This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Not-So-New Blood

Topic » Episode 8: Not-So-New Blood

2187 days 3 hours ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle 7!

After Michael's elimination, the remaining thirteen models were tasked with modeling based off of iconic literature pieces featured in the NNTM library! At the end of the week, Corinna's "To Kill a Mockingbird" slayed the judges and she won the challenge! And, when the dust settled, Tina was forced to eliminate Clem Blaze from the competition in order to stay alive!

Who's going to slay? Who's going away? And who's going to WIN NNTM 7?!?
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Welcome to another week of the competition! At this point of the game, it usually becomes clear who is a dominant presence and who will slowly be weeded out but, as of late, the competition has been tighter than ever before!"
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Because the competition is SO tight, the critiques have to become that much tougher and one thing that the judges have to harp on is even your brand or your aesthetic of modeling. That matters in a race of this caliber!"
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "So, this week, I'm giving you each the chance to not only step out from the crowd but showcase who you REALLY are as a model!"

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OfficialGreenHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "For this week's challenge, I want you to take a photo that represents your brand as a model. Who are you? What can a viewer expect when they look through your portfolio? What's your modeling signature? And so on and so forth!"
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Not only do you not have to submit a photo that represents you as a model but, as a second part of the challenge, you must TITLE your submission shot as something that relates to your brand and explain why you feel this photo represents you as a model!"
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "What the judges are going to be looking for is someone who truly has a unique vision with their modeling, someone who is able to deliver something dynamic and someone who can go above and beyond in making us believe that they have the creativity and uniqueness to be the winner of a game so close!"
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, as the winner of last week's challenge, Corinna had the choice to select someone to have ONE less day to submit their photo and complete the challenge in its entirety! I can now reveal that Corinna has selected..."
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
...Nin: "...to place DIANA BLACK under the photo rush! Diana, you only have ONE DAY to complete this assignment! Use your time wisely~!"
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, to reiterate, your task is not only to submit a photo that represents your BRAND as a model but to title the shot something that relates to you as a model and to convey to the judges panel why this shot is THE SHOT!"
2187 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Be fierce. Be unique. And, most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!!!!!!"

(Everyone except Diana, you have two days to complete this assignment by posting your photo here! It is officially due by 7 PM PST/10 PM EST on May 31st! Diana, your photo is due TOMORROW by 7 PM PST/10 PM EST on May 30th! Best of luck!)
2186 days 12 hours ago
Tanishathomas
I am tanisha thomas a kind sweet girl from london england i am very passionate about this competition. My sort of modelling is someone who goes out of the box and does the unexpected in a good way with a lot of versatility. when people go through my portfolio they will commerical, editorial, high fashion, quirky and etc cos i am very versatile. my modelling signature is being quirky since they arent many quirky models out there.

the reason why i chose this photo cos it is quirky and unexpected

http://i1.wp.com/model-diary.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1_7_CocoRocha-e1357724761649.jpg?fit=688%2C800
2186 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
The Dreamer’s Disease
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Mk6aYRX-u48/WgRVDTkVAEI/AAAAAAALKOo/5Q10LxFTowAJUsGFP_VDpcBXx1AmhwldwCLcBGAs/s1600/04.jpg

First and foremost, I like to create a spectacle with my modelling. I try to do things nobody else does, and it doesn’t always make sense at a first glance, but there are always things bubbling below the surface. I have big dreams of a successful modelling career and this photo shows those dreams spilling and melting away at my skin. Chasing dreams is not always pretty, sometimes it leaves scars and takes a toll. There are sides to Stanley that you are yet to see, but you can always expect something bold, something ginger and perhaps something that requires some thought.
2186 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
I'm Diana Black. When someone sees my portfolio my goal is to show the creativity that radiates from my image. I want to show others something unique and different yet innovate and inspiring from what we view in everyday occasion.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/08/86/14/088614f6800d9298ae8668a01469700f.jpg Today shoot is called warrior princess.

(Submitted on time)
2186 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
My name is Ember Moon, and I am a professional wrestler. Just like my wrestling gimmick, my modeling career can be pretty dark. As you can tell from my past shots, I'm a big fan of dark colors. I like the mysterious appeal and the duel nature where it can come off as classy, elegant, and royal in one photo and seductive and dark in the next. That's what my brand of modeling definitely highlights.

I have decided to label this photo 'Midnight's Moon'. Kind of like the moon being encompassed around darkness except for stars, I am encompassed around darkness except for the small patch of white light  behind me.
https://i.imgur.com/96tDlV0.jpg
2185 days 18 hours ago
DrG2
Theme: Over-The-Top
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/76/76/21/76762159b4ec445567449cc90c57de55--model-poses-photography-high-fashion-photography.jpg

hello my name is Judith Judassy. I choose that theme because half of my photoshoot here are classified as too over the top. It is like I cant keep myself to not overdo it, it is just in my mind that I have to do the shoot like that. So I think that will be my brand and fit my portfolio as well

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!