This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Runway

Topic » Episode 7: Runway

1808 days 4 hours ago
mahogany
Cigarette's Words of Wisdom, Number 428: Never rank YOURSELF as low that's also a sign of weakness.

If I was ranking myself I would have won this challenge, won the last three challenges, won the challenge I didn't post for. Because I'm what? sickening.
1808 days 4 hours ago
RightToCensor
If I ranked myself as the winner of this challenge people would say my Ego is big and that is the one thing I am trying to improve.

Do I think I should have won this week?  No. I knew I wasn’t Because in retrospect I had the worst season so I knew I probably wasn’t gonna win.

However I don’t think I should be lipsyncing this week. A Safe/LOW? Maybe but BTTM4? I don’t see it.

And I don’t think it’s a weakness to admit I wasn’t the best this week. Because I wasn’t. But I don’t think I should be lipsyncing.

But it’s whatever I’m gonna lipsync and give it my best.
1808 days 4 hours ago
mahogany
I really wanna debunk this myth that Roanoke was such a hard season to design for, is it that hard to find a pilgrim dress up doll site? Lmk.
1808 days 4 hours ago
RightToCensor
Girl not only is it the worst season but it’s the season with the least stuff to worth with.
1808 days 4 hours ago
RightToCensor
Like murder house had the BDSM leather look,the maid,Constance,Black Dahlia etc

Asylum Had nuns,Alien abductions,serial killers,PEPPER.

Coven had witches of all forms,the axe murderer,frankenkyle

Freakshow had clowns,conjoined twins,ELSA MARS AKA THE MOST ICONIC BITCH EVER

Hotel had Gaga’s character,Aileen Wournos,Vampires,Sarah Paulson’s character etc

Cult had clowns,Cult members,Manson

Haven’t watch apocalypse yet but Im sure there was lots of thems.

But Roanoke had like maybe one Concept.... lol besides Gaga’s character of the witch.
1807 days 23 hours ago
rollingderp
Aphrodite sister to sister you looked... suspicious
1807 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*Lemonadé eats popcorn, watching at home*
1807 days 21 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:I am giving it my all. I want to be here and I will fight tooth and nail to be here.

1807 days 20 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
meanwhile

the rest of the world: https://media.giphy.com/media/1miKts4vR4Xutekn3y/giphy.gif
1807 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Me at Omen’s decisions ^^^^^
1807 days 18 hours ago
Analiese
Y’all aren’t ready for the storm that is coming
1807 days 18 hours ago
RightToCensor
A double elimination?
1807 days 17 hours ago
rollingderp
ok im thinking we're about to get some conduct related explusions
1807 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
Well I apologized and filmed a lipsync despite not being happy with the results so I hope I’m not punished
1807 days 16 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Whoever will it be...?

*eats more popcorn*

GIVE ME THE DRAMA

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!