This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Runway

Topic » Episode 7: Runway

1799 days 23 hours ago
snick427
1799 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
im bringing it to the FORUMS, aphrodite give it up you look like A MAN,

omen literally had to preface his critique with I dOnT wAnT tO uPsEt YoU

quit ALREADY
1799 days 22 hours ago
RightToCensor
And you are an  emaciated twink who can’t host a polished season if your life depended on it.

Go praise hitler.
1799 days 22 hours ago
snick427
Tayvie, get your overrated M. Night Shyamalan ass out of here.
1799 days 22 hours ago
rollingderp
I actually agree with tayvie but I’m gonna be nicer about it

Aphrodite you have man hands and could use a hand resizer
1799 days 21 hours ago
winner132
I WAS LITERALLY AT WORK I JUST GOT HOME WHY DID THIS HAPPEN ALREADY
1799 days 21 hours ago
rollingderp
hi queen davina it’s another case of Aphrodite being butthurt as usual
1799 days 21 hours ago
winner132
As I was supposed to be a guest judge this week but my critiques were not waited for???

I completely disagree with many decisions this week and if I had any input on it, this is what I would have done.

WIN: Zsa Zsa
HIGH: Mesothelioma
HIGH: E.Z Mode
LOW: Aphrodite
LOW: Phila
BTM3: Blu Noki, Cigarette, Alexis Mioda

Zsa Zsa - Absolutely stunning and knocked it out of the park
Mesothelioma - Beautiful and high fashion
E.Z Mode - I don't know what the hell Omen is talking about because your first outfit was meh but once you showed me that reveal girl I was living, you really did your thing and I enjoyed it

Aphrodite and Phila - Although these are SUPER basic and not out of the box, they are better than the others and I at least got the references

Cigarette - If I was not previously told that this was a nun I would have had ZERO idea of what you were trying to go for. Just not a good look, should not have won in my opinion.

Blu Noki - Once again, I had to look back and see what season you were given to figure out what your runway came remotely close to because I had ZERO idea that this was coven. I got absolutely zero coven, zero witch, and everything from this outfit which is a PROBLEM.

Alexis Mioda - Like I get the reference but this was just put together so bad and I don't think it can be saved.

AND THAT'S MY VIEWS ON THIS RUNWAY, CLEARLY AS MY CRITIQUES WERE NOT WAITED FOR, I JUST GAVE YA'LL A RUNDOWN OF WHAT IT WOULD'VE BEEN, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK ME.
1799 days 21 hours ago
winner132
Ladies for future reference, when you are given a THEME to fit, your outfit should tell me EXACTLY what theme you have without you having to give me a whole paragraph explanation behind it.

If you have to thoroughly explain your outfit, then you did not do a very good job of making it in the first place because your outfit alone should tell me the full story.
1799 days 20 hours ago
TheOmen
Too bad she didn’t want to let me know she couldn’t be online for runway
1799 days 20 hours ago
snick427
Holy crap, thank you, Davina!
1799 days 20 hours ago
winner132
Let me make it clear that you should take my critiques with a grain of salt and that ultimately the final decision is Omen's to make, not mine.

There will be no "redo" for the week and the decisions that were made are final, please do not harass Omen because this is at the end of the day his show and he decides which outfits were the best to him and which ones weren't.
1799 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
if i put on witch hat and black dress, it would have been read as basic. :/ this challenge was STUPID btw
1799 days 19 hours ago
mahogany
Well, good thing I didn't apply for Davina drag race then.
1799 days 19 hours ago
winner132
@HighNoon

I feel like for this particular challenge, since the themes were so specific, doing something like that would've been appropriate as long as it was just done in a way that was still high fashion and creative

I would've loved to see like just a straight up old timey witch how they used to portray them back in the day, like boils and warts and a big old nose and old

Or maybe like a swamp witch or a shaman, kind of like what Scarlet Envy did in this season of drag race during the witch runway

Idk that's just some things I would have done, but again this is simply just to give you guys critiques that you can learn from not to tear you down

@mahogany

with that attitude you'd never make it on, take a critique and learn from it, don't just think you're gods gift to the world and disregard what you're told

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!