This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 4: Truth

Topic » Chapter 4: Truth

2314 days 18 hours ago
Tizian

*A girl is starting to wake up, ears ringing along with a hint of crackling fire. The camera focuses and reveals the girl is Connie!*

Connie stirs awake, feeling as if she if flying. She rubs her eyes and sees the darkness that is the bottom of the pit and how she is dangling above it. She gasps, putting her hands to her mouth. She looks around to see Cassidy above her, a rope tethering them together. The radio tower fell into the ravine, and as the ravine closed in the tower skidded to a halt on the sides since the ravine shrunk.

Connie starts poking and prodding Cassidy to get her to wake up. "Cassidy! Oh my god Cassidy wake up!" Cassidy slowly opens her eyes, looking around, She moves her head and Connie can see a bloody scratch above Cassidy's eye. She gasps, asking if Cassidy is okay. Cassidy nods, realizing their situation and starts looking around. Cassidy tied them to one of the railings and it worked out in their favor. She instructs Connie to swing over to the railing wall so they can climb out. Connie nods and they start swinging. Cassidy feels a twinge in the rope and she yells for Connie to stop, and she does, however a shard of glass was cutting the rope, and with one final swing it snaps!

The girls fall but luckily Cassidy grabs onto a window pane before they would have fallen into the cavern. The tether saves Connie and leaves her dangling off the tower. Connie screams as Cassidy is deciding what to do. Suddenly they hear cracking and look up to see the tower splitting in half! Cassidy quickly yells Connie to swing to grab the window pane. She nods and they girls start swinging. After a few large swings, Connie grabs onto a nearby  pane and hoists herself up. The girls carefully walk across and exit a window to the right of the tower. Connie points out an opening in the ravine dead ahead and Cassidy tells her lets go! They make their way over and carefully jump to the opening as the tower snaps and falls.

The girls hug each other and they start trekking through the ravine opening...

~

Devin, Ruth, Kelsey, and Paxton walk into Talonside. Devin looks around in wonder and asks if they should explore some of the houses. Ruth doesn't feel right about being here but Kelsey and Paxton agree that some of the friends might be there. Shrugging, Ruth tags along as they check the first building. It's a regular home with a downstairs living room and kitchen and an upstairs with two small rooms. They find nothing so they check the next building and it is the same thing but the building is a complete mess with broken chains lining the bedrooms. Nervous, Ruth says she wants to go back. Kelsey convinces her we can't and Ruth shrugs it off.

The group then decides to skip the buildings and go to the saloon which was across the town. They nod and head out...

~

Marie's eyes flutter open as she screams, having a nightmare that Winston died and she was in a hellhole situation. She shakes her head and looks around, seeing she is on a platform in the ravine. "Oh, fuck it's real!! WINSTON!!" She screams, tears trailing her cheeks. She hears a screech, standing up and turning around. "O-oh fuck..." She mutters, and walks across the platform into the ravine tunnels...

~

Kayla wakes up in the tower wreckage at the bottom of the ravine. Kayla feels her head as it pounds, causing her a massive headache. She looks up to the herself encased in the wreckage. She sits up and then screams as a fiery white-hot pain shoots through her side. She looks down to see a glass sliver pierced through her skin. She grabs onto it, crying as it's painful. She carefully pulls it out, only a few inches went through. The glass, wet with blood, exits her body, "FUCK!" Kayla says, holding her side. She stands up and assess herself; no other damage except the glass in her side, her headache, and some cuts and cruises. "I'm so fucking lucky..." 

She goes around the tower, looking for a way out...

~

Kaylee and Manny are holding onto the cable over the ravine. Kaylee screams for her sister and starts crying. Manny tries to reassure her by saying, "They are going to be alright, promise sista, but first we need to climb up and escape too!" She smiles up to Kaylee and the other girl nods. Kaylee looks up and starts wiggling herself up the cable. Manny instructs Kaylee to use the occasional rock as a stabilizer. Kaylee thanks her and they continue going up the cable.

Soon, Kaylee reaches the top and pulls herself onto the edge. She turns over, reaching out for Manny and helps her up as well. Kaylee hugs her, telling her they'll be okay. Manny nods and says that we should head back to Talonside, they might find people in the buildings or something. Kaylee is conflicted, "Shouldn't we try to find somewhere to go find the people down there?!" Kaylee looks back over into the abyss. Manny shakes her head, "That ravine leads to Talonside. There must be one there too, maybe people used them way back when!" Manny was being fake, trying to get back to somewhat safety rather than staying next to this ravine. Kaylee contemplates, then nods. "Okay let's go..."

~

Jillian, Xander, Dave, Jake, Viktor, and Mac freeze in few of Sackhead. "Where do you think you're going..?" Sackhead muses, smiling under his sack. "What the FUCK are you doing to us?! This is NOT funny, leave us alone!!" Jillian shrieks, stepping forward. Sackhead chuckles, "You seem very to be a protective leader... I'll have to remember that when I slice through your friends..." Jillian blinks, her face fearful as she steps back next to Jake. "Hey man, we don't want any business, just leave us alone!" Dave snaps, putting a hand out.

Sackhead laughs. "You all annoy me and spook these woods every time you come out! You make the creatures here restless and urn for blood! It's too dangerous for me to keep them back every time..." He revs up his chainsaw and smiles. "What do you mean, creatures?"
"We're the problem?!" Mac and Viktor question, puzzled faces reflecting. Sackhead turns, walking to a closet. "Your loud racket has caused these monsters, the wendigos, to awaken from their slumber these past few years. They've killed more animals and any travelers who somehow get up here... especially last year, which all of that investigation..." He smiles, unlocking the closet door. "However, one yours started doing my work already... or at least I thought. I confronted him and found out he was pranking the group after losing a girl named Kaylynn. I thought it was silly so I kidnapped him and..." Sackhead opens the closet door, and out comes the guy in the Jason costume, all tied up.

Jillian blinks, looking at the Jason mask. "A... prank?!" Jillian starts, "This is not a fucking prank, you killed people!!!' Jillian finishes. Her hand is in a ball but is released when Jake puts a hand on her shoulder. Sackhead chuckles as he removes the mask, revealing... AUSTIN BROWN!
2314 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Oh my fucking god........)
2314 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
(Austin, you fucking traitor!)
2314 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Austin sighs, exhaustion riddled on his face. The group gasps as they look at their initial attacker...

"What?" Jillian and Dave say, looking at each other then to Austin. Austin stands there. "... He didn't mutter anything incorrect. I decided to make a killing prank to show you all how Kaylynn felt that fatal night... She'd gone because of you all! My best friend..." Austin starts tearing up, but Sackhead butts him in the back of the head with the Machete, making him fall to his knees. "Y-you killed people, you sick fuck!" Viktor says, shaking his head. Austin shakes his head, "N-NO! I never meant for the contraption to go off... Claire was NOT supposed to die like that... however I needed to keep going..." He mutters the rest before Sackhead hits him again.

Dave looks over and sees Jacob and goes over to untie him as the group consoles Austin and Sackhead. Jacob hasn't said anything and nods to Dave to help him. Dave starts untying as the group lashes out at Austin. Before they say anything else, Sackhead hacks Austin's thigh, hitting an artery and blood gushes from his leg. The group gasps, realizing they're still with the dangerous Sackhead. Jillian holds onto Jake and the other boys look around. Sackhead walks away, and soon rolls out an unconscious Drew. "Drew!" Mac yells, going towards him. Sackhead  holds up his machete. "Watch it! You'll go first instead!" Sackhead spits. Mac backs up as he continues rolling out Drew.

Austin looks over as Drew is wheeled next to him. He is losing blood quick and he is crying. The group is frozen except for Jake. Sackhead smiles as he stands behind Austin. "First up; your lovely prankster." He then swings, the machete cutting through Austin's shoulder and cutting off his arm. He screams, which eventually wake Drew. Another swing connects at the back of Austin's head, killing him instantly. Drew swings, using enough momentum to knock Sackhead over. "RUN!!" Drew yells as Jake throws a large rock, connecting against Sackhead's face and he falls over again. The group starts running, Viktor, Mac, and Xander running back down the tunnel they came from with Dave carrying Jacob. Jillian grabs onto Jake and Drew and tells them to go out the tunnel in front of them, it goes to the rabbit hole. They nod and follow...
2314 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
~*~ GROUP TIME! ~*~

Since you are all split up, it'll be like last time where I gave you your options in your split groups.

~ DEVIN, KELSEY (Dvs), Ruth (Jourdan), and PAXTON (Logie) ~
A) Inspect the saloon (Run or Hide)
B) Check other buildings instead (Run or Hide)
C) Leave Talonside (Run or Hide)

~ KAYLEE AND MANNY (Kenu) ~
A) Inspect the Sherrif building (Run or Hide)
B) Check some of the houses (Run or Hide)
C) Check the Saloon (Run or Hide)

~ CONNIE (Ryan) and CASSIDY (Missy) ~
A) Walk along the tunnel that leads to Talonside (Run or Hide)
B) Walk along the tunnel that leads further into the tunnels (Run or Hide)
C) Explore (Run or Hide)

~ KAYLA and MARIE'S actions will be unknown. ~

~ VIKTOR (Epic), MAC (Macda), XANDER (Ice), DAVE, and JACOB (Bigdiz, you pick for Dave and yourself obv.)
A) Keep going down the tunnel (Run or Hide)
B) Hide in a cell (Run or Hide)
C) Split up and run down a different tunnel (Run or Hide)

~ JILLIAN, JAKE, and DREW (Maggie) ~
A) Follow Jillian to the Rabbit hole (Run or Hide)
B) Split up and run down a different tunnel (Run or Hide)
2314 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
C :D
2314 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
a hide
2314 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Oh and run
2314 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
A hide
2314 days 16 hours ago
IceBear
A run
2314 days 13 hours ago
Macda27
A run
2314 days 10 hours ago
epicwafflez23
A Run
2314 days 6 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
a hide
2313 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
A hide
2313 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
(Me and Ryan are sticking together ;- ; <3)
2312 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
B run

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!