This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3: Loss

Topic » Chapter 3: Loss

2357 days ago
IceBear
(Hello!)
2357 days ago
Tizian
Jacob wakes up in a dark room in what looks like to be a shed. He can see a man in a Jason costume looming over a desk in front of him.

~

Kaylee is slightly weeping while walking with Connie and Cassidy. She is trying to watch the trails and where they go to get to the other side.

~

Xander also wakes up from unconsciousness. He looks around to see he is elevated off the ground because of something. He rubs his eyes to adjust to the darkness and looks up. He is hooked onto a meat hook that hangs off the ceiling! The hook pierces through his clothing, keeping him up in the air.

~

Devin hugs Kelsey and tries to comfort her. "I-I don't know... who the fuck jumps out the window.... and who hit Andrew out of it?"
2357 days ago
Tizian
Kayla and Marie are walking with Manny in the cavern tunnels. They have no idea where they are going to get out. Marie is muttering stuff to herself, tearing occasionally falling. Kayla is just trying to get Winston's body out of her mind. "..."
2357 days ago
dvs194
(Also hey Tiz and Ice 馃構)
*Kelsey catches her breath, calming herself*
Kelsey: I-I don't know. We need to find the others.
Kelsey: ^Where is Dave...?^
2357 days ago
Tizian
* Jake, Jillian, and Mac are halfway to the lodge.

* Ruth and Paxton can see the lodge in the distance.
2357 days ago
Tizian
Devin nods. "Lets find something to keep our hands ready in case of that maniac coming back for us."
2357 days ago
Logie56
(Hiiii)
2357 days ago
Tizian
Dave starts looking at his shackles. He looks up when the door to their cell opens. It's Sackhead man. "What the fuck are you doing with us?!" He asks. The man just smiles, "Taking care of the pests here on the mountain. This is the last time you hooligans will be on this mountain."
2357 days ago
Tizian
(Hi!)
2357 days ago
dvs194
(Logan 馃拫)
*Kelsey slowly nods*
Kelsey: Kitchen? They have knives in the kitchen, right?
2357 days ago
Tizian
Devin nods. "Yeah... let's hurry then." He stands up, taking her hand and going to the door. He opens it, peaking out and seeing nothing. He starts walking w/ Kelsey.
2357 days ago
dvs194
*Kelsey takes a shaky breath, following Devin*
2357 days ago
Logie56
(Tiz <3, Dante <3)

*Paxton smirks, gratefully*

"We're almost there, Ruth. Be able to see how the others faired as well, thankfully. Fuck wandering through nature in this bullshit"

*he starts jogging, hoping it will get them there faster*
2357 days ago
IceBear
(Hey logan!)
2357 days ago
Logie56
(Hey IceBear!)

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!