This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2139 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
My question to you: If you won the Final 3 challenge who would you take to Final 2. This is potentially a winning question so answer wisely

Honestly I'm not sure 100% Because I would want to stay loyal to Josh but on other hand I think I would had better chance against Adam...but I think I would stick to my word to Josh
2139 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
To make this short and sweet, I'm going to give you both the same question since I know you both voted me out. My question is to compare each juror to a real survivor and why. Whoever does better gets my vote.
2139 days 9 hours ago
CopperTribe
Just saying, I made a move. It was to take out James first (sorry James lol) And others. Don't try calling my a goat
2139 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
James was a inactive that wasn't a move
2139 days 5 hours ago
Karmaron72
You were a goat tho. You would’ve gone to Final 2 with Josh and lost if he didn’t cut you at 4
2139 days ago
Yandereboy12
Don't you love people who quit right after their number 1 ally gets voted off
2139 days ago
CopperTribe
I'm not a goat, and I played a better game then you yandere
2138 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Bitchhhhhh how tell me this?
2138 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm laughing my ass out of what he said how he ain't a goat and he playing but still casted my vote to win gl finalists
2138 days 23 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
My question is to compare each juror to a real survivor and why. Whoever does better gets my vote.

Logan - I think you would be like Rob Mariano because you are a challenge threat and really good strategic player just like Rob

Jackson - Colby Donaldson because you were really good with challenges and you were really likeable person in my opinion

Yandare - Sean Rector because you would say whatever you want to say but still you played good enough strategic game

Jack - Kim Johnson you were just kinda there but who knows maybe you were just playing the under the radar game and in F3 you would one last challenge

Adam - Elisabeth Filarski honestly you were in bad situation at F5 but just with social skills and strategy you get to F3

(Sorry I used only people from first 4 seasons it's because I only saw this seasons)
2138 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
this is a unique season, and these are my comparison to real survivor. Some were difficult, none are insults, just the way to be percieved.

Logan- Aras, i think you are the hero of the season, and just like aras in bvw, you were the first jury member, and but used social strategy and likability to push your game.

Jackson- I see you as a Cirie. Someone who knows the game well, and has a charismatic and charm to get info and stay in the loop. A player that ultimately will play for themselves to win but will come off as a likable player.

Yandere- i think you remind me of an abi, because you have no issue with calling people out, or going after people who may be a threat. Also perhaps overlooked.

Jack- Im going to have to say Dr.Mike, because just like him, i dont think anyone ever had an issue with you, and you played a pretty heroic game, but were also not afraid to make moves, and flip if need be.

Adam - Id have to say spencer bledsoe from cagayan, because you had the numbers in the merge, lost them, but you percivered and fought very close and played a very solid game to win.
2138 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm satisfied with both of the comparisons.
2138 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm a fucking abi maria
2138 days 22 hours ago
CopperTribe
I would I played my game like Laurel, (ghost island) She played an innocent game and got pissed off easily, that was the same for me
2138 days 22 hours ago
CopperTribe
*think

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!