This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #10 | COVEN

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #10 | COVEN

1476 days 5 hours ago
lliiaamm
Welcome back to tribal gals. Gustavo has one immunity and can not be voted for. The rest of you are fair game.

PYN for a questions

VOTES DUE @6:45PM EST
1476 days 5 hours ago
Cojones12
Gustavo
1476 days 5 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9c98118ccfd7272d3680ea07fae35ad4/tumblr_p0zufi5WOB1w6vs6co2_540.gif
1476 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes
1476 days 5 hours ago
VinSincent
vincent
1476 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
Gustavo - Congratulations on immunity. Now the numbers are getting smaller how important is forming a final 3 deal?

Peyton - 3 Idols have been played in the last 2 tribal councils. Do you think an Idol will come out tonight? (Ryan Gosling DAD)

Rubes - What type of threat is the biggest king of threat moving forward?

Vincent - How important is Jury management as we get closer to the end?
1476 days ago
Cojones12
Gustavo - Congratulations on immunity. Now the numbers are getting smaller how important is forming a final 3 deal?

Oh boy, so important. We need to figure out our ideal final 3 combination and think about who the jury will vote. Each jury member votes for different things, so it's important to know how to appeal to each juror member. Some will be bitter about game moves others will not. All of this is important and I'm definitely thinking about it. As should we all.
1475 days 17 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - How important is Jury management as we get closer to the end?

it dont matter if youre not reaching the end and im in quite bad spot tonight so im more focused on surviving one more round. if you did something which helped you run the show for one or couple votes earlier on you can say this story in the end and sell it good but if you didnt do something unique yet now everyone are thinking about it and are trying to make the big moves now.
1475 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
tj.
1475 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Oz
1475 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes - What type of threat is the biggest king of threat moving forward?

I think that the biggest kind of threat moving forwards is most probably a comp threat but honestly voting is just based on relations at this point
1475 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
TJ - Final 7! The Finale is getting closer and closer. Do you think that either now till the Finale or the Finale itself will be tougher?

Ozzy - These last few tribals have seen idols, blindsides and crazy advantages. Do you think this tribal will be more calm?
1475 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Ozzy - These last few tribals have seen idols, blindsides and crazy advantages. Do you think this tribal will be more calm?

God, I hope not. Too many damn advantages, too many damn idols, too many damn tarot cards. The MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP.
1475 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
(Tribal time)
1475 days 7 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton - 3 Idols have been played in the last 2 tribal councils. Do you think an Idol will come out tonight? (Ryan Gosling DAD)

I mean it appears as if some people have a sixth sense in being able to find these things. You never know if another one is coming back into play or if there even is another one out there.
And I agree. Plus, Emma Stone MOM
1475 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to time to do so.....

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!