This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - FINALS!

Topic » [S1] - FINALS!

2201 days 7 hours ago
Jacadeux
It has been a very long season. But it is time for it to come to an end. Jay and Red have fought hard to make it to the end, each in their own ways.

https://media.giphy.com/media/QrWx2WU7a4Ya4/giphy.gif

Their game isn't quite over yet though. The power returns to the jury, who will now decide the winner of this game.

Jay and Red, please post any speeches you'd like to state.

Rory, Latisha, Emmett, Garret, Slothy, Crystal, Calvin, Mike, and finally James... Please post any questions you have for the finalists.

Votes won't be accepted until tomorrow beginning 8:00 PM cst.
2201 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
At the apps the host asked us for a gif. And I chose arguably the most iconic moment in challenge history. The Bananas Backpack. And when the host introduced me he said something about wanting a completive player. And that is what I have been through out the game winning 8 comps. Even the comps I didn't win I was either second or third. I have battled all game managing to keep myself off the block all but one week and even that week. I was only a replacement after having put the HoH up the week before. And when I was on the block that one week I didn't get any votes. Because I had been prepared for that moment having made a relationship with both people voting. I didn't even use my extra vote that I earned week one. I had a hand in every vote out I played hard all game.

Juror 1 - Rory - (Rory17) - We never talked but I hope you can appreciate the effort I put into getting myself here
Juror 2 - Latisha - (Latisha0987) - You were great the first couple of weeks pulling your self off the block twice with your back against the wall. And I hope you can appreciate my comp wins
Juror 3 -  Emmett - (Emmett4) - Emmett we have never gotten along. And when everyone else failed to pull you up I pulled off back to back wins to sent you home
Juror 4 -  Garret - (Obstreperous) - Garrett you went home on my HoH but I didn't put you up. I should have either used Veto on you or talked to Jay and James about keeping you
Juror 5 -  Slothy - (Sloth_Roman) - Slothy it was me or you. And since you never seemed to like me the choice was easy
Juror 6 -  Crystal - (CrystalNight9) - Crystal you are the only person to put me up. You played well at the start then tried going UTR and I don't like when people play that well. I like when people leave it all on the field
Juror 7 -  Calvin - (SmoothStalker) - We were aligned at first then you chose Mikes safety over mine. So I chose a chance at winning over you
Juror 8 -  Mike -(MikeLovesBB0099) - We only talked when you needed me to save you
Juror 9 - James - (J2999) - James we grew closer as the game wore on but in the end I had to pick the one I'd been working with longer

I feel like I showed a combination of Physical strength by winning comps. Social play by avoiding the block for most of the game and strategic play by taking out the people I needed to at the right times
2201 days 6 hours ago
Obstreperous
I'm conceited.

Tell me about myself. What you thought about me, personal opinions, game thoughts, whatever! Don't be a fake ass and sugar coat it tho lol, just say your honest opinions of me. :)

I'll be judging!
2201 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hello people of the jury! I'm so happy to be sitting at the final two considering it's been SUCH a long time since I've played a Big Brother game. I've had quite the journey to get here, as I'm sure Red did as well. Now with that being said, I'll begin to break down my game for you guys.

I'm not going to be one of those people that say “OH I've masterminded everything this whole game!” just because I don't believe it's possible for someone to mastermind everything. There's always a bit of luck involved, after all. Instead, I'll start out by pointing out what I considered to be my strongest strength in this game. My social game. I made sure to talk to and keep tabs on everyone that was needed and I was in multiple alliances. I had a f2 with Crystal, a F3 with Crystal and James, a F2 with Red, and then a friendship put.

My point being, after Emmett left I didn't really see a way for me not to be at the f2 except for the round where James betrayed the f3 with me and Crystal. My game wasn't about winning competitions, it was about making sure to log into skype and ask about how this person's day was going even while I was doing homework. It was about taking the time to get to form bonds that would keep me safe even if it was just a round or two of safety.

I'm not going to diss Red because he's a close friend of mine here, but here's what I have to say about his game. It's about 80 percent physical with 15 percent strategic and 5 percent social based off of the games I've played with him in the past. Red is a good competitor, but the thing is he HAS to be in order to remain safe. I was only HOH once and only won POV twice I believe and I still managed to make it this far only being nominated once and with no one targeting me besides Emmett. Can you say the same about Red?

Anyways, that's all I have to say and I welcome any questions that anyone has! :)
2201 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Garrett-I honestly adore you. I still remember the past games that we played in together like Aaron's Survivor (I believe). This game we didn't really talk as much, but I still consider you a friend. <3
2201 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
I like you garret I didn't want you to leave when you did. I was thinking of using the veto on you that week but I didn't want even more blood on your hands and I thought that you'd be safe on the block cause both Emmett and Crystal were bigger threats then you but I underestimated Crystals social skills.

I thought you weren't very active and weren't playing very hard and I knew you before so I found you unthreatening to my game
2201 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
Not sure who was really targeting me either except Crystal after I nommed her and even then she only put me up as a replacement
2201 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I heard your name come up quite a bit. Brian was wanting to target you.
2201 days 4 hours ago
RedWing91
Brian is an irrelevant shit who was out week one. And yeah I knew he wanted me out and the feeling was mutual. I mean his reaction to me being announced says it all.

fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
2200 days 16 hours ago
J2999
What was your biggest move this game? What in the game happened that threatened your game the most?
2200 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
James- What was your biggest move this game? What in the game happened that threatened your game the most?

My biggest move this game was definitely managing to get people to target other people who I didn't have the best social relations with instead of the people who I had alliances with. Also, never being a post-veto nominee was a huge accomplishment in my eyes.

The round that Crystal left and you turned on me was the one time I was unsure about what was going to happen since I didn't really know where I stood with you after you got rid of Crystal.
2200 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
Jay you voted Crystal out as well didn't you
2200 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
James -
What was your biggest move this game?
I think my biggest move was using my double vote to vote out Calvin. In my eyes he was the biggest threat

What in the game happened that threatened your game the most?
Calvin using the veto on Mike and Crystal putting me up. That was the only time I felt in any sort of trouble. Sure I could have used my extra vote but still not fun sitting on the block
2200 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
@Red
No I didn't. Crystal and you were my final twos and were gunning for one another. I wanted to keep both of you in the game and to the final three so you'd target each other instead of potentially me.
2200 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh yeah your vote was stolen foolishly that week cause you would have voted the same as the person who stool your vote which mean it must have been Crystal who did it
2200 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Jay I didn't actually flip to an extent

I had an extra vote power, so that week I split my votes. Put one on each as I liked them both

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!