This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questions

Topic » Jury questions

2350 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Noah: Yes you were a comp king, but what did YOU do to get you where you are now with no help? Like what eviction and votes did you do yourself (sorry if it doesn't make sense)

I mean, I did get here with no help so it is a little confusing XD, I dic manage to get James out and Jack out and I did make some attempts early on.  But James and Jack, 2 of the best players going were me.
2350 days ago
ryanp22792
RYAN- Are there any evictions you believe you controlled? And why do you deserve my vote over someone who was making the moves?

Sadly and honestly I don't believe so.  I wasn't really a target and bounced back and forth between the power.  I did have my people that I trusted, you being one of them J, and I would get pmed on who to vote and I would vote for them.  When I was on the block while noah was kicking back in jury, I had to campaign to stay.

I deserve your vote because I survived the block more than anyone else.  I played more of a steve type of game.  I didn't HAVE to win comps.  I didn't HAVE to win veto.  saying I was inactive is false, because I talked game a lot with you james, I also talked to jack since the very beginning as I am new to the site and jack was one of the first people I met.
2350 days ago
ryanp22792
Ryan: What do you think you've done in the House that would get my vote because I feel like you really didn't do anything other than just sit there and look pretty, if you could explain to me what you did that made you get to the final 2?

Ashley!!!  Love ya.  you were one of my favorites.  I remember I wanted to work with you when it seemed you and me were at the bottom, unfortunately you left :(

I did just sit here and look pretty but it was all planned.  I played a frooks with chubby and the other Ashley and I knew they were close.  I wanted to get the other Ashley out so bad, and when she was out, I knew I was good because no one else really knew me/disliked me.  I played one of these before (that didn't last past the second eviction) and I was evicted right away because I came in second in the hoh comp and he said I was a threat, so I figured in this one I would play slower and gun for the comps when I needed them.

It was a strategy me sitting there looking pretty.  I was always in the know, yet I wasn't really in an alliance so I could go back and forth and be the swing vote, or an extra vote.  I trusted james side, but I also trusted jack.  When it came down to the final 6 I figured I had a good chance.  I also tried my hardest to get jack here with me, because he deserved this.

Noah didn't have to play in comps for FIVE WEEKS.  I had to still campaign not to go home.  If it wasn't for my social game, I would of lost hands down.  I didn't win anything, but I worked with the people I needed to, to get here.  Also, noah obviously picked me because he knew I was easier to go against.

Love ya Ashley.  have a merry Christmas!
2350 days ago
ryanp22792
"However, you can't say Ryan is here through any good moves he made on his own.  He made no effort to work with me and he made bs lies about how he didn't want John out and he was only voting that way because he thought I was.  He basically tried to pull a Paul and not tell a juror he wanted one of them out.  So Ryan is basically lucky to be here and he's here due to his inactivity or perceived inactivity.  I'm here because of the hard work I put in.  And despite not being here for 5 weeks Ryan was, I put about 5 times more work into this game than he did. "

No I talked to John and I wanted to keep him so it would be me, john, noah, and jack in  the final 4.  However, I was afraid john would be more loyal to you and jack wouldn't be able to compete in the next hoh (my ride or die) you and john would go against me and jack.  I figured John would want Jack out, and I needed jack as long as I could because I knew he would take me to the final 2. So I chose to go with kev and jack knowing they both wanted you out, and hoping jack would chose me over kev.
2349 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ryan, it seems your only argument is that I was in jury for 5 weeks, but what did you do that puts you above me without that?  If it wasn't for me being in jury for 5 weeks, why should you still win, because it seems like you have no other good arguments?
2349 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Idk if I can have seconds but idc, Ryan, you said
"I deserve your vote because I survived the block more than anyone else.  I played more of a steve type of game.  I didn't HAVE to win comps.  I didn't HAVE to win veto.  saying I was inactive is false, because I talked game a lot with you james, I also talked to jack since the very beginning as I am new to the site and jack was one of the first people I met."

Do you not wonder why you stayed though? It strongly looks as if you played the Victoria role (BB16) of the group? You said you didn't HAVE to win anything, but surely you should've  known that winning comps would strongly help you, for if you made F2?
2349 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
^^^

Also jury, I know I wasn't the best player in this game, I own that, I'm just simply trying to say i'm the best option
2349 days 12 hours ago
J2999
And Noah (Dk if this has been asked):
Who were your main allies, before you left and when you returned?
And please could you briefly sum up your game when you returned, as you were very unpredictable?
Thank you.
2349 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Who were your main allies, before you left and when you returned? Jessica was my main ally before I left and X was actually but my fuck up got him out.  I wasn't so sure about Jessica tho.  After I came back it was 100% John
And please could you briefly sum up your game when you returned, as you were very unpredictable? Well basically, my goal was to take out big threats and win out.  That was it, I knew I could beat you all and i knew I would be gone the first chance anyone had.  I trusted John and he and I took the shot at you together and I felt like you were someone I didn't want to go to the end with.  After that, my strategy was to just survive the double and I did.  Once I did, I tried to save John but I was unable to.  At final 4, I just earned my safety and tried to step out of it and at final 3, I took the biggest threat to win and the best player this season out.
Thank you. Np :)
2349 days 11 hours ago
Raydiz33
4/8 Jury members have voted votes are due today @9:00pm est. Remember Jurors, one of you has been evicted from the jury voting so that will be revealed when I read the votes.
2349 days 11 hours ago
Raydiz33
Jurors and Final 2 I have just found out that I need to attend a dinner tonight @9:00pm est lol so the votes will be Due by 6:00pm est
2349 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Oh at least I got Noah's main ally out I guess xD
Anyway good luck to the both of you
2349 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
me at someone evicted from jury and me knowing nothing about this
2349 days 11 hours ago
Raydiz33
You weren’t gonna know till today
2349 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
lol, do we get to know now or? lmao

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!