reunion...

Who do you think is going to win?
1842 days 3 hours ago
RightToCensor
Reunion Look:
https://imgur.com/1qyDM9X
https://imgur.com/ezcUPj0

Well to answer your Question in my opinion either Piah and Erykah should win. and they both know why I think so.
1842 days 3 hours ago
TheOmen
Well, this was a lively finale! I want to thank the queens who made this season so memorable! The finale will be up soon!

*DO NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD*

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!