This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Go Back To Chinatown

Topic » Episode 4: Go Back To..

2345 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn's Next Top Model!

After the elimination of Duke, the models were set to take on the challenge of letters! Each model brought the fire and Eric became the winner of the week's challenge! And, in a shocking three person Face-Face-FACE Off, Issable sent Sachiko and Tasha BOTH home! Eleven remain! Who's going to slay? Who's going away? And who will WIN NNTM6?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
2345 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Welcome back models! And congratulations! We're not that far away from the end game now! And you know what comes with advancing; overseas! So why not get some sightseeing in?"
2345 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "This week, you will be taking your inspiration from the animals of the CHINESE ZODIAC! Eric, as the winner of last week's challenge, you will be ASSIGNING the animals to yourself AND your fellow models! Please make your decision here!"
2345 days 14 hours ago
RightToCensor
Ok one second let me get the Animals
2345 days 13 hours ago
RightToCensor
OK im gonna choose Dog for myself and Random.Org the rest.
2345 days 13 hours ago
RightToCensor
Rat-Samantha
Ox-Quin
Tiger-Mrs.A
Rabbit-Sarah
Dragon-Sean
Horse-Tiffany
Sheep-Laura Porsche
Monkey-Issable
Rooster-Gia
Pig-Charmaine

Snake was left out.

Good luck girls! I wish you the best
2345 days 12 hours ago
RightToCensor
Dog-Eric
2345 days 6 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Alrighty, you heard it here first! You now have two days to submit your look! With this photo, the judges want to see a model embodying her animal and making the viewer feel the power of the zodiac animal you represent! Every animal means something so do your research! Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!"

(You have two days to complete this assignment! It is due by 8 AM PST/11 AM EST on December 18th! Best of luck!)
2345 days 2 hours ago
Matedog1209
So this week Quin decided to BE the animal and bring out her inner Ox!
Instead of photographing with a regular Ox Quin perfectly embodies her animal.
https://imgur.com/gallery/NqnRJ
2345 days ago
RightToCensor
My zodiac symbol is the Year of the Dog.
Not only did I want to embody the dog in my look I wanted to also look like a fierce supermodel bitch and give you a fierce walk and look as well that embodies fortune and is Naomi Campbell Inspired (Lmao this is Naomi Campbell) 

So without further ado here is my look.

https://imgur.com/JsQZack

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!