This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1 | PANNA

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #1 | PANNA

1419 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
PYN for a question. Votes are due by 6:45pm EST.
1419 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1419 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
Brittany - This is the first ever tribal of the season. Do you think this challenge was just beginners luck for the opposing tribe?
1419 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
(Fabi has been exiled. No one can talk to Fabi and vice versa. People on Jolly Buoy Island do not vote)
1419 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - This is the first ever tribal of the season. Do you think this challenge was just beginners luck for the opposing tribe?

I’m not sure how far off we were due to the penalty but I do think we’re strong and can beat the other tribe in different challenges so I’m hopeful!
1418 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin~!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IvKz1Xir6pRT56/giphy.gif
1418 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
Nin - Do you think this vote will be an easy one, as it’s the first tribal of the season?
1418 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin - Do you think this vote will be an easy one, as it’s the first tribal of the season?

Nnnnnnnnñot nessecarily. I think this will be the easiest one of the season since we don't know each other as well as we will in 39 days...but no one is here to go home, y'know~? So definitely, it's difficult to cut anyone's rope this early. I would say it's not easy.
1418 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
Wow omg so many questions how do I keep up 🤡
1418 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
I have received 8/8 votes.
1418 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
Before anything. If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.....
1418 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Stands
1418 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
Yes X?
1418 days 22 hours ago
FireX
I found some booty and i wanna cash in. Sorry for the beard hair and bird feathers
1418 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
Oh why thank you! This booty *smacks own ass* unfortunately is not an idol or advantage. The beard hair and bird feathers...don’t ask.
1418 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
*no one else stands*

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!