This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Collapse Episode 1: Careful

Topic » Collapse Episode 1: Careful

2022 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
*The overcom turns on*

"Attention students... we are calling it a half day and dismissing school early. We will be dismissing after lunch, in about 15 minutes."
2022 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay puts down his journal he looks around*
“Why? Whats happening? God damn it who threatened to bomb the school?”
2022 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Celeste giggles, "Yeah right, big nose!" She laughs in her seat and Vivian shuts her down by telling her that wasn't nice. Celeste rolls her eyes and looks at the front of the room where the teacher gets a call and answers it.
2022 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
*Jorge just raises his brow at the overcome like it can speak back to him  *
Jorge : excuse me I have calcus next period so like i can't miss that  cause I'm going to Stanford
2022 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Ike sighs, standing up and grabbing his tray. He shrugs to Josephina, "I guess we're going home. I'll see you on the bus!" He nods to her, calmly walking away to his locker. Josephina kinda sits there baffled. "...what."
2022 days 18 hours ago
hazbez94
*Andrew looks around at the other students*
Oh good god... somethings not right at all
2022 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nyla sighs and heads off to grab her things. ^Maybe I'll cover a shift at Dairy Queen later...^
2022 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
*Some of the students cheer and start herding towards the lockers. Andrew and Jorge are trampled, muahah*
2022 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
Reign: *frowns*
2022 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Goes to Ike*

Hi

(She has a thicke Russian accent)
2022 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
*The teacher is Reign, Vivian, Celeste, Audrey, and Johanna's class looks spooked as she nods on the phone.*

She turns, looking at the students. "Class... school is being dismissed for you all to go home. Yippee!" She smiles, but looks sad at the same time. Celeste cheers, dancing in her seat.
2022 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay gets up grumbling he starts writing going to get his things*
-stupid stoners ruin yet another day of school. I hope someone put detergent in their weed supply one day that would teach them-
2022 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Ike turns his head, seeing Xania. "Hey Xania. Hear the announcement?"
2022 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* Jorge gets trampled MEANIE :(*
Jorge : ow ow hey watch my hair
* Jorge dust himself off and stands up slowly *
Jorge : thank God i got ran over everyday since 6th grade
2022 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
Reign; Yay!!

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!