This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL

2338 days 11 hours ago
FireX
And oh btw 1 of this tight 6 or 7 is gonna go to RI with me
2338 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Cant wait to see you noah
2338 days 9 hours ago
FireX
I love how im on RI and still get to choose who coes next
2338 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Revenge is so sweet
2338 days 2 hours ago
Kidcool404
1) Hi. If you're counting on a med evac definitely clarify. It never hurts. 2) Just because 'everybody else' hosts a certain way does not mean Max also has to host that way. 3) You're literally at TC. If it WAS a med evac at TC I highly doubt he'd read the votes AND reveal the power and then be like "Surprise! No voting due to a med evac." - so you should've/could've used ur BS power anyway. 4) You're out here having conversations with yourself after you've been evicted. Stfu. Have some decorum and act like you've been voted out - sit back and just chill. "It's a game" you told Noah. Take your own advice. 5) You know damn well how sloppily organized this shit is after our RI challenge "reset" poll. Don't try to fight it. 6) If they're all inact you'll get your god damn spot back in the game when you consistently dominate RI challenges so like... just chill out fam... it's not that deep.

Fuck.
2338 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
LMAO GARRETT I'M DYING

open group

Max's Survivor Season 1: Malaysia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!