This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questions

Topic » Jury questions

2337 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
Noah and Ryan, here you can plead your case on why you deserve to win and also the jury can question you
2337 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Congrats Noah and Ryan for getting to the final 2. Noah, you never stayed the whole time in the game so why should we consider you. Ryan, we didn't talk in the game so what was a move that you alone made. To both of you, if neither of you were in the final 2, who would be sitting there and why.
2337 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Okay, so I don't have this giant speech with chapters that I usually have in games that i make final 2 in which details all the different things about my game.  The reason for this is because I was out for a large part of the game.  Coming into this game I tried to form some connections with people that I knew from previous games.  I ended up working really hard this time to not come out of the gates as a massive threat but to instead lie low.  I formed some allies and I wasn’t much of a target.  I was able to get on people’s good side as I was kept safe in the early game.  I really made a connection with Parvati right before she was evicted and I tried to save her but that failed.  I wasn’t able to do as well as I wanted due to randomly scheduled challenges that conflicted with my schedule.  Later in the game, besides a couple people, it seemed there was this giant active players love fest.  All the inactive like Garrett I wanted to go to the end with were being targeted and I wasn’t having any of it.  So I decided to come out of the gates and I won safety in the HOH comp, so I could lie low and make a move after the Battle Back. When I was there for the veto, Kevin was an active I really wanted to go after and so was James which made me work hard to win veto and pull Garrett off.  It ended up backfiring as they put up X who wasn’t a big threat and despite my campaigning against Kevin, he left.  But when the Battle Back happened, Ben came in the game fucking up my whole strategy.  And after X told me he thought jhofheat was rigging for Ben.  I realized that I had to keep my game in the shadows from the hosts because I wasn’t sure if I could even trust them at that point.  From that point on, I was hardcore targeting Ben but the hosts had NO CLUE that was happening.  In the first week Ben was here, he got out Garrett who I wanted to drag to the end.  Now shit was hitting the fan for me.  Jacob came after me in the random triple despite him not being on my radar and my wanting to make a big move and I just BARELY lost the HOH and BARELY lost the veto.  I was evicted and there was nothing I was able to do about it.  In the jury, I was unable to do anything but when we got a chance to return.  I fought HARD to try and win it and I did, I then knew I would probbly have to win out if I wanted to make it to the end.  I won HOH and then I made a connection with John.  I was going to go after Kevin but John said James was in charge and needed to go.  So James became my target and John became my new closest ally.  After I won HOH, James threw Kevin under the bus to me which made me not want to put Kevin up, so I threw Jack, a good social player and a massive threat to me up instead.  After the veto, noms were kept the same and James left.  I then set my sights on Jack as my next biggest threat.  After Jack won HOH int he double and put me and John up, I knew I would have to win veto or I was going home.  I pulled it out and managed to make it to final 4 and Kevin went up instead of me on the block, and while trying to save John.  Neither Ryan nor Jack would budge and john was sent home in 5th.  At final 4, I won HOH and decided to stay out of veto despite having the best score and would have having won, the reason I did this was out of respect for the other 3.  As I was sure I wanted to take Kevin or Ryan to final 2, I figured that I would let them play as if I were not in the game so the would have been final 2 had I not been there would be trying to beat me at final 3.  I know that doesn’t make much sense but yea.  So Jack won veto and voted out Kevin, who was a jerk to me for the most part and who’s jury vote I know I won’t be getting.  At final 3, I knew it was another must win scenario for me and while I was waiting for the other 2 to make a move and start spamming, I wasn’t able to get a read on them and Jack pulled out part 1.  In part 2, I used my beast skills to win, and in part 3, I used my knowledge of you all to win and take out the biggest threat to win, Jack.  So I played hard, while I wasn’t in the whole time, I fought every second I was here and I was able to use my social game to take me to jury where I was able to win the battle back and win out.  I know I didn’t play the best game, but I certainly played harder and better than the person next to me who was inactive up to the point where I left.  I hope you guys respect how hard I worked to try and win this game and give me your votes.  Thank you.
2337 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah, you never stayed the whole time in the game so why should we consider you.

Knew this would come up, I didn't stay the whole time because I made some mistakes, I didn't get myself into a good enough position to begin the game that would give me leverage and I was unable to win HOH and make a move.  And I left for it, but I played extremely hard the entire time I was here, and Ryan can definitely not say the same thing.

Also I was totally running Ray's big brother which took place in the group before this but was cancelled so I was robbed out of that win XD
2337 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
To both of you, if neither of you were in the final 2, who would be sitting there and why.

I have no clue, but I think had i not re-joined the game, the whole thing ends completely different and Jack and Ryan make final 2 with Jack easily sweeping the vote.  But if it wasn't for either of us I'd have to say Jack and Kevin?  The game goes completely different without us so I really can't say for sure.
2337 days 2 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Congrats guys. Wish I was their with you! Well, technically one of you haha

Noah,
There's no denying you were obviously better at comps than Ryan, no offense Ryan. My question is about your social game. Where was it? What social moves did you play to set yourself up for victory even if you had lost a comp? It seems like you kind of got a free pass for multiple weeks, then came back and your game was completely dependent on you winning comps to stay for those last few weeks.

Ryan,
We all know you didn't win any comps, so what did you do to get yourself to final 2? Was it simply other people dragging you along? Or was there strategy involved?

Congrats guys, I wish you both the best of luck :)
2337 days ago
ryanp22792
Congrats Noah and Ryan for getting to the final 2. Noah, you never stayed the whole time in the game so why should we consider you. Ryan, we didn't talk in the game so what was a move that you alone made. To both of you, if neither of you were in the final 2, who would be sitting there and why.

Well my biggest move or move I made alone was evicting john.  I had to tie it up to ensure it was me kev and jack going against noah.  Noah still beat us all, so it wasn't that big of a move in hindsight, but I think it helped me get here.

If it wasn't us 2.   I believe it would be james and jack, only because I feel like they had better social games.  going back even farther I could see you in the final 2 with ben.  you played a great game.
2337 days ago
ryanp22792
Ryan,
We all know you didn't win any comps, so what did you do to get yourself to final 2? Was it simply other people dragging you along? Or was there strategy involved?

I did not win a single comp.  No "excuses" but I work late a lot, so any live comps I usually missed.  I was active in the other comps. 

Im super competitive and I would never want to lose on purpose, however in the beginning I didn't want a target on my back, then I would try a lot harder towards the end.  However, it made me look like the weakest in the bunch which was good and bad.   It was good, because I would never be a target or a threat, but bad because it hurt my end game.

Did I rely on other people?  Oh absolutely, James John Chubby and yourself I have played games with before (fastings, frooks).  I relyed mostly on james and you.  I also believe I talked to kevin as well.  I wouldn't be here if it wasn't you for you jack and you were my true ride or die.  I really wanted us in final 2 as I feel like you deserved it
2337 days ago
ryanp22792
my speech:   I was on the block 6 times.  I never wanted to make myself a target.  everytime I was on the block, whether I was a pawn or not, I survived.  I made decisions towards the end of the game to make sure I had my bases covered and anyone would take me.  I really wasn't inactive, I just work during the comps.  I voted every single eviction, except when I was on the block.  I wish I could have won something as I like making big moves, but I think I wouldn't be here then.  I guess you could see I Victoria'd my way to the final 2.  Either way this was my first time doing one of these from beginning to end and it was enjoyable.  I appreciate you all.  I played a clean game and never backstabbed anyone.  I respect your votes reguardless whether you vote for me or not, as noah was a beast this season.

Ray thanks for making this fun, I enjoyed your comps and your dedication.  I know you had issues, but that was understandable.  WHERE THE HELL IS JHOFF THO???

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, be kind to one another,

Ryan P.
2336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah,
There's no denying you were obviously better at comps than Ryan, no offense Ryan. My question is about your social game. Where was it? What social moves did you play to set yourself up for victory even if you had lost a comp? It seems like you kind of got a free pass for multiple weeks, then came back and your game was completely dependent on you winning comps to stay for those last few weeks.

My social game was with Jessica especially, the 2 of us talked a lot and despite me never speaking with her before she got HOH, I managed to set myself up so I would be safe.  In addition, I never talked with Parvati and she let me in on her round trip ticket power or whatever it was.  And also with you, I managed to be against you without us ever fighting.  I did not get a free pass those first few weeks and if anyone did it was Ryan, when he was seen as one of the inactives.  I managed to keep myself active enough to not be a major threat until jury hit while managing to not be a target of mass inactive targeting which was high in this game.  With my reputation on this site, me avoiding the block for so long at the start is insane.  And i did win a safety comp and a POV before I left, and I literally wasn't on when HOH started so I couldn't go for that, not that I wanted it and I won nearly all the comps I managed to be present for.  So I did not get a free pass, and yes, I depended on comps because I knew I could beat you all, I am physical and I knew that I could win my way out from F6 so I did it.  However, you can't say Ryan is here through any good moves he made on his own.  He made no effort to work with me and he made bs lies about how he didn't want John out and he was only voting that way because he thought I was.  He basically tried to pull a Paul and not tell a juror he wanted one of them out.  So Ryan is basically lucky to be here and he's here due to his inactivity or perceived inactivity.  I'm here because of the hard work I put in.  And despite not being here for 5 weeks Ryan was, I put about 5 times more work into this game than he did.

I belive that answers all parts of your question lol.
2336 days 22 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Just wanted to clarify, the free pass I was referring to  was the 5 weeks that you were with the jury not having to fight to stay alive and then you popped back up for f6. I didn't mean to imply that you weren't working hard when you were in the house. Just that you kind of got a free 5 weeks and then all of a sudden were only 3 weeks away from f3. And I do acknowledge that you earned your way back in. Anyways, just wanted to let you know I didn't mean that in a negative way haha :) thanks for your answer!
2336 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ah, I see there, and yea sure, I did get a free pass, and I couldn't help that (I mean I could have) but it was a free pass I didn't really want and didn't wish to have, I would have loved to been in the game the whole time.  Sadly, I was not.  I'm hoping you and the rest of the jury can look past those 5 weeks and realize that in all other weeks I played much harder than Ryan did.
2336 days 18 hours ago
J2999
If it wasn't us 2.   I believe it would be james and jack, only because I feel like they had better social games.  going back even farther I could see you in the final 2 with ben.  you played a great game.

Well, Ryan, that's what we intended when  we found out we were both in the group anyway ahahaha
2336 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Anyway, my questions:
NOAH- You missed half the game. Yes you did make big moves which you are commended for, but why do you deserve my vote over someone who was playing the game for the whole time? Had to go through either 4/5 more HoH's, 4 more chances of being evicted?

RYAN- Are there any evictions you believe you controlled? And why do you deserve my vote over someone who was making the moves?

Good luck
2336 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
NOAH- You missed half the game. Yes you did make big moves which you are commended for, but why do you deserve my vote over someone who was playing the game for the whole time? Had to go through either 4/5 more HoH's, 4 more chances of being evicted?

This feels like the only question I’m getting XD.  First off, to say Ryan was playing the game the whole time would be a false statement.  Through the first weeks he did nothing and was rightfully seen as an inactive.  And second off, I played the game WAY harder and tried WAY more while I was here.  Ryan being the only person never evicted wasn’t based on skill, it was because of luck and inactivity.
2336 days 6 hours ago
AshelyMcDrama
My question's to the final 2 is

Noah: Yes you were a comp king, but what did YOU do to get you where you are now with no help? Like what eviction and votes did you do yourself (sorry if it doesn't make sense)

Ryan: What do you think you've done in the House that would get my vote because I feel like you really didn't do anything other than just sit there and look pretty, if you could explain to me what you did that made you get to the final 2?

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!