This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S5: Romania Confessionals

Topic » V&W S5: Romania..

1426 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Wade H. // Wade

Confession 6

Omfg!!!!!! I FINALLY MADE THE MERGE!!!!šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

After coming so so close to merge and jury last time I finally came back and fixed my mistakes!!!  It can only go up from here !!! , funny enough I actually believe Alex and grace is with me but the rest I just donā€™t know!!!!

Should I use my advantage and get to f9 without a hitch ? Or do I keep it to ensure I make top 8 but then Iā€™m at risk of being first merge boot ?

Hmmmm choices!!!!!
1426 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast

Confession 7

I need to use my advantage no matter what , I didnā€™t come all this way to get voted out one tribal before my previous placement

So come high or come low Iā€™m using my token!
1426 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Jayson B. // BBlover96

i would like to use my immunity coin

tbh its time to fucking slay, are yall ready for the wildest ride of your life
1426 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 11:
Moses won the immunity, while Jayson expected Moses to not even try much in the game, the guy is clearly tryharding a lot, even more than the entire cast, now he is save for both f10 and f9 unfortunately, but it's something I can deal with. All my allies are eligible to be voted out, plus Alex. I am sooo glad, Alex didn't played his immunity tokes, I am totally up to go for him in the tribal. I never really liked him, neither pre or in game, but I like Grace, so i hope, if she take him out, I will still can play with her.

Confessional 12:
Today I was added in my first alliance chat, which consisted Kath, Red, Zach and Hufus and now me aswell. This is half of the cast, which is good, we can make moves with this alliance, but honestly i want to play this time a little bit more chaotic and not so straightforward and loyal. It proved me this game is not working well always, especially if you are not a total sheep, if you have a little threat level, your lazy and pathetic allies who slept on your back evetually will blindside you. So this time, I will make the moves, I will backstab and the most important I will have fun while doing it.

Confessional 13:
I am not sure if others game noticed, but I am pretty sure that the first person voted out in the merge, won't make it to the jury. This make the vote even more important, I need to take out a person who is probably not giving me his vote in the end. Well this did not change the plans much, Alex is the one of people i have talked the least with, so him going home is logically the best decision for my own game. I think there are enough people on the board for this move, so unless he plays an idol, i think he will be the first merge boot.
1425 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Zach P. // PrincessaPeach

Confessional: right now I feel I am in a good spot between two duos but Iā€™m not sure how tight the duos are and if theyā€™d take the easy way out at final 5. I need to think about if making a move is smart at this time.
1425 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast

Confession 8

Surprise surprise Moses wins , I just knew that guy was trouble and now Iā€™m feeling like he could go far

So everyone was like quiet today. It was so quiet that you could hear your own neighbors heartbeat from a rose yeh street but by doing some digging I find out Alex name came up , now on a regular season I wouldnā€™t give a damn buuuuuut me , Alex , grace and yoshi share one thing in comment and thatā€™s we became partners on the same night ā¤ļøso thereā€™s loyalty there

So I spoke with a few just to fish out any possible options and jayson told me he wants Kat out ....so I go to Alex and I lay it down that he, grace , me and jayson vote together . Meaning we just need two more votes !!! And I sure as hell ainā€™t going to go it of my way and put a target on my back ..Alex , you better get to work bitch !
1425 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Katherine P. // Katherinee_

Confessional:
Like I heard my name is being thrown around and figured out it was thrown by Alex so ofc im not just gonna sit and wait to be voted out. Okay my plan is confusing so you need to bear with me and read carefully. I went to Wade and said to him that Alex told me that he(Wade) threw my name and want me out, because I don't have a token and that I shouldn't vote for him(Alex), because he would help me to vote off him(Wade) in f9 when he doesn't have a token. I don't know if that made any sense to you, but I hope it did. Anyways I thought that Wade was going to calmly agree to blindside Alex, but he took it very personal and created a chat with me and Alex to show me that he is on my side LMFAO! This was not I was planning at all! I want to blindside Alex under the radar, so I told Wade that he doesn't need to make a scene and that I believe him and that if he goes to Alex and talk with him about it, he may use an idol. I think that calmed him down and I just started talking about how Ari told me that she trusts him(Wade) and how I trust him now too and just wanted to clear things blablabla. MESS LMAO! Anyways im hoping Wade calmed down and will vote for Alex and not me.
1425 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Red F. // RedFabFoxy

CONFESSIONAL:
Ok, merge baby, thankfully! So of course Moses, king of group games, outspams me in the immunity challenge... thatā€™s fine, I knew I wouldnā€™t win anyway, with the ANNOYING ass people on tengaged who counteracted on my spam... but yeah. I hadnā€™t talked to Moses at all prior to the challenge, but he actually hit me up, and he seems decent and stuff. Iā€™m still not 100% where his headā€™s at yet, but he seems down to work with me and hufus! And thatā€™s fine I guess... it doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t want him out sooner or later though, that is a THREAT for sure. Who else is a threat though? Alex. Personally, heā€™s a super sweet and cool guy, and Iā€™m definitely happy for him and Grace! With that said, I do believe heā€™s not good for my game... so he has to go, or else I might be fucked. (I already got fucked with a bad secret partner and an awful challenge anyway) Iā€™m just hoping Wade votes Alex, because if so, I think I would be golden. With Jayson/Moses, I trust Jayson but since Alex added me and hufus to some alliance chat with grace and them, idk if their plan has changed... so we shall see. I really need to be careful with what I say and do, because things CAN leak and can become messy. I just hope I will not be the casualty in these coming weeks...

I am locking my vote on Alex.
1425 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
// KAT VOTED OUT //
1425 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 7: Red F. // RedFabFoxy

CONFESSIONAL:
Well... That vote DEFINITELY did not go my way lol... Idk, on one hand, I'm not losing hope - because I have people I trust a lot, supposedly some people are my allies... On the other hand, Kath was 100% someone I could trust, so idk what's gonna happen from here. I think my chances to go far will be EXTREMELY tough. But again, it's not over.. I've gone against the odds many times, people wanna see me down... but I shall NOT give up.
1424 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 7: Jayson B. // BBlover96

I love getting what I want. Kat is gone and everyone loves me...I think. It is hard to play when everyone loves you because you end up disappointing people but I was robbed last time for being stupid. I gotta take risks and be smarter and stronger to get the win I was robbed of last time. Iā€™m going for a 0 vote game and I think I can get it done xx
1424 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 7: Wade H. // Wade

Confession 9

That went about as good as shit hitting the fan could go !!!

So after jayson mentioned kat I realise that because I just know Alex and grace I have to go with what I know , so I went to Moses who is very calculating in that he keeps saying ā€œI will do what you doā€ and we decided to vote with Alex and grace and thatā€™s where I got jayson like 5minz before tribal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Knowing that most of us have immunity except for grace I knew chances were good we safe !!! And it worked

However now Iā€™m in a alliance I didnā€™t want to with Alex and grace because they going to expect me to vote with them every time...

Confession 10

Itā€™s a tricky situation because Alex and grace are on one side and jayson and Moses on the other and one would think Ohk Iā€™m in a good position cause they need me to have majority , however they really cool with each other and know each other better then me so they could just decide to fight it out at f4 and vote me off

Concerning tribal I think it really hurt me cause ari wants vengeance and Iā€™m sure other people are pissed at me too .either way I was going to piss people off I just hope that my alliance sticks with me and that we vote off someone who doesnā€™t have a idol cause I am not in the mood to see kat this quickly
1424 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 7: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 15:
Things didn't went as planned, like I had a little doubt in Jayson and Moses and even Wade, but they all flipped which was frustraiting. But being on majority sometimes is boring and no majority lasts forever. Losing Katherine was not that bad at all, now my threat level is lowered, but i will have no mercy for the people who lied to me. They will fall one by one and I have a strategy how to survive. For today I am immune, so I am not worried, but everyone is on my black list, except for Zach who appeared to be a very loyal ally and we grew a relationship based on that. I will try to protect him and to have him as my loyal ally with who we can make moves together. Right now, he is on the bottom, but I will do my best to save him.
1424 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 7: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 16:
I talked with like everyone who voted against Katherine, - Jayson, Moses, Wade and a bit Alex and Grace. Alex is still one of my biggest targets, i can't keep him for long, unless we make some alliance together, but I doubt. My best chance is to go with Jayson and Moses , so they can flip against someone I want out, but if it does not work, i can still being their number so they will need me. After last night, I won't be loyal to anyone, especially to Hufus, who needed 5 seconds to flip, I will end him for that. My strategy is to be nice with everyone, but I have a black list and it's full with their names.
1423 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 7: Hufus D. // Hufus

feel some shenanigans are happening and they are not voting for Wade. Like it wouldnt partially make sense considering they suspected about our alliance in the tribal before (it was leaked or smth), and then Kat had to leave as I wouldnt draw rocks at all. But anyway, I might be wrong here, but why would they vote out Wade, the swing, and potentially set themselves for a 4-4 next? I mean, I personally trust Moses more than I trust Ari or Zach honestly, so the lines are not clear as that, but they dont know it LOL their initial thought would be zach, ari, red and hufus are close, we have to break dat! Which means that me or Red would be possibly going now

Ann nee wayz, im not rly comfortable about tonight and my instincts are telling somethingā€™s off. We might see if im wrong or nah later.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!