This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Collapse Episode 1: Careful

Topic » Collapse Episode 1: Careful

2022 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
I did but I do not understand.
2022 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
(me tbh)

Josephina looks over at Nyla and walks over. "Hey Nyla. Taking the bus home?"
2022 days 6 hours ago
hazbez94
*Andrew heads towards his locker*
Fucking stampede.
*he pushes through to hear home*
2022 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Vivian rolls her eyes at Celeste and grabs their coats along with the other kids. The teacher is rushing all the kids, which gives Vivian a shiver down her spine. ^Why?^

~

Ike smiles, "It means we are all going home now. Are you taking the bus?"
2022 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nyla glances over to Josephina, playing with her hair. "Yeah, that's the plan. My mom won't be off for a couple hours. You, too?"
2022 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
*At the front of the school, people are crowding onto the buses and into the parking lot where they parked their own cars.*
2022 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Josephina smiles, "Yeah, yeah. I have my own set of keys, do you want to come over for a bit until your mom comes home?"
2022 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay grabs his stuff*
^god these people I hope they choke. Half of them dont even know about not using drugs let alone being productive people in life^
2022 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Ike what is going on. Why is there a crowd outside? I need to take the bus.
2022 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
*One of the infamous school bullies pushes Jay into his locker and laughs at him.*

"Sup little bitch. See you on monday, I'll wait for that lunch money."
2022 days 6 hours ago
hazbez94
*Andrew sees Jay*
Hey, how you getting home?
2022 days 6 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nyla smiles at her. "Sure, that sounds fun." ^What's that old thing my mom always says...? Treat yo self.^
2022 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* Jorge goes outside and slowly walks on to a bus because his parents are too boujee to buy their kid a car makes sense *
Jorge : stinky bus smells like sulfuric acid
2022 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Ike gets to his locker, opening and putting his stuff in his bag. "I'm taking it too, and I'm not sure why we are going home... although I have a hunch, but not sure." He slings his backpack on and closes his locker.
2022 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay huffs and gets up grumbling he looks at andrew*
“The bus. I didnt have gas money so i couldnt drive today”

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!