This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Twelve: A Blast From the Past

Topic » Panel Twelve: A Blast From the..

2308 days 12 hours ago
jayjet
Sorry I don't have the time so I have to quit on personal reasons
2308 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Quin’s mouth drops wide open*
*Quin covers her gapping mouth with her photo while in shock*
2308 days 4 hours ago
RightToCensor
Wow you are trash.

I fucking hate Quitters. Now only did you sabatoge me

You Quit on top of that?

You’re garbage
2308 days ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn: "Alright, let the music play!"

Sarah: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/55/0e/7e/550e7e00f48ddd712f9606de8ec84b64.jpg

Tiffany:
2308 days ago
ninjohn
...Nin looks at Tiffany with narrowed eyes and adjusts his posture.

Nin: "Silence; I've...made my decision."
2308 days ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Sarah, congratulations. You're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2308 days ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Tiffany Kloss...I was rooting for you. We were all rooting for you. You entered this competition fresh out of the haus of Karlie Kloss. And throughout this competition, you showed a potential and a spark that gave you life all on your own. It's...very tragic that this is how it had to end for you. I thought you had the stuff to go all the way. But, for now, you are no longer in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."

Tiffany leaves the competition.
2308 days ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then, the fantastic four. Congratulations; the room for error is now room for none. I hope all of you are here to win; there are a NUMBER of models who would give anything to be in the spot you are now. Appreciate it...and fight for it. Don't hold anything back."

The models leave panel.

PANEL IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!