This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2130 days 13 hours ago
dwipeouts
Well Jakub and Josh congrats on making it to the final 2. This forum here is probably the most important forum of the season since this is where you will get the chance to claim why you are entitled of the name of sole survivor and why you should win. IT will also be the jurors chance on questioning you 2 and why they should vote for you

FOR THE JURORS YOUR VOTE IS DUE BY 8:00 pm Eastern on Tuesday June 26th

GOOD LUCK!!!
2130 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
My question ion is for both of you what move was your move you plan
2130 days 12 hours ago
Joshbb17
Hey jurors,

Just want to say this was a great experience and we all had to endure tough decisions, and good exciting gameplay, and i think all of you had fantastic stories, and are great players.

This whole game, I always had to make sure I stayed ahead of the curve. I had to attend every single tribal council except one during the premerge where steve was eliminated. However, each vote I voted in the correct way each time, and each vote I had to eliminate someone who stood in the way of getting here.

For the premerge, I linked up with Yandere and Jack, who were incredible allies, and we controlled who went home. Redwing and Wade were my side allies, who hated eachother. So to keep the target off of me, I targeted people other than them, and when it came down to just them, we snipped them off.

We lost alot, but at the merge my original tribe was outnumbered, and I wanted to become an asset to the huge majority tribe, so I wanted to make sure I started getting in good with everyone. 

However, i wanted to make sure that yandere and jack were as tight to me as possible, so we can shift as a group and manuever the merge. I moved my group to join forces with adam, johnny, logan, jackson as i knew them better and they wanted to work with me, but i knew that to win this game, and to take control that had to be short lived so my goal was to bounce back and forth and keep the position of control.

The logan vote was where things began to start. Jakub was alone, and i began strategizing with him, to the point where i realized he was alone and i was all he could trust. I realized logan, adam, and jackson had alot of control, and i had to take the game for myself. Logan you are a fantastic player, and you appeared to have this game moving very well in your favor.

After that, I won immunity, and everyone wanted yandere out. He was scheming, and apparently told everyone that he wanted me gone. I made a very tough decision and realized that to get rid of yandere, it would be putting my fate into very good players hands in adam and jackson moving forward. And i know that, probably the correct move would be to get rid of me right after.

So i made a move, and i confronted yandere and i swung the votes 4-3 to get jackson out. Jackson, it wasn't personal, but this was the move that allowed me to have control of this game, and i know that if you stayed around, it would be very difficult to get rid of you later, and i have much respect for you as a groupgame player.

Going into the final 5, i had an idol that i found early merge, and i decided to let yandere go. Yandere you were a great ally for so long, but the news of you targeting me, was too much for me to bear going into the finals. I don't blame you for targeting me, its the correct move.

In the final 4, jakub won immunity, and thats not what i wouldve preffered, jakub wanted to get rid of jack, which i disagreed with, but i didnt have the necklace, and having immunity at final 4 allows you to dictate who goes home most of the time. So i had to stick with adam and jakub in voting jack, and it was the first time, that i didnt have control. You know how sorry i am for that jack, you were a great ally, and better friend, and i want you to know how sorry i am for that.

Final 3, I won immunity, and it was a very difficult choice, but Adam i knew that youd win this against me, and Im sorry i had to vote you out, but you were the underdog who lost his allies, who fought and made it so far. Me taking you to the end wouldve been killing my game.

Overall, i made sure i had to stay ahead of the curve, and make sure that the vote went in a way that benefited me. I had a hand in every vote out, and it was 100% strategy. I hope you guys understand the moves i made, and vote for the best player out of the 2 of us. If you have any questions please ask.

Thank you
2130 days 12 hours ago
Karmaron72
Omfg here’s Yandere ONCE AGAIN going to take credit for moves he didn’t make
2130 days 12 hours ago
Joshbb17
Yandere:

My question ion is for both of you what move was your move you plan

Hey yandere, i think the move that i took solely to make was the move to get jackson out. Everyone wanted you gone, and i had alot of reasons to just vote you out because jackson, adam, johnny, jakub, and even jack said you wanted me gone.

But i realized that jackson is a huge threat, and i wanted to work with you more going forward. So i talked to you and we hashed it out, and i got jakub on board, and the vote went 4-3.
2130 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Agreed and Jackson I’m asking them questions
2130 days 12 hours ago
CopperTribe
Is there drama?
2130 days 12 hours ago
Karmaron72
Josh: I really feel like you played a complete game. You helped drive the friction between the Gyeonggi’s, and there was really no way you would go home from the merge onwards.
However, I do feel like you made your journey here a lot harder when you TOOK OUT YANDERE AND JACK! Two goats that were basically handed to you! I need to know why you made that decision to move forward with Jakub and Adam, who were in my mind better players.
2130 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jakub my question for u is why did you go for me over Adam who was a bigger threat than
2130 days 12 hours ago
CopperTribe
Yandere, sometimes people take out the people thats aren't threats, so people don't think there a threat
2130 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Idk how I’m a goat when I was trying to get josh and Adam out if anyone’s a goat it’s jakub tbh
2130 days 12 hours ago
CopperTribe
soo... That means yandere is voting Jakub, probably
2130 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Ok everyone I knew Adam and josh were together  sence pre jury time but I never had the vote to get josh out so keep calling me a goat when nobody wanted to make the move
2130 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Nope I’m not bitter like some of y’all bpitches
2130 days 12 hours ago
CopperTribe
Yandere, you never made a move
2130 days 12 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Jackson, I'll speak on Josh behalf since he state's it in his Jury questioning that Yandare was targeting him and I used that information to make sure that the conflict assured between both Yandare and Josh.

I created that divide between his allies and if anything taking me to the F3 was the correct move as I wanted to be Josh's "perfect ally".

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!