This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Untold Stories: C.J. Meridian

Topic » Untold Stories: C.J. Meridian

1627 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Erika nods, "True dat." She hears Gideon's announcement and sighs. "Well, the rager ship is about to take off, it is our cue to die now."
1627 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
He looks at Jordan bringing up Nazis and cringes a little in second-hand embarrassment. "Let's just be chill."
1627 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
C: *was happy that the bird bopped him but now he is sad because he has to carry the bags as he follows the group*
1627 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Angelica looks at Erika, her smile turning into a frown. "ERIKA! Get your freak squad on the move!" She turns back and laughs with Gideon and the girls.

Erika rolls her eyes. "Lets go, Freak Squad assemble!"
1627 days 6 hours ago
DumaKey
*Jordan shrugs. He bends down to grab his bag. He turns to Michael, who's still sitting with headphones"
Let's go, Hendrix. Ride's here.
1627 days 6 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(sorry tizian, my drivers test is in 15 min! i won’t be on for another couple of hours ;()
1627 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Link snorts, following along to the rager ship in question. "Right."
1627 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
(you're good!! Good luck! =D)
1627 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Erika smiles at Michael and Jordan, turning and walking forward. They catch up to Chris and take him into their group. "Hey, Chris."
1627 days 6 hours ago
DumaKey
*Jordan frowns. He turns to Link.*
Under his breath: "If we're freaks, then she's going to have a fucking aneurysm from all of that coke"
1627 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
He nods at Chris. "Hey, man."
1627 days 6 hours ago
DumaKey
*Obviously super fake with no shame*
Heyyyyyy... Chris.
1627 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
He turns back to Jordan, raising an eyebrow and muttering, "Dude, I'm not even with that either. I'm here on scholarship."
1627 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
C: "Oh, Hey guys!" *he smiles at them*
1627 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Erika nods to them. "Ready for a... party?" She looks ahead, frowning as she sees another party boat going crazy already.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Kh7dRKjB822uA/giphy.gif

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!