This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: El Mirador - Applications

Topic » Survivor: El Mirador -..

1818 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 16 new players to play in Survivor: El Mirador, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying!

ONLY NEW PLAYERS MAY APPLY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game):

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat):

Past Group Game Experience:

Activity Level (1-10):

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :
1818 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name: Julian
Color Level: TV Star
Past Group Game Experience: Yes
Activity Level (1-10): like a solid 8
Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yeah
Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : We'll see
1818 days 10 hours ago
deds2609
Name: André
Color Level: White
Past Group Experience: Survivors in WhatsApp
Activity Level : 8
Challenge: Yes
Confessionals: Yes always
1818 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Harry

Color Level: Gold

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): live:hwasnak

Past Group Game Experience: I’ve done pretty much every series but some notable ones are Mud’s Survivor, Burger’s BB, and Cutthroat Survivor

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yes

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Yes I will
1817 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Clark

Color Level: Blue

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): N/A

Past Group Game Experience: A lot most are on my profile!

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : yes

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Absolutely, I try my best to make my confessions as entertaining as possible :)
I look forward to hopefully showing everyone that I've changed and I'm not the same player I use to be
1816 days 21 hours ago
Ross56
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Ross

Color Level: Orange

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): Ross Buttler

Past Group Game Experience: Ashlyns BB Noahs Survivor Cutthroat Survivor Pokepats L&Js M&Ns TPS Burger BB Michaels Survivor

Activity Level (1-10):9

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : I’ll try

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Yup!
1815 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Mich

Color Level: Dark green

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): rafazape

Past Group Game Experience: on my board :)

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : yes works perfect for me

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :yes yes i love confessionals
1815 days 8 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Grace

Color Level: Red

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): You have it. XD

Past Group Game Experience: Oh there's a hella lot of group games I have played.

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yesss I can!!!

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? Omg yasss!!! Be ready for some videos sista!!! <3
1815 days 8 hours ago
Reazo
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game):

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat):

Past Group Game Experience: Julians (1 year ago) (Pokepat's S13, RN) So this would be my third group game!

Activity Level (1-10): I'd say a good 8.5!!

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Of course!

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : I can send lots of confessionals and update ya'll about my game at all times. It will be 80% text, 20% video confessionals, and I promise to give my 100%!
1814 days 15 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Kimmy

Color Level: Green still. Help!

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): YoU MiGHt HAvE It

Past Group Game Experience: It's all on my bio
PS I don't count BBB11 in my group games because I was clearly rigged out for shock value.
I was the true winner sorry not sorry Logan.

Activity Level (1-10): you know probably like a 6 or 7

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :  yessssssssss >.>

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : I'll send them! <3
1814 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Billy

Color Level: Blue

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): bvance9912

Past Group Game Experience: a bunch of 2nd place finishes and other shit

Activity Level (1-10):9

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : most of the time unless I have work then ill be partially there

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : hell yes I will, you seen how many I did in bbb
1814 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Nathan

Color Level: Blood

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): nathan_goodwin9

Past Group Game Experience: Check out my front page. I have lots.

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :  yes.

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : YES MA’AM
1813 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): X

Color Level: Tv Star

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): firex3898

Past Group Game Experience: i have a good chunk on my profile

Activity Level (1-10): 10

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : yes i can make those times

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : for sure. ill make a effort to send them. ik they help hosts get a idea of whats going on
1813 days 10 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): Jake

Color Level: Silver

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): deleted but making a new one :)

Past Group Game Experience: Very good track record on my front page

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :  Yes!!

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : of course :)
1813 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game): DJ

Color Level: Silver

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat): cool.exchange

Past Group Game Experience: A LOT. XD Pretty much I have been doing this for more than 5 years.

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Definitely can't do 5PM, but can probably do 7 or 8 PM EST

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Yeah but I'll probably just rant on your Skype PMs most of the time xD
1812 days 15 hours ago
Calypso
Name: Calypso

Color Level: Orange

Past Group Game Experience: It's honestly a lot to list

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times?: Of course I can!

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals?: I will send often :)

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!