This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2139 days 5 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
"agoYandereboy12
I’m just saying how I ain’t a bitch goat"

*cough* why u got 5th, but the perception of Jack was that he was a goat and maybe I regret saving Josh at that time considering he didn't bring me. *eye roll*

But it's ok, it's a game
2139 days 5 hours ago
CopperTribe
are you calling me a goat adam...
2139 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
OK I'm done just hate being accused of being a goat when I clearly wasn't
2139 days 5 hours ago
Joshbb17
if you guys have any other questions feel free haha
2139 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
2139 days 5 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Hey Jurors,

First of all thanks everyone for this great game your all are amazing people and I had so much fun playing with you all

So start of the game was great for me. My tribe was dominating and we only went to tribal once where the target was obvious.

Just after the merge happened I immediately went to old Hamgyong tribe and told them that I'm willing to play with them at this point I was just hoping for votes on my side

After Brian got voted out and West left I was honestly on my own for a moment but I still wanted to work with old Hamgyong tribe and then my plan worked out Logan was voted out I only wanted Logan out because I knew he was an amazing player and a big threat to my game

After Logan left I really started to bond with old Hamgyong and I knew that I was on bottom in my old tribe soo I voted with them Jackson out Jackson was a big threat as well but I'm not going to lie I had hard time thinking who to vote out

After that I had really tight bond with Josh and I started talking with Adam we then decided that it's time for Yandare to go Yandare was playing in my opinion really good game he was trying to get Josh but I stayed loyal to my deal with Josh

At F4 honestly here's where I really started to play my game I talked with Adam about voting out Josh and to Josh about voting Jack honestly I voted for Josh and I was surprised that the one leaving was Jack

The last part there's nothing really I can tell I lost the challenge and I was just hoping that Josh would stick to his word and he did and that makes me feel bad because I was ready to take Adan instead of Josh

(Sorry it's short and sorry if my English is bad)
2139 days 5 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
I'll quit talking about other thing's now. LOL

But congrats to you both Jakub and Josh both of you deserve to be sitting where you sitting.

I have a question for you Jakub :)

Why vote Josh to win final immunity? I assume you did, because you straight up told me that if anyone beat's Josh he win. LOL
2139 days 5 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Why vote Josh to win final immunity? I assume you did, because you straight up told me that if anyone beat's Josh he win. LOL

Honestly I just really wanted to stay loyal to Josh after I tried getting him out in F4 and after Brian was out and West left he was definitely my closest ally and I thought I have bigger chance of being in F2 if he wins last challenge because I wasn't sure what would happened if you would won the challenge
2139 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jakub my question for u is why did u take me out when Adam was a bit of a bigger threat than me for jury votes
2139 days 5 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Jakub my question for u is why did u take me out when Adam was a bit of a bigger threat than me for jury votes

I really started talking with Adam and we bonded another thing was you targeting Josh and I was pretty sure that me or Josh could win over Adam at F3 and I was right beside you played pretty good game in my opinion
2139 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Ty and gl finalists
2139 days 5 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Lol I just saw that Yandare earlier said I'm a goat...that's funny because I voted with them because that was better for my game
2139 days 5 hours ago
Joshbb17
Just want to continue my plea a little bit more specifically based to jack and yandere.

Jack and yandere, im sorry i voted you guys out, but you know we ran that entire premerge, from all the wade and redwing drama, we went through alot. and we did alot all the way to the final 5. But theres no doubt that we were a great unit.

Im truly sorry how things ended, but we made it a long way, and sometimes we need to make difficult decisions. and yandere, i respect that you were trying to get me out, its probably the correct move.
2139 days 4 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I wasn't a goat like jack ;) u both played great games tho all of us jury played great games except for jack lol
2139 days 4 hours ago
Karmaron72
Jakub: I feel like you made a good decision to stick with the Hamgyong's at the merge, and I'm happy that you didn't give up when you were down 7-1 at the Final 8.
I feel like voting for Josh at the Final 4 could be your winning move. That proved that you weren't tied down by anyone.
My question to you: If you won the Final 3 challenge who would you take to Final 2. This is potentially a winning question so answer wisely

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!