This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Eleven: Rosham-beau

Topic » Panel Eleven: Rosham-beau

2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, the judges and I have heard enough. And I myself have made some...decisions."
2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "I have four photos in my hand. These photos represent the models that are still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. The models who do not receive a photo will be up for elimination. The first name that I call is the model with the highest overall score and will have their photo displayed as digital art."
2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The first name I'm going to call is............Sarah. Congratulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge."

Emil: https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7aTcmOfll9cS8WA/giphy.gif

Nin: "You have won an advantage moving forward into the top five! Congratulations!"
2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The second name I'm going to call and runner up for best photo is...Samantha. Congratulations, you're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model.
2286 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Sarah lets out a scream and starts crying*
OMG thank you!!! I DID IT FINALLY!
*grabs her photo*
Thank you so much!
2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The third name I'm going to call is...Tiffany. Congratulations, you're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then there were three.

Eric, this week, your task was to model scissors. While your backstory was cutting edge, your finished product was...dull.

Quin, you also were assigned with the scissors weapon. And, while the judges appreciated your risk of running with scissors, the presentation may have...slashed your chances.

Mrs. A, this week, your paper photo had the potential to be on the cover. But the judges are still unsure of whether YOU have what it takes to be a cover...girl."
2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The fourth name and final photo I'm going to call is...Quin. Congratulations, you're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2286 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Sarah is shocked seeing Eric on the Bottom 2*
2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Eric. Mrs. A. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "Old School" by Urban Cone."

2286 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple; you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!"

-ERIC VS. MRS. A!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 7 PM PST/10 PM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the ELEVENTH model eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 6! Best of luck!)
2286 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
Mrs.A and me didn’t even have the worst photo but ok
2286 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
Im sorry Mrs.A im not ready to go home yet
2286 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Okay me at this weeks placements. I honestly cannot breathe.
Sarah’s photo imo looks like she blends in with the rock lol. She’s not even wearing both her shoes. Like I’m so lost at this.

I NEED A NURSE
2286 days 11 hours ago
RightToCensor
Sarah deserved her win but Wtf at Samantha making top 3 like Whatttt

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!