This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: I Came to Play

Topic » Episode 2: I Came to Play

2303 days 3 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Hello players! Welcome to the second House Magnate Challenge.

This challenge is called “Handouts.” Here’s how it works.

Each of you will be given 500 points. These points, however, are not for you to keep. You will have 24 hours to hand out your points to your fellow competitors.

You cannot give points to yourself. You must give points to at least three people. You must give out all 500 points. The lowest amount of points you can give someone is 50.

If you do not hand out your points, you forfeit half of the points that were given to you.

The person who earns the most points in this challenge will be the next House Magnate.

The person who finishes in last place will automatically be nominated for eviction.

You have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Monday) to hand out your points. Good luck!
2303 days 3 hours ago
me2013
PM me if you want my points - open to deals
2303 days 3 hours ago
Lifeiscool
pm if want my point deals too!
2303 days 3 hours ago
BrandonBam
Same message me for my points / deals
2303 days 3 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Also, remember to send confessionals, and add me to your chats. :)
2303 days 3 hours ago
ShazamJSS
In addition, please hand out all of your points in one mail.
2302 days 3 hours ago
ShazamJSS
HM Challenge Results

Brandon: 1,030
Mel: 750
Lena: 500
Hiyoko: 275
Bread: 270
Hoop: 225
Jacob: 150
Harry: 100
Absol: 25
JJ: 0
Tom: 0
Viktor: 0

Congratulations, Brandon, you are the new House Magnate!

In last place, we have a tie between JJ, Tom, and Viktor. Brandon, your first job as House Magnate is to designate one of these three as the last place nominee.

After that, you must then choose a second person to be nominated.

You have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Tuesday) to conduct the nomination ceremony.

That is all for now, players.
2302 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Interesting results
2302 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
grats Brandon
2302 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
Grats Brandon!
2302 days 3 hours ago
BrandonBam
thanks guys, If anyone wants to message me and talk feel free
2302 days 3 hours ago
ShazamJSS
The scoreboard has been updated. With zero points, JJ, Tom, and Viktor are ineligible to vote to evict this week.
2301 days 23 hours ago
BrandonBam
As House Magnate it is my job this week to designate one of the three last place finishers as a nominee.
I’m sorry this was basically a coin toss since all of y’all are basically inactive but I vote to nominate JJ
2301 days 23 hours ago
BrandonBam
For my second nominee I decided to nominate Jacob sorry I hope you all understand and this second nominee was basically decided from the last Bottom 3 players. Give it your all in the challenge
2301 days 23 hours ago
ShazamJSS
With that, JJ and Jacob have been nominated for eviction.

It is now time for the house to vote for the third nominee. Everyone except Brandon, JJ, and Jacob must vote for one person to be nominated.

You have until 9 PM EASTERN Wednesday to cast your vote. However, if I receive all the votes earlier, I will reveal them earlier.
2301 days 12 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Shit sorry for being offline guys. Urgent family stuff ;(

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!