This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 4 "Us vs Them"~

Topic » ~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 4..

2124 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I did..... i care about you all i always have .”
*he puts his head down*
“I dont get why you and jax think its an act. If it was i would have given up a while ago.”

*rex makes himself some tacos*
^this is so stupid..... this makes me wish i was dead.....^
2124 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Braden decides to look for Finn.*

2124 days 15 hours ago
Demgirl6
Finn: *being so so sneaky as he ducks into a hotel room. he looked both ways and everything.*
2124 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*He enters the room that Finn went into.*

B: "Finn?"
2124 days 15 hours ago
Demgirl6
Finn: *jumps and whips his head around, sighing in relief when he sees it's just Braden* ...Oh. Ah. Greetings, child.
2124 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*rex sits down and eats*
^death would definitey be better than having to see him die again..... hes too pure to be dying again.....^
2124 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
B: "Are you okay? You looked really uncomfortable."
2124 days 15 hours ago
WestTemp
Nikki- Yeah okay. *Rolls his eyes*
2124 days 15 hours ago
WestTemp
*Inside the barn is a bunch of hay and a second floor also covered in hay but there's no walls on the second floor*
2124 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
*heads back to the hotel with the food, up to the room the group was in*

Dinner!
2124 days 15 hours ago
Demgirl6
Finn: I am simply being CAREFUL. Truly. You can never be quite too careful in this day and age. *shakes his head*
2124 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Braden hears Brian*

B: "Hey, Finn, we got food! Wanna go get some?"

*Kyra sighs.*

K: "Well, if I'm not needed, I'm gonna go back, k?"
2124 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
Nikki- sure your disgusting vagina kisser.
2124 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
*A gun shoots into the hotel*
2124 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey frowns *
“I put up with so much. Richie trying to kill me multiple times and flat out bullying me. You bullying me and being homophobic towards me..... i put up with some people ignoring me and acting like i dont exist.... i even..... i even forgave the person who put a bullet between my eyes and it isnt enough to show that maybe just maybe I actually care about you guys..... everyone in our class no matter what..... So when will it be enough huh? When im dead again rotting away like i know im gonna be anyways”
*he tears up*

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!