This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Fourteen: The Ultimate Foreshadowing

Topic » Panel Fourteen: The Ultimate..

2130 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin's Photo(to show I still got it~!)
http://cdn29.us1.fansshare.com/images/robevans/rob-evans-antm-2110257146.jpg

(As the main judge of the competition, I went for a judge of the competition that was always business with eyes for days, pose for months, style for years~!)

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are seven models and, after this panel, there will only be six continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; the dancing bachelor of Tengaged, Adam Aladisco and your current freakin' reigning, Eric Haarer.

And please give a warm welcome to our extra special guest judge, Rita Ora!
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9Y9hfSgYjbg/Vq9V6DwmgEI/AAAAAAADUsQ/Kngh_m8CNlc/s1600/090e10e7f51ce421b324c340beb3ba5c.gif

Rita will be providing with the Face-Face-FACE Off song this week, so be sure to impress!

This week, you seven models were challenged with tuning your usually broad choices in terms of modeling into an homage towards a winner of any Next Top Model cycle. On top of that, you were also asked to show a genuine connection between you and your winner of choice. Tonight, one of you will win this week's challenge and another one of you will be taking the dreaded airplane trip...home.

Let's start the panel!
2130 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Let me just kick off this panel by saying this week of competition may just be the tightest and the BEST week of competition from all seven of you this entire cycle. Even just declaring someone safe instead of in the top models of the week was very difficult and I really do want to say amazing job to each of you."
2130 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "That being said, one of you still qualified to be safe this week. This week, that model is Crystal Robins. Congratulations, you are still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2130 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "That means that Corinna Hendrickx, Ember Moon, Judith Judassy, Melodie Quinn, Stanley Meeks and Tina Hamasaki, you six represent the best and the worst of the week."
2130 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Let's start the critiques!"
2130 days 10 hours ago
Blingbae
AAAAAAA FUCK IM SCARED
2130 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'm QUAKING
2130 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Phew I don’t have to deal with the stress of getting critiques lol
2130 days 9 hours ago
Blingbae
why do i have to be first to get critiques bleh
2130 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
-CORINNA HENDRICKX-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OA7_N170KMtx9ig8j-OrTOCmu-25QSBP

This week, Corinna is representing Sora Choi, Grand Champion of Korea's Next Top Model; Cycle 3!

Corinna, I will in first start off with your explanation for your look. I think this is the most personal one you've had in the competition so far. I hadn't realized that you were a gamer girl or that you were of Asian descent. It was very insightful to be able to see a different side of you still even though we're so far into the competition, it was refreshing to see you still have something even more to give. As for the photo, this photo is actually quite stunning. The pose, the framing, the vintage vibe which I think is part of your trade mark now; it all works. There really isn't anything negative about your performance, this photo is all around great.

Rita: "You look so amazing, SHINE YA LIGHT for the world! Buy SHINE YA LIGHT on iTunes!"
2130 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Yes Corinna, gj girl!
2130 days 9 hours ago
Blingbae
oh btw i meant that i was a gamer asian im not a girl oop
2130 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
-EMBER MOON-
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/01/02/18/010218a6248bcc0630289fad966fa89b.jpg

This week, Ember is representing Caridee English, Grand Champion of America's Next Top Model; Cycle 7!

Now Ember, I won't lie. I have a love-hate relationship with the winner you selected because I myself and a Melrose sort of person myself, yes I am, and I love to box joyfully. However, I think this photo is actually very fierce. That word gets tossed around in this competition a lot but you literally look ferocious and dangerous so I mean fierce in the sincerest term of the word. This is bordering on being a 4x4 which I hope by now everyone knows is a poison ticket at this point of the competition but even if it is, which it isn't, every part of this photo has been put to good use, you look fantastic here. Now, in terms of your explanation, your heart shined through. I feel like you were able to channel what is your edge in this competition, that being the dark horse, and you were able to translate it into something that not only related to your aesthetic but bound you to the winner in a really personal way. This week is a strong one for you, great job!

Rita: "You look so scary, you'd like like you'd give me POISON! Buy POISON on iTunes!"
2130 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
-JUDITH JUDASSY-
https://prnt.sc/k29x78

This week, Judith is representing Tawan Kedkong from Asia's Next Top Model; Cycle 4!

Judith, I'm going to start with your explanation. I think through this challenge you were really able to highlight your struggle. Every model, no matter how many critiques they get, no matter how many wins they have in a cycle, EVERY model has a unique journey and struggle that endears them towards the crown. You, in particular, took this week and I feel presented something that could very well double as why you should win the competition. It had a lot of personality and it felt as if I was talking to you. And as for your photo, yours, more than anyone else, seemed like it wasn't even an adjustment to the challenge. Your photo seemed seamlessly you. It seemed edgy, it seemed androgynous, it was different; and I feel like that's your aesthetic to a T. The only thing that could've been improved is perhaps the hair could've been a bit more out of the eyes because it blocked those beautiful pupils but, other than that, this week was an all around great show.

Rita: "Wow, I just want your BODY ON ME! Buy BODY ON ME on iTunes!"
2130 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
-MELODIE QUINN-
https://imgur.com/a/r4uYkVp

This week, Melodie is representing Jourdan Miller, Grand Champion of America's Next Top Model; Cycle Twenty!

Melodie, let's kick it off with your explanation. A lot of models throughout the history of this competition have theorized that in order to present yourself well, you need to have paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of talk. However, I think if I need to quote an example of how to make something shorter but still on point and precise, I'll reference your explanation here. Every single sentence of this absolutely makes sense and is relevant to your submission. It really is an absolute home run. As for your photo, your photo is nice. It certainly has that intensity that you were looking for and you look very fashionable and edgy with it. However, for Jourdan Miller, there is so much potential for what you could've done to reference her and this is a bit simple. The panel appreciates your risk of going for a close-up shot instead of a body shot but there was just something that was left to be desired. Especially when everyone did so well this week, it's unfortunate that this performance just didn't stack up to be on top in the end.

Rita: "Wow, those nails! I would wear those ANYWHERE! Buy ANYWHERE on iTunes!"
2130 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
-STANLEY MEEKS-
https://fashfever.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/oliver-stummvoll-rettle-1868-editorial-004.jpg?w=730

This week, Stanley is representing Oliver Stumvoll, Grand Champion of Austria's Next Top Model; Cycle Six!

Stanley, I was very excited when you decided to represent Oliver. Oliver is easily one of the most iconic, most successful winners of the entire Next Top Model universe so you definitely had a lot to live up to. In your explanation, you were able to draw a lot more inspiration than I expected. There really are numerous similarities between the two of you and you did what you needed to to bring them out. And as for your photo, your photo is actually really interesting. It was edgy, it related to you and it was nice out of the box approach. It just tilted just a bit on the safe side. Outside of the bars, there wasn't really anything that set it apart from the crowd. It is a great photograph but it doesn't feel like anything out of the ordinary. Usually this photo would be ok, but especially this week where everyone did so amazing, it just wasn't able to stand up to the others.

Rita: "Working out in that? You must be HOT RIGHT NOW! Buy HOT RIGHT NOW on iTunes!"

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!