This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Prologue

Topic » Prologue

2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
(Welcome to Until Dawn! The game where your actions can effect how you or your friends can live... or die.)

~

Mount Fixon was an average, snow-peaked mountain laid out along the British Columbia mountain range. With eyes set on, the great mountain was bought by famed scientists Liliana and Mark West. After renaming it to Mount West, Mark and Liliana started the construction of a ski lodge on the mountain. After three summer months of hard work, the lodge, which was basically a mansion in the press’ eyes, was completed. The West couple were married on the day they bought the mountain 10 years later. During this time span, they were raising their three beautiful children; Kaylynn, the oldest, and the younger set of twins Kaylee and Kayla. Every year, the family vacationed at the lodge, enjoying each other’s company. In recent years the children-who-are-now-teenagers began inviting their friends, which then became a bimonthly weekend vacation for everyone. Staying home to let their kids socialize, Mark and Liliana trusted their children and friends and stayed home as their kids left for the weekend every other month to the lodge.

During this time, the twins would invite close friends, who in turn invited more people to come. Kaylee met her first and only boyfriend, Devin Falahee, on one of the trips four years ago in freshmen year of high school. They’ve been together ever since. Close friends of the couple remark that Devin and Kaylee rarely or none at all show real affection towards each other i.e. kissing/holding hand, however they are always by each other’s side and work together. They are the “Couple goals” of the friend clique.

The friend clique consisted of the twins, Devin, Dave Lichen, Jillian Kline, and Winston Sarahee. They always hung out with each other, enjoying each other’s company. They help each other so much that they are the top kids in their class. Friend goals. Over the course of time in high school, they invited more people with open arms into their clique. Marie Falahee, Devin’s younger sister, Austin Brown, a senior when the friends who were sophomores and became great friends with, and occasional times with the twins’ older sister, Kaylynn.

With these new people coming in sparked new relationships. Marie started to mingle with Winston, and soon they started talking. Marie couldn’t communicate her feelings as much so Devin and Kaylee helped her out and asked Winston to go on a date with her, and he happily agreed. On the other side of the clique, Kayla started getting in cahoots with Dave. With the help of Austin and Jillian, Kayla landed a date with Dave. It went well, and ended up with them becoming a couple. Even though the love started strong, it cracked when Kayla caught Dave cheating on her with a different girl. Defeated by her first love, Kayla didn’t come out of her room for days. The group, upset over Dave’s actions, shunned him for a month. Begging to come back, Dave was reinvited to be friends with the group again, however he had to rebuild friendships that he lost. With love blooming, Austin started to look for a relationship, or a lot in his case. Dating both genders, mostly boys, Austin seems to be unable to hold down a relationship. He has flings with guys who aren’t his type and it all turns into a downwards spiral. Jillian, the saint and anchor of the group, helps Austin through every relationship downfall. Jillian was never the romantic in the group. She’s only been in one relationship, which was with a boy in the 5th grade that lasted two days. She’s had boys hit and flirt with her before, however she just wasn’t interested. Something about her wasn’t in the mood for relationships.

With the upcoming Halloween weekend getaway,  the clique was eager to attend. With graduation over and the freshmen year of college beginning, the twins wanted to have one last getaway before they all parted their ways for college. Wanting to branch out for a better time, they opened their doors for more people to come. The twins asked the clique to invite more people who wouldn’t mind coming, and they did. Dave invited his brother Andrew and his current girlfriend Kelsey Banks. Not wanting to cause a scene, he didn’t really tell anyone that they were dating. Austin, being the friendly guy he was, invited a whole list; his cousin Xander Fowler, Drew Hanz, Jacob Noyes, Mac Anderson, and Viktor Prey. Although skeptical of Jacob since the twins knew he didn’t like them, they let Jacob come. Devin was able to get Claire Castillo and Paxton Heuser to come. Jillian invited a girl named Ruth Bailey, insisting she was a cool gal. Finally, the twins were able to invite their cousin Constance “Connie” Carter and new friend Manny Marcusio. Planning for a good time, they all booked a weekend to go to the lodge.
2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
(Please do not post; I am updating/inserting more of story now.)
2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
January 13th
6:49 PM
One Day Before the Prank

Kaylee, Kayla, and Kaylynn are setting up/cleaning the lodge for their friends to enjoy. Kaylee and Kayla are in the kitchen stocking up the pantry / counters while Kaylynn is putting bedsheets and blankets in bedrooms.

Kaylee finishes the pile of groceries she has been working on. Exhausted and kinda sweaty, she just can't wait for everyone to come. She glances over to see if Kayla's pile is done and sees that Kayla is barely halfway done. Kayla is looking outside, the look of pain gleaming from her eyes. Kaylee frowns, looking over and putting a hand on her shoulder. "You okay?"
"No."
"... Really Kayla? It seems as if there is something on your mind. I've finished my side of the stock, and you are barely even halfway." Kaylee responds, folding her arms and looking at her sister. Kayla sighs, turning to her, "It's just... I'm upset still. I don't really want to him.." she says, trailing off. Kaylee rolls her eyes, "Kayla it's been over a year and you're still salty. Kayla, you have to get over him. Just ignore him and walk away. It isn't going to do you any good if you instigate him." Kayla looks into her sister's eyes, nodding. ".. You're right, in a harsh way I might add.." Kaylee smiles, then giggles which causes her sister to join in. "Alright now lets get back to it and finish this so we can watch a movie or something." Kaylee says.

~*

January 13th
10:37 PM
One Day Before the Prank

The West siblings are anticipating everyone's arrival. Everyone else is walking up the trail towards the Cable Car station, where you have to ride a cable car to the top of the mountain. There is a trail leading from the top cable car station to the lodge.

Devin & Marie are waiting at the top cable car station, waiting for some other people to walk up with.

Jake is at the Cable Car station at the bottom of the mountain waiting for the next cable car.

Jillian & Austin are walking to the cable car station at the bottom of the mountain.

Finally, Dave & Winston have just arrived to the mountain and are in the parking lot, starting their ascent to the station.

~* PAUSE *~

<FREE TIME!>

This is something, from popular demand, that I will be adding to this game. Basically, you will have the free time to interact with other people with your character. This helps create some character development & show me your character's interactions so I could manipulate them in your actions later one during other pauses.

SO: Roleplay away! The prologue is going to have around 3 or 4 pauses, each of them most likely have a Free Time event with them. Each of the Game Influencing Characters, except for the West sisters, can be interacted with. Have fun!
2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Marie shivers as the cold wind claps against the top cable car station. "Could this get any colder?!" Marie exclaims, rubbing her upper arms with her hands to keep warmth. Devin shrugs, "Global Warming could drop the weather to -30 degrees and create a category 666 snowstorm. Probably would happen too." Devin says, smiling. Marie rolls her eyes and looks to see if any cable cars are coming.
2405 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob rolls himself up to the group he stays away from Marie as he looks around*
"It's beautiful here."
2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Jake is tapping his impatient foot, waiting inside the bottom cable car station. ^I swear to god my nuts will freeze if I wait any longer. Why did the Wests invest into the coldest place in Canada..^

~~~

Jillian and Austin walk up the path to the bottom station. Jillian is looking around, viewing the nature while Austin is trying to use his phone for signal.
2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Devin looks to Jacob and smiles at him. "Hey Jake. It really is, however it could be warmer."
2405 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob looks at Devin and nods*
"Ya guess it doesn't bother me as much since well."
*he sighs*
2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Dave shuts his car door as Winston picks up his bag. Dave tells Winston he'll wait for other people to come and he can go on without him. Winston shrugs, nodding and walking onto the trail to the bottom station.
2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Devin looks down at the ground and nods. "Yeah, sorry about it..." He looks over to Marie then back to him. "I assume you're still mad at her, right?"
2405 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
"Ya. She got off with nothing and I got this."
*he sighs*
"Sorry for ruining the beauty."
2405 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Marie can hear the boys talking about her and she sighs. She looks to Jacob, feeling sorry then looks back to the cable car.

Devin shrugs. "She did have that concussion, but it doesn't really compare to... yeah. You didn't really ruin it, it's still pretty."
2405 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
(I am ready to play!

*never applied*)
2405 days 21 hours ago
dvs194
*Kelsey shudders from the cold, pulling her jacket tighter around her*
*she looks over at Dave as she gets out of his car*
Kelsey: So, are we still not telling the others about us dating, because of Kayla?
*she raises an eyebrow*
2405 days 21 hours ago
dvs194
(EEK Missy lmao)
2405 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he nods*
"Let's talk about something else. Uh how are you and kaylee doing?"

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!