This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ Final Tribal Council ~

Topic » ~ Final Tribal Council ~

1796 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Jake we both won 2 individual immunities. Nice try.
1796 days 13 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Yes, but I won an Ixtab immunity based on my score :)
1796 days 13 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
The claws are coming out!
1796 days 11 hours ago
Iceey
My vote has been decided. Goodluck boys
1796 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ryan was robbed
1796 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
I-
1795 days 21 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
I-
1795 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
Okay I’ve made up my mind. One of you played a really solid game and one of you is reaching. Congrats guys.
1795 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Reunion delayed to tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST!
1795 days 12 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
OK, here is my speech, I must say that my vote is already sent so that nothing you say will change my decision.

I would have liked to have asked some questions before, but I have not had time for it, having read everything, I am ready to give my opinion.

Probably you think I was one of the weakest people, I would be a liar if I said that I tried to play UTR, the reality is that I did not have time to play this game well due to personal issues, that's why it has not affected me so much that all this has ended in this very tragic way.

NATHAN - as I mentioned in both the F5 and the F4, you were the strongest opponent left in the game, in F5 I was impressed because Jake did not vote for you (he says it is loyalty), when I really think he was afraid to your reaction I think you have been a very aggressive person and I do not like that, I hope that all that poison you have is only a game strategy, because otherwise you would give me a lot of pain, but at the same time you have always been my enemy n1 since the first day and it is a reality that I have not been able to cast you. You have escaped from all TC successfully, I said it in Ponderosa and I say it here, all useless we can not agree and expel you before instead of turning against each other.

JAKE - you've always been like 'I want but I can not' . Disappointing, irritating, boring, and little strategist, are some of the adjectives that occur to me for a simple summary YOU HAVE NOT HAD BALLS. You hide in the typical excuse of "I wanted to be loyal" when you told me a thousand times that you did not like the attitude Nathan was having with you or with people, you lived in the shadow of a person who was only giving you orders and at no time were you able to face. Your only luck is that he has taken you to the final, because if I had chosen Kimmy I would have laughed a lot.

My vote I repeat, it is at the level of the game and not on a personal level, good luck and congratulations for reaching the final, that the best player wins.
1795 days 11 hours ago
Matedog1209
MICHELLE’S QUESTION
Thank you for this. I am only like this in high intense games. I cared a lot about this. I’m not this horrible person irl. I’m going to become a nurse because I truly care about the well being of people. I’m sorry I had to show the dirty side of myself to get this far.
1795 days 10 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Mich-

You’re right. When you’d complain about Nathan, I didn’t say anything and I listened. Everything i did I wanted to do, and lied to you to make you feel better. I never saw you as a close ally, and your gameplay was never a threat to me.

xoxo <3
1794 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Jake if you dont care about me, why you write me in skype all of these

https://gyazo.com/664bb655df6c5d057bcfbda08c51401a

winning votes? keep lying into my face? XDDDD pls stop crying

I told you in your face at F5, IF NATHAN GETS FINALS, IM VOTING FOR HIM

the difference between you and me, it is that I have a word and im honest, and you dont care about anyone feelings, thinking if you play as a rat, you can win this
1794 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
and with that i dont want to make a fight with anyone because im too off about this

im giving my opinion, if you dont like it, i dont care but i try to be as polite as i can

im not a bitter and not anything, you dont listen to me in f5 and f4 when i told you im voting for nathan in finals, why would i listen to you now?

again, NO HARD FEELINGS TO ANYONE, good luck to both of you and see y'all in the reunion <3
1794 days 18 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Mich-

I was pretty mad that you didn’t ask me a question and just used your post to be rude towards me and try to start a fight. I don’t care that you are voting Nathan and not me. I’m honest, and if you attack me or my gameplay I’m going to be upset.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!