This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Untold Stories: C.J. Meridian

Topic » Untold Stories: C.J. Meridian

1626 days 19 hours ago
DumaKey
*Jordan relaxes a little bit. He hates Gideon, but Erika actually does well in class*
Thanks for inviting us, Erika
1626 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
Link nods at Erika content to just listen to them talk.
1626 days 19 hours ago
turkeylover
C: *is looking at birds?*
1626 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
Erika smirks, "No problem. I don't think I could live if Gideon invited more of his asshole party boys and girls. I'm glad I invited some... normal people." She smiles at the end of that sentence.
1626 days 18 hours ago
DumaKey
*Jordan smirks at Michael and Link*
Hey guys, we made the cut!
1626 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
He glances at Gideon then back to Erika. "That's some real shit. I don't think I could handle dealing with their crowd and no one more up to our speed."
1626 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
*Chris sees a dark colored bird spread its wings, cawing at him.*

https://media.giphy.com/media/fWgRrsN29STqHfo0g4/giphy.gif
1626 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
C: *has a wide smile on his face and waves at the bird* "Caw Caw Buddy!"
1626 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
He rolls his eyes. "Thank god, huh?" he asks, hearing Jordan.
1626 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon feels like he catchin' some glares, looking over at the over big group and flashes them a fake smile. He turns back to his girls, "...so here is when I saved that dog from a fire."

Angelica goes, "Oooh, aaah, so.. brave." She is lowkey scrolling thru her phone as he speaks.

~

Erika chuckles, "Yeah, what an accomplishment. We seem to be superior, anyways."
1626 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Gideon...I’m down to smoke weed. Wanna join?
1626 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
*the bird bops him on the head like this*

https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPF032XnQCUsw4E/giphy.gif
1626 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Link shoots him an even faker smile back. He turns to Erika. "Don't wanna develop a superiority complex or anything. Just... not about prioritizing partying to school."
1626 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Gideon looks at Veronica, "Not now, Vee. We should start getting on the boat." He turns, waving to everyone in his party. "ALRIGHT, all party-goers attending Angelica's Spring Rager, follow me!" He picks up all the bags, putting them in Chris' arms and links up with the girls again as they walk along the marina.
1626 days 18 hours ago
DumaKey
*Jordan is taken back. He looks at Link with wide eyes and a nervous laugh. Then back to Erika*
Okay, dial it back, we're not Nazis or anything... Haha... I'm not trying to play... Big Brother... Or something... I just like boats. But...thanks?

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!