This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE: The Model Who Snatched the Crown

Topic » FINALE: The Model Who Snatched..

2269 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Very interesting models, thank you so much! The OFFICIAL finale is TOMORROW! Come back and see who is crowned the grand CHAMPION!!!!"
2269 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
~Sarah Portello~

Fresh Personality(submitted on time!)

I came into this competition thinking I was gonna be singled out for being a newbie. However, that wasn't the case. With my confidence and personality, I managed to slip by and keep on growing as a model till it resulted in the culmination of two wins that, while pretty later in the game, they still count and more then ever, winning even the three photo challenge. However, my journey wasn't all made of ups. I ended up in the bottom 2 two times, one not necessarily cuz my photo was bad, more because of the description I gave that wasn't understood by the panel. With it being a bottom two anyways, I managed to get back up, defeating the big competitors in Charmaine and Tiffany. While I do admit that the bottom twos dont look pretty on the chart, the matter is: I went there, I did it, I got back up and I managed to still be here. I also think that I was a key for this season, I think my personality shined among the others and I tried to translate it into my photos, giving it a unique trademark. I think I should win cuz I am a fighter and I am a relatable person: I don't have a wild sad backstory, what I do have is a lot of heart, a lot of love and a lot of personal things to share that make me the right one to snatch the crown. I am also here to prove, you don't need to have a ton lot of experience: u just gotta be yourself, put your heart into it and work for it. All in all, be fierce, be unique and be a boss, and adding a bit more, be fearless.

Fabulous Strut:
2269 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
Thank you models for believing in me❤️

I love you guys

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!