This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #16 | HOSHI

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #16 | HOSHI

1301 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
Welcome back to tribal council!!! Aria has immunity and you cannot vote for her.

PYN for a questions

VOTES DUE @ 6:45PM EST
1301 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
vincent
1301 days 21 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron
1301 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria
1301 days 21 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro
1301 days 21 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
https://www.pride.com/sites/default/files/2016/03/28/kacey2.gif
Peyton
1301 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1301 days 21 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Crypt
1301 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
Vincent - When Josh left he said a comment to you. Do you think it was bitterness?

Cameron - Ryan's boot came as a shock to a lot of people, what's the fallout from that?

Aria - Congratulations on immunity! With the last few tribals being crazy do you think you needed it?

Pietro - You were voted least likely to win in Touchy Subjects, do you think that'll change people's perceptions of you?

Peyton - Do you think the Touchy Subjects answers have an impact on the game?

Logan - How are people looking forward from this point in the game?

Crypt - This is the point of the game when people starting thinking about the FTC, How do you make sure you're sitting in one of those seats?
1301 days 21 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Crypt - This is the point of the game when people starting thinking about the FTC, How do you make sure you're sitting in one of those seats?

The way I play this game, I take it one day at a time. I have thought about FTC a little bit, but I'm honestly going to keep playing the game that I know and love. For me, there's no point in making FTC if I'm not myself. Sure, that may get me voted out, but I'd rather be happy with my game in Ponderosa than regretting the decisions I've made at FTC.
1301 days 19 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria - Congratulations on immunity! With the last few tribals being crazy do you think you needed it?

I have no clue if I needed it or not, but I will never turn down immunity ☺️
1301 days 19 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - When Josh left he said a comment to you. Do you think it was bitterness?

Its almost impossible to be voted out and not feel bitter, still i enjoyed talking with Josh and i respect him as a player and i hope that whatever was wrong between us we could repair that in the future if we meet again
1301 days ago
lhooper902976
Logan - How are people looking forward from this point in the game?
They're trying to think how to get themselves to the end .
1300 days 23 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton - Do you think the Touchy Subjects answers have an impact on the game?

I mean, I'm too absent minded to remember who got "awarded" with each "award" and I don't really care enough to look back l0l so I guess for me, no. But I guess I could see how it can change some perceptions if people look really into them.
1300 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage that they’d like to play, now is the time to do so...
1300 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
*no one stands*

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!