This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: The Reindeer Games

Topic » Episode 11: The Reindeer Games

2150 days 3 hours ago
DrG2
So this time I will try something different. I might have just choose Fierce but I wanna see myself good at something else too which is being sexy and seductive. Seductive and sexy for me isnt about wearing bra, laying in bed and stuff but it is all about being sexy and seductive but still look classy and powerful like look at those lips and eyes in that photo. If this photo isnt called seductive in any way, i dont know what is seductive look like

https://vfare36.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/guess-marciano-spring-summer-ad-campaign-2011-905060.jpg?w=600

Who has the most potential to be the winner?
I would say it is me of course lol but if this question means for other contestant but me, I have to stay stanley cause she looks like a great competitor for me. I mean he had 3 win, but I had 2 so yeah :p

Who has the least potential to be the winner?
I think everyone here deserves their spot but if i have to say one name, it would be Ember Moon I think. She just never had her shining moment and I didnt see her improvement since week 1 so yeah

Who deserves to go home this week and why?
well it is based on their performance. I think this question is biased cause we dont know how someone pulled this challenge off like in this cycle the circle of the highs and winner are usually different each week. So I cant say any name and maybe this is someone everyone doubt's shining moment. who knows right? I dont want to say any name just because they had a poor record cause the bottom 2 isnt about how bad you do all season, it is about our performance that week. anyone can go home because their bad performance
2150 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Ember Moon: https://i.imgur.com/UdklkHy.jpg

When I was doing research for my challenge this week (fierceness) I basically realized that there are two definitions for it. I decided to go with the one that I liked the most. Being fierce means being a strong individual who's willing to walk the walk to show that they know what they're doing. Also, the way that the model is moving kind of looks like a zebra 'prancing'. I decided to use this photo to show these people who seem to think I'm ready to just sit here and be dragged to the end that I came here to win and that I mean business. 

Who has the most potential to be the winner?
I feel like (despite popular belief) I do. Out of everyone left, I've sent home the most amount of contestants. You think that's something I should be embarrassed by? I think not! If I have to pick anyone else, I feel like Melodie. She's gotten consistently high throughout the competition and deserved the placements she's got.

Who has the least potential to be the winner?
If we're going by stats it would be me. Obviously my type of fashion (dark and less flamboyant for the most part)  clashes with that of some of the judges and other models.

Who deserves to go home this week and why?
Who deserves to go home and who actually goes home is two completely different things. Who I THINK deserves to go home is Stanley, mostly because it's not a fair competition when the judges are so far up his rear that they can't see the light of day. His photos are not the amazing photos that you guys seem to love to promote them as. While I don't think he has had a horrible photo besides the fantasy one he submitted a few weeks back, I do believe that his photos have been SEVERLY over-hyped and I can't help to wonder what this season would be like with a FAIR panel and without Stanley I feel like things would be a bit more fair. That is why I think he deserves to go home. You guys asked me to be honest, and that's my honest opinion.
2150 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/95/b6/32/95b6325a73ff1d520a413261bef15d1f--hair-creations-fantasy-hair.jpg

So this week, I got Blitzen, which y'all described as the thunderous one. Some synonyms for thunderous are very loud and booming, so I wanted my picture to be a statement piece, and to be in your face, showing loud and booming dosages of originality, creativity, and art. Also, a play off words with thunderous is thunder. When I think of thunder, I think of a storm so I am surrounded by clouds of smoke and fog.

Who has the most potential to be the winner?:

Throughout this competition, I believe you must be greedy, hungry, and confident if you want that crown so I'm going to say myself. My style is very different and unique from the other girls. I promise you ever photo I submit, no matter how you feel about it, you know it's Crystal Silvian's. I have a brand, a statement. If I must choose someone else, it's Melodie because she's never witnessed the bottoms of the competition and has been in good spirits with the cast.

Who has the least potential to be the winner?:

Ember Moon...honestly there are girls and guys previously eliminated that should be here over Ms. Moon. I signed up for a serious competition, not for amateur hour and that's what Ember makes me feel like this competition is half the time with her horrid submissions.

Who deserves to go home this week and why?:

Sarah Portabello...wait...oh it's Portello? Sorry, my bad. Anyways, it's bad that I don't even know her name yet she's a returnee. I expect more from a two-timer. She isn't bad...but she isn't good. She's faded to the background and is a nobody. If she is giving subpar performances even though this is her second chance, she can go cause she obviously doesn't want the crown as bad.
2149 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Sarah
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e2/f2/df/e2f2df0cf61facbf21b8f4ccd371f957.jpg

Who has the potential to win is clearly Stanley. I personally dont like some of his photos as the judges do but if the judges like him so much its for a reason. He has stellar track record and the judges eat him up every time he steps on that damned stage.

Who doesnt have this potential however is Ember. I see Ember as an underdog and I could see her geting to top 4 or 5 but I just cant see her winning not because She isnt a good model but because the other models will perform better then her

Who should go home This week? Someone took it personally so I Will too. Crystal Silvan. Her attitude is obnoxious and she cant understand a persons opinion. Her track record isnt all that great and She should have been gone the week she broke the rules and submitted out of time. My presence apparently bothers her and She can even say it was from a modeling point of view but it was NOT it was because I voiced my opinion when She broke the rules. Thats not professional and models should ALWAYS be professional so I say She should go
2149 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
For my photoshoot I definitely got the hardest one thanks Judith * glares * but anyway the reason I chose this photo is because oh hoe extra us it being special means your unique in many ways like me so I chose this because if how extra and dramatic and special it is
https://womanadvice.ru/sites/default/files/plyazhnyy_platok_6.jpg

Well we would all chose ourselves but I'm choosing melodie and I know you judges thought I would pick Stanley but I didn't. Their a few reasons I chose melodie she ain't cocky about statistics cause as we know you could be high one week and then be eliminated the next. I also don't think Stanley deserved some win and highs kinda like last week but that's just my opinion and so those were my reasons for chosing melodie

I would definitely say Crystal S because who is she I didn't know she was in the competition.

Ember because he photos suck like let's be real I mean she's been in the bottom multiple times but as we learned you could be high one week and basically be eliminated the next week so honestly nobody can judge who could go home next
2149 days 7 hours ago
RainbowKing
For my photoshoot, I wanted to showcase everything about dance. Being a good model doesn't always involve making a fierce face at the camera. Its the ability to be able to create a good photo well rounded. The flexibility part of my task really stood out to be. I wanted to showcase flexibility while also have a well rounded beautiful photo.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/ad/6b/efad6b479d01c4ddd8c381e0d3007026.jpg

To be quite honest, I think I stand a good shot at winning this competition. Confidence is key. If I have to chose someone else, I would have to say Crystal Robins. She is the only other model to avoid the bottom. She has also remained consistant throughout this competition.

The obvious and basic choice would be Ember Moon, however, Im not going to say her. Ember moon is consistantly shown giving effort. Ember has successfully returned from 2 fffo's. That is impressive. Some people are just sliding past this competition. I love her, but my answer would be Sarah.

Personally, I feel like Stanley is not as good as he's getting credit for. Other models do exist in this competition that are not getting the credit they deserve. Also, I love her whole heartedly, but Crystal S has submitted some very basic looks in many different photoshoots in this competition. For that reason my answer would either have to be Crystal S or Stanley.
2149 days 3 hours ago
ninjohn
TIME!

Alright! The judges and I will deliberate and, when we come back, we'll see who is...eliminiert.

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!