This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 4: Truth

Topic » Chapter 4: Truth

2309 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
I'll be typing this shit up soon
2307 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
https://media.giphy.com/media/pxIN328AFs2s0/giphy.gif

( I am implementing a new rules. If someone does not give their action, they will penalized. The penalty? Their character, wherever they are, are going to get injured or die. Another rule is that I WILL be hammering out these updates now. I'm also tired of having to wait weeks and now I will be doing this on my free time. Hope your active, it's about to be crazy 'till the end!)

The groups run their separate ways...

Drew, Jillian, and Jake are making their way to the rabbit hole. Drew is able to get ahead since Jillian is helping Jake since he can't run fast. Drew debates what to do, ultimately he decides to run ahead to escape via rabbit hole and not help the other two.

https://static.tumblr.com/aedc125cc2cba3491c6524ef08f7a2b4/wes2f6m/p37ntwmm1/tumblr_static_be7v72j8isoowosokggswcwso.gif

Jillian watches Drew run away. "Drew!" Drew runs out of sight. Jillian then turns to see Sackhead turning a tunnel towards them. "F-fuck! Run!!!" Jillian says, pushing Jake a bit faster. They finally meet the hill to the rabbit hole and notice footprints. "Why the hell did he flee!" Jake yells before hurrying up. Jillian makes it to the actual hole and reaches out for Jake. She grabs his hand, but suddenly a machete slices Jake's back, splattering blood onto Jillian. She gasps as Jake screams, letting go of his hand.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8b63847085d7647305b4cce32fb2988a/tumblr_na7i2mO4IC1tt3wuco4_500.gif

Jake turns over as Jillian kicks herself out of the hole. She turns to see Jake being stabbed in the chest, going limp. Jillian screams, turning and running away.

~

Viktor, Mac, and Xander are running ahead of Dave/Jacob. They go further into the tunnels and out of sight as Dave slows down. Jacob points towards another tunnel. "Maybe we can find a short cut to them down here?" He muses. Dave shrugs, nodding and going down the tunnel. In view comes barred jail cells, some with the doors open and others with bars broken down and metal littered about. Dave slows down to look around, "Where the hell..."

Suddenly a hand outstretches from a closed cell and grabs Dave's ankle. Dave shrieks, falling and dropping Jacob as he goes down. Jacob turns to see a figure grabbing onto Dave's ankle and pulling Dave towards it. Dave scratches against the ground and looks to Jacob for help. Jacob, in horror, looks around to see an old wheelchair. He crawls towards it, ignoring Dave's pleas and sets himself in the chair. He looks to see Dave has his feet against the bars as the figure tries to drag him in. Dave looks to see Jacob rolling down the hall, leaving him behind.

https://static.tumblr.com/aedc125cc2cba3491c6524ef08f7a2b4/wes2f6m/p37ntwmm1/tumblr_static_be7v72j8isoowosokggswcwso.gif

"JACOB!" Dave says but Jacob keeps going, and soon out of sight. He turns his attention to the figure as it screeches.

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/2acd1b2ddbab460031c7f57ed81c94d2/mivqak0/i1Hnwsvlv/tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Dave looks around the floor for anything useful. He sees a broken-off bar from the cell. He reaches for it, grabbing it quickly. The figure reaches out with it's other hand, this time grabbing Dave by his collar and bringing him closer to the cell. Dave sees a distorted face, grimed with decay. He screams, shoving the bar into the creature's eye socket. The creature retracts, screaming out and letting go of Dave. Dave crawls away, standing up and brushing himself off. He looks up to see the creature throws the pipe from it's socket to the ground. It then looks to Dave and charges, slamming against the bars causing them to concave a bit. Dave's eyes widen as he turns and runs down the hallway where Jacob strolled off to...

~

Viktor, Mac, and Xander are running down the tunnel. The tunnel went from supported hallways with lights to dim hallways with wooden rafters & columns. Xander is lead the way, followed by Mac and then Viktor. Xander starts slowing down, and then comes to a halt with the other boys. "What-," Xander says out of breath, "what are we going to do now?" He looks to the other boys. They are panting and catching their breaths as well. "I don't know. Maybe somewhere is this collection of tunnels is an exit..." Viktor says, looking around. Mac spots a sign not too far and he makes his way over to it with the boys in tow.

Mac picks up the sign, turning it and reading, "Talonside --->" out loud. He turns to the other boys and shrugs. "Sounds like a town. Maybe we aren't alone after all.." Xander muses before going off in that direction with Viktor and Mac following.

~

Marie emerges from around a corner, shivering from the cold. "Why are these tunnels so long!?..." She spits, looking behind her before walking into a tunnel clearing. It's a cavern  that has supplies scattered around, along with boxes. "Finally, some relief..." She says, walking in. Suddenly, she hears a loud screech coming from across the room. She looks up to see a creature looking around.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e535f85279c7b4dc50ed35577c406777/tumblr_ntuxj0EQhs1stin9go1_500.gif

Marie looks around and sees a couple of boxes nearby and a table. She hurries over and gets under the table. On her way she trips on a can, falling to the ground muttering an, "oof!" She quickly crawls under the table and hugs her knees. She listens to hear anything when suddenly something large lands onto the table above her. It screeches, slamming it's arm on the boxes knocking them down.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8b63847085d7647305b4cce32fb2988a/tumblr_na7i2mO4IC1tt3wuco4_500.gif

The creatures screeches again before jumping to the opening where Marie came from. It then starts crawling away...

Marie lets out a sigh of relief. She gets out from under the table and looks around. She spots another tunnel entryway and goes to it. Before reaching it, she finds some matches and a lantern. She uses a match to turn on the lantern and goes into the hallway. Suddenly she bumps into another girl and screams. The other girl puts a hand to her mouth, which silences the room and hallway. Marie looks to see it's Kayla! The girls hear a screech, turning and seeing the creature jump back into the room. Kayla grabs Marie's arm, pulling her away and starts running down the tunnel with her...
2307 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Connie and Cassidy are walking together in the tunnels. The girls are looking back and forth after hearing constant screeching. A gust of wind blows against the girls and they turn to see an exit up ahead. "Finally oh my god!" Connie says, running up to it with Cassidy behind her. They exit the tunnel entrance and looks around. They can see buildings further down a path and through the trees. Cassidy smiles, "Let's go!" The girls hold hands and start running down the path...

~

(Play this till the end. Rewind to 2:20 if needed to restart.)

Devin, Ruth, Kelsey, and Paxton near the saloon. "Alright, let's just look around and get out quick. These buildings give me the creeps." Devin says, stepping onto the stairs to the saloon. The girls follow him but Paxton stays there. Devin turns, "You coming, Pax?" Paxton shakes his head. "I'm going to split up and check that sherrif station down there. We need to cover more ground and I'm sure there are weapons there." He smiles before running off. Kelsey shakes her head. "Has he ever seen scary movies?" She muses. "He's a dead man..." Ruth mutters before the trio walks into the saloon.

Inside the saloon are a collage of tables with chairs scattered around. Empty glasses and bottles liter the saloon as the group walks in. They see the bar counter with it's collection of bottles hanging behind it. Almost all of them are missing except a few full. empty, or shattered. There is a staircase leading upstairs and Devin takes it. "You girls stay down here I'll check up here." He says and goes upstairs. Kelsey facepalms, "It'll just be us gals alive after all of this.." She says, chuckling after and looking behind the counter.

Ruth walks over past the counter into the back room. It is a storage room filled with a few kegs, shelves of random junk, and two cases of beer. Ruth looks around and spots an stack of clipped papers on a keg. She walks over, picking them up and reading the first page, "Talonside, a movie about a wild western gang terrorizing a small town. Directed by Kleid Standrill." She frowns, flipping a few pages and realizing it's a movie script. She hurries over and shows Kelsey. Kelsey starts reading and realization sets in. "We're on a fucking movie set.."

~

Kaylee and Manny emerge from the foliage, looking around before scurrying behind the sherrif building. She turns to Manny, "Alright, let's look inside. We'll be out of this god damn snowstorm and somewhat warmer." Kaylee says, smiling to her. Manny grins and opens the backdoor to the sherrif building. The building is dark, only lit by the dim moonlight. The girls walk in, closing the door behind them. "I have a bad feeling about this now...." Manny whisper, looking around. Kaylee reassures her saying it's okay. She nods and the girls walk further in. They pass a chain of barred jail cells that are all open. They near a black door and try opening it. It budges, but it can barely move. "Okay, we need to push. On 3, 1-2-3!" Kaylee says, pushing against the door with Manny.

The girls push the door open abruptly. Kaylee falls down and Manny goes to help her up but is hit in the face by a pipe. Kaylee gasps to see a man holding a pipe in hand, wearing familiar clothing. The figure gasps, going into the moonlight and revealing to be Paxton! "Shit, sorry Manny! You guys fucking scared my ass! Oh my god are you okay?" He goes over only to be slapped by Manny. Paxton nods, standing up and backing up a bit. Kaylee helps Manny up and they stand. "We have a lot to tell you..."
"And so do I."

- END OF EPISODE -
2307 days 7 hours ago
dvs194
(Werkkk)
2307 days 5 hours ago
Macda27
Shook love this
2307 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Oh my god @jcob leaving him
2307 days 5 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
wow
2307 days 2 hours ago
IceBear
This was such a great episode!

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!