This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2139 days 10 hours ago
Karmaron72
Adam I’d really like to here Josh’s thoughts on the matter thnx
2139 days 10 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh: I really feel like you played a complete game. You helped drive the friction between the Gyeonggi’s, and there was really no way you would go home from the merge onwards.
However, I do feel like you made your journey here a lot harder when you TOOK OUT YANDERE AND JACK! Two goats that were basically handed to you! I need to know why you made that decision to move forward with Jakub and Adam, who were in my mind better players.

Jackson, i completely agree. My initial gameplan was to try and get yandere and jack to the final 3, and even so, letting jack go at the final 4, i knew that it was a possibly grave mistake. However, yandere was gunning for me the minute i wouldnt get immunity. And i knew that adam and both jakub were ready more willing to move forward with me at the final 5 more than yandere was. I knew yandere was gunning for me, and the last thing i needed was to get ganged up and clipped by yandere at final 3 if he won.

The Jack vote was difficult, because i didnt win immunity, so i lost alot of control that vote. and i never got confirmation that jack was not voting my way, i didnt want to get out 2-1-1. Knowing the way jack voted, i in hindsight would have kept him, but also jackson there is merit that if jack, jakub, and I are final 3, that i would need to win immunity to get to the end, they may both take eachother.

So in essence, yeah i know i took a hard measure, but alot of my decisions came down to making sure i was safe moving forward, but yes i understand that was a leaky part of my game.
2139 days 10 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
But Josh was self aware enough to know that I was potentially getting Jackson and Hooper's vote's from the Jury because both of them we're close to me in the game and I had a great underdog/rebounding story.
2139 days 10 hours ago
CopperTribe
man, I'm still pissed that the person i trusted the most voted me off
2139 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jack I made tons of moves with josh he planned to take red out also I was the reason why theirs whole tribes alliance was divided and I planted Logan’s blindside and nobody was with me to get Adam or josh out
2139 days 10 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
So not really bitter, and if anything I think Josh should win for masterminding himself into that position. Because he really got me to believe him throughout the game and he's an overall great player.

I'll still wait for Jakub's response though
2139 days 10 hours ago
CopperTribe
yandere, BRUH
2139 days 10 hours ago
Karmaron72
OMFG @EVERYONE THIS IS ABOUT JAKUB AND JOSH STOP AIRING DIRTY LAUNDRY ABOUT YOUR GAMES AND WAIT FOR THE REUNION FFS
2139 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I also planted wades blindside
2139 days 10 hours ago
CopperTribe
shut up yandere, jackson's right, it's about our final 2
2139 days 10 hours ago
Karmaron72
Anyways thanks for the answer Josh
2139 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I also planted Lorenzo’s blindside to make sure red and wade is would still target each other over me
2139 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I’m just saying how I ain’t a bitch goat
2139 days 10 hours ago
Karmaron72
I swear to god Yandere...
2139 days 10 hours ago
CopperTribe
SHUT UP YANDERE

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!