This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 0: The Race Begins!

Topic » Episode 0: The Race Begins!

2209 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "My first alternate judge has selected...CJ Samuelson. This judge was won over by your personality and your determination in this competition. Do your best in the elimination!"
2209 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And my second judge has selected...Stanley Meeks. Even I have to admit, your personality is infectious! And I received a lot of flack for not selecting you previously. Prove me wrong with this elimination challenge!
2209 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "This means Nyle DiMarco, I'm sorry but, for now,  you are no longer in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model.
2209 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Three models stand before me. Ladies and gentlemen, this is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself...from elimination."
2209 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "We have a special trailer prepared for you to perform in a sudden death photoshoot. You will be modeling based on the song "Call My Name" by Cheryl Cole."

2209 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple; you must outpose your fellow models. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!"

-CJ VS. JUDITH VS. STANLEY!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 7 PM PST/10 PM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the LAST model eliminated to enter NNTM: 7! Best of luck!)
2209 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
(Those of you who DID make the cast, I'd add you to the Skype group <3 If I don't have you on Skype, please PM me your name!)
2209 days 18 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Oooo girl, I think I feel like I’m sleepwalking through a bad dream... I’m awake now, and there is no way I am missing out on that final spot!
2209 days 15 hours ago
Cookie_13
Clem: Call me Clem!
2209 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
yay! I get an advantage!
2209 days 11 hours ago
UnicornChicken
You're gonna need it because I am coming for first place!
2209 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
gl to the people who have to model for their place!
2209 days 5 hours ago
Cookie_13
gl!
2209 days ago
Latisha0987
HERE

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!