This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #19

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #19

1298 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
Welcome back to tribal council! Congratulations to Rubes on winning immunity! Rubes CANNOT be voted out!!

PYN for a question

Votes due @ 6:45PM EST
1298 days 8 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SecondaryGreenIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif
Peyton
1298 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
Peyton - Being this close to the end how do you secure your spot in the final tribal council
1298 days 7 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria
1298 days 7 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron
1298 days 6 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent
1298 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes
1298 days 1 hour ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro
1298 days 1 hour ago
lliiaamm
Aria - At this point in the game people are taking out people they think they can't beat. How do you make sure it's not you?

Cameron - How important are immunity wins at this point in the game?

Vincent - Do you think there are any advantages left in the game?

Rubes - congrats on winning immunity! Do you feel worried that you're the last original Nozomashi member left?

Pietro - After getting votes last tribal do you think you need to be worried?
1297 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria - At this point in the game people are taking out people they think they can't beat. How do you make sure it's not you?

Well in order to beat them in F3, you have to get there first. I鈥檓 not worried about who I can or can鈥檛 beat, my top priority is just getting to the end with less than 30 votes hopefully 馃ぃ
1297 days 17 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro - After getting votes last tribal do you think you need to be worried?

Yes
1297 days 9 hours ago
lliiaamm
Alright Lads and Lasses!! If anyone has a hidden immunity Idol and they'd like to play it now would be the time to do so
1297 days 9 hours ago
VinSincent
stands
1297 days 9 hours ago
VinSincent
i want to play legacy advantage on myself, it says i could only play it on myself at f6 for this whole time
1297 days 9 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
https://media.tenor.com/images/93212119a4887f9fa0ad945c7ae2a5d0/tenor.gif
1297 days 9 hours ago
lliiaamm
*Takes Paper from Vincent*

This IS the Legacy Advantage!!! Any votes for Vincent will NOT count!! Anybody else?

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!