This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alex's Murder: Scared or Spared

Topic » Alex's Murder: Scared or..

1069 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
LMAO thank u mr. killer
1069 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
As for the rest of you, the killer has left you a note detailing how this crime was committed.

Again, any I's or Me's are the killer, not myself.
1069 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
MHM
1069 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
remember in the Whodunnit finale when they thought Giles did it
1069 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
this is very that
1069 days 14 hours ago
VinSincent
kam was so  stupid to do that
1069 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
But my initials is ME 馃槼
1069 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
In my reality Kam died
1069 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Melina and Lindsey double win
1069 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Everyone tried to get Lindsey out and failed that was so iconic
1069 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
Remembers they tried to freeze her out and when she survived they were convinced she was the killer LMAO
1069 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
馃槀
1069 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
Alex, that klutz, spilled some marinara sauce on his jacket at the welcome party I so GENEROUSLY threw. After the party broke up, Alex found a note I left on their bed, telling them that there were Tide pens in the laundry room. Without even momentary self-reflection, Alex wandered down to the laundry room. However, I anticipated this, and waited for Alex in the supply closet, able to see due to the surveillance camera in Alex's room, the Foyer and the Laundry Room.

As he began attempting to get the stain out, Alex noticed the washer was completely full of water. As soon as he noticed, I leapt from the supply closet, and, after a brief struggle in which a Tide pen streak was left on top of the dryer, I began drowning Alex. He struggled, dropping the Tide pen into the washer which caused hydrogen peroxide to leak into the water, and leaving the claw marks on the outside of the machine.

After he stopped struggling, I grabbed the final piece of the puzzle, the missing W encyclopedia from the library, and hit the victim over the head, knocking the victim out long enough for the drowning to take full effect, killing Alex.

After the murder had been completed, I dried my hands with a towel, and left it and the jacket in Alex鈥檚 laundry hamper, to see if I could trick you all into thinking he showered.

So, some of you floated to the top, but others of you drowned in my tangled web of lies. Who will be Spared? And who will be Scared? It's time to find out.

Eerily, your Killer
1069 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
I got a couple small details wrong oops
1069 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
Alex wasn't SHOT?
Wait a damn minute..

open group

Whodunnit? (S1: Hallow Manor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!