This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL

2351 days 16 hours ago
aria_grande
Honestly I am basing my vote on my game and who can benefit me in the game
2351 days 15 hours ago
FireX
I will be voting based on loyalty. I really just want to play a loyal game for once and having someone stab me in the back when i had thiers hurts.
2351 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hey guys what X, you have a crap advantage that’s fucking bullshit, so I will be voting for you tonight :)
2351 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Hey noah i have this advantage that i earned fair and square and i qill be taking 4 votes off me and voting you

Honestly you whine way 2 much. You over here playing 2 allinces and want ppl to trust you
2351 days 14 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
This vote is based off of how it will make it easier for me to make it further in the game
2351 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Tnx noah for letting me know you will do whatever you can on jury to male me lose but are you aware i am not. Making FTC
2351 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Like dam its a game
2351 days 4 hours ago
Wolven6974
Can i have a question.... or nah.
2350 days 15 hours ago
FireX
*waits for the votes to be revealed*
2350 days 15 hours ago
FireX
*Looks around*
2350 days 15 hours ago
FireX
*thinks about what could happen*
2350 days 15 hours ago
Max1130
OK... AS AN ACT OF SAFETY, THE PERSON WITH THE ADVANTAGE HAS DECIDED NOT TO USE IT AND KEEP IT!
2350 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
ME AT THAT
2350 days 15 hours ago
Max1130
IF ANYBODY HAS A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL AND WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IT NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO DO SO...
2350 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
*STANDS*

open group

Max's Survivor Season 1: Malaysia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!