This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE: The Model Who Snatched the Crown

Topic » FINALE: The Model Who Snatched..

2264 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle SIX!!!

After Tiffany's elimination, the final four models were challenged on modeling in THREE different categories in the most challenging ball challenge to date! In the end, Sarah won the challenge granting her passage while Samantha was sent out of China and all the way home! Three remain! Eric Haarer; The Queen of the Story! Quin Karsyn; The Mild-Mannered Marvel! and Sarah Portello; The Artist of Souls! This is the final episode; who's going to SLAY? Who will be the LAST to go AWAY? And who will win...NNTNM 6?!?!?
2264 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "My, my, my, if it isn't down to the final three! First off, from behalf of the entire production here, I want to thank you three for making this season high fashion, iconic and LEGENDARY in every sense! This is our first cycle here on Tengaged, bringing it to a wider audience, and I want to thank you for facing the adversities and for pushing through all thick and tough events here, it really means a lot!"
2264 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "...But that being said...we still have to crown a WINNER, don't we? There can only be ONE, you all knew this going in! So who's ready to kick off a finale for the RECORD BOOKS?!?"
2264 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "For this finale, you will be tasked for competing in three different parts! The first part requires you to STATE why you deserve to win! This is the last time you will be able to present yourself in words for the panel to see so make sure it's heartfelt, make sure it's REAL and make sure it's something that separates you from the other two FIERCE models left in the competition!"
2264 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "For the second part, the judges want to see your RUNWAY WALK! Yes indeed, we want to see that fierce catwalk strut that absolutely blows us away! You can use any method you'd like to show it; whether it be in GIF form, whether it be in a VIDEO, whether it be a LIVE FEED; it is up to YOU to show off what you can do! The more creative the better; the judges want to see YOU in this walk-off!"
2264 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And, for your final traction, your final photoshoot must be you WITH A CROWN! We want to see what type of rule the next reigning of Ninjohn's Next Top Model will have! A CROWN is the only necessary; the rest is up to you! And, for this portion, you CAN NOT post your photo here! It must be sent discreetly to ME using your mails!"
2264 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "So to recap, this finale challenge will test you on;

Your FRESH PERSONALITY as you detail why you and not your competitors deserve this crown!
Your FABULOUS STRUT as you walk the walk after talking the talk! And finally,
Your FIERCE BEAUTY as you leave a lasting legacy in the final photoshoot of the cycle!

Wow, the three taglines of the cycle? Who could've seen this coming?!? *winks* "
2264 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Only the best of the best of the BEST of the best will be awarded the crown, ladies! And if I've said it once, I've said it a MILLION times; Be fierce! Be unique! And BE. A. BOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(You have two days to finish your assignment. It is officially due at 7 PST/10 EST on February 6th! Best of luck and may the best model WIN! And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!)
2262 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
Now before I begin I wanna thank Ninjohn and the judges for making this wonderful experience possible.I wanna also thank Quin and Sarah,Both I consider great friends of mine, for competing with me on this amazing journey to the final 3.I truly believe with my heart and soul that the 3 best models in this competition are standing here and that ALL of us in some instances deserve to win. I couldn’t pick any other 2 I would want to go to the end with.

Now let me start by saying that this experience was a rollercoaster ride and I never have felt this way playing a group game EVER. I learned so much about myself and so much about how I adapt to things and take challenges head on. I came into this competition in the bottom 2 off the bat. I came into this competition giving little to no effort and it showed. However after the first episode I kicked myself into high gear and I proved that I am a front runner in this competition. I’m sure going into this that nobody even  thought I would make top 3. It wasn’t until I actually put effort into my photos and explanations that people saw me as a dark horse to win the competition. And yes even though I made some bumps along the way and blamed others for it,I stayed consistent from Episode 2 onward and I brought my heart and Soul in this competition;Winning more challenges than I have in past seasons and having the best track record this season than others Ive played on Skype and through playing these seasons I learned a lot. There was something missing from the other 2 seasons I played that Ninjohn pointed out to me the last time I played;And it wasn’t until my first challenge win this season that I realized that. A photo is just a photo if there’s no passion and effort put into it. If there is no story it is simply just a Photo.Which Brings me back to the horrible photo I sent in Cycle 1 for the gold challenge which I was eliminated for. In this photo that I’m talking about,While the model was wearing gold,It was a boring photo and It told no story. Even in my second time playing I went into the competition making the SAME mistakes and not really taking a photo that I’m about to send,analyze ALL parts of it and say “This tells a story,Write it and explain to the judges what this photo means to you and why it fits the challenge”. I didn’t do that,and that’s why I got fourth my 2nd time playing.

So that brings me to the Letters challenge. This season.Going into the challenge,my brain kept telling me “This is it Eric,this is the episode where you go home you already were up for elimination Eric,You’re done”. So I shut that part of my brain out,read the Challenge rules and really sat down for a good 2 hours and thought to myself Hmmm...why do I keep losing this game? What is the Key thing I am missing from my photos?. And then it hit me,I needed to not only send a good photo but it needed a good explanation so the judges understand why I chose this photo;and in Doing that,I won my first challenge when JUST before that I was for sure thinking I was going home.

From then onward I took my inspirations for my photos from supermodels and rockstars like Naomi Campbell,David Bowie,Rihanna, and Kate Moss and Applied them to my photos.I really wanted to show the judges that not only am I sending good photos but I am drawing inspiration from people I respect and love and telling a story in the process and I believe in my heart I did that.

I deserve to win over the other 2 because I developed the most,I was the most consistent and I was the most dedicated. I also grew the most and found my Niche the Quickest,where As it took Quin and Sarah until halfway through the competition to prove they were Front runners. I found what made me stood out from the others the earliest out of us 3 and that comes from the fact that I am a model who not only sends good photos,but I appreciate my photos and put hardwork and effort into selling EACH and EVERY photo I brought to the judges,whether they were sold on it or not.
I also wanna add that I never really had a Bad photo. Yes the Scissors photo could have been executed better, but every single photo I sent was High fashion,High Definition,Clear,Unique,Fierce,and told a story. Quin is an amazing model with Amazing photos, but she’s had a few close calls,I even told her to change her scissors photo  and I helped her stay in that challenge.as for Sarah who is also an amazing competitor, I feel where her weakness lies is that she doesn’t sell a story with her photos and sometimes her photos aren’t executed the best. I see a lot of me my 1st and 2nd season in Sarah and even though apart of me feels like she deserves to win,I feel like she could have done more.

I deserve to win because I want nothing more than to prove to future winners that it’s ok to fail 3 or 4 times and that if you keep trying hard enough,you will eventually go home with the gold.
I must say that if I win or lose,I will go home a Winner. I feel like I accomplished a marathon race that in the beginning I started out dead last in, and finished in the Top 3 above 13 other models who wanted to be here. I learned so much about myself,and about how much I’ve grown as a model with this experience and I would love nothing more than to be Ninjohn’s Next Top Model.

I love you Quin and Sarah,I love the judges, and I love you Nin. Thank you for always being a friend to me and seeing the potential in me, that will stay in my heart forever.

This is a difficult decision so I wanna wish the judges the best of luck and may the best Model win!

Thank you

-Eric Haarer

My RUNWAY WALK:

My walk starts at 42 seconds
2262 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "TIME! Alright, the judges and I will deliberate and when we come BACK; we will see who is CROWNED...the SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
2261 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Sorry! The grand finale is NOT tonight! And what would a finale be without a reunion with some of our former models? Let's hear their thoughts on who THEY think should be crowned the winner of Ninjohn's Next Top Model!"
2261 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
"I think Quin should win because they are tied for the most wins and they recently got bottom 2 for the first time."

-Duke Shepard
2261 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
"I think Eric should win because he is lit."

-Issable Fuhrman
2261 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
"Eric should win because he has more challenge wins than anyone so that strong portfolio is perfect for the win."

-Glen Loli
2261 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
"I pick Quin to win because I feel that he deserves the win the most out of the other 2."

-Mrs. A
2261 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
"I think Eric deserves to win because out of all 3, he’s been the most consistent with delivery and has had the best pictures throughout the competition."

-Samantha Cave

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!