This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Twelve: Berl-In it to Win It

Topic » Panel Twelve: Berl-In it to..

2162 days ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then there were three.

Ember Moon. You evacuated the dancefloor for your team to steal the show. But when it came time for your solo performance, you were not queen of the dancehall.

Melodie Quinn. Your silent film photoshoot this week lacked a voice. And, according to your team, so did you.

Tina Hamasaki. Your photoshoot was a masterpiece. However, you left your team and your presentation as a rough draft."
2162 days ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Ember Moon. ...I'm sorry but you are up for elimination. Melodie Quinn. ...Congratulations; you're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. That means Tina Hamasaki, I'm sorry but you are up for elimination."
2162 days ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Ember. Tina. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "99 Luftballons" by Nena.

2162 days ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple: you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly: BE. A. BOSS! Best of luck!"

-EMBER VS. TINA!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 8:00 PM PST/11:00 PM PST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the THIRTEENTH model eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 7! Best of luck!)
2162 days ago
Kgamer2218
Ok time to send another bitch home I shouldn't have been in the BTM in the first place and  that's just tea  real tea
2160 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Wow. Now that is what is called a Face-Face-FACE Off. But...I have made my decision."
2160 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn

Nin: "...Ember Moon. Congratulations, you're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2160 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
BYE RATS
2160 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Tina Hamasaki. You've given one heckuva fight to get here. And you've shown that you truly are a high fashion model through and through."
2160 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
...Nin: "Congratulations, you're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2160 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
OOP
2160 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The performance you showed tonight is absolutely worthy enough to be a supermodel overseas and that's why NO ONE is going home this week! Congratulations!"
2160 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I popped off too soon
2160 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The top eight...once again! Congratulations to all of you for making through in your first week in Germany! I hope you're ready for what's to come tomorrow; your international journey has just begun!!!"

The models leave panel.

PANEL IS CLOSED!!!

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!