This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S5: Romania Confessionals

Topic » V&W S5: Romania..

1419 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
6/13/20
1419 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Hufus D. // Hufus

hey icons! finally im debutting in V&W's, and im excited to see what the future holds for me in this game... Let's see.

But to start things off great, of course i get the flop tribe... I'm so weak, we already lost the first challenge and I'm like wanting to collapse on the floor rn with the possibility of being first boot...i am literally only kinda close to Ben/Moses in my tribe and I know a lot of people on the other tribe, like way better than the ones I'm tribemates right now and that kinda scares me a bit ngl. But on the other hand, it could also be something good, as I can use my relationships with the veterans to like bond with their respectives partners! And it has already started to happen tbh... Kat just approached me and said that she wanted to be a f4 with me, Ari, and Red, because they're friends and really close apparently. So minutes after the challenge ended, I already brought up the idea of having me, her and Ben working together, which would make like a solid 3/8, and we're almost there on getting the majority of votes on our side. Now Ben's also telling me that he's rly close with benp and that he told him to work with Zach/Peach, so maybe that could really work for us! I don't want to jinx it, but the pieces are starting to fit and im kinda less stressed out about it now... Not certain that I'll be safe, cause you can never be sure about anything in Survivor, but at least I see a way now.

And about the pair twist! I'm weak that I got Antonio. Our last game together was Teaquester and we really worked together and bonded, so im kinda relieved that we were paired. I don't know how exactly this twist will work, but i mean... i think I can trust him if it comes to it. I'd just be worried if it was something like you both have to make it through a certain stage of the game to win something, cause he can be very loud and impulsive, so it wouldn't surprise me if he gets targeted like real soon. LOL Anyway, one step at a time. I'll try to survive this first tribal first and then, day by day, I'll settle my groud in this game. Amen.
1419 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Moses S. // bigben1996

Where the fuck did you find these people?  Were they on the back of milk cartons or something?

As the prophet I’ll be dictating this vote without a care in the world.  I found out coco is an atheist so they can’t stay but Jake is a satanist
1419 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Chase V. // vermills3737

Confessional 1- Got to the tribal late...but i seen my tribe and I'm kinda scared because I don't know many people..

Confessional 2- Alex said hey to me so I'm going to se what he has to say! Kathrine said she knows shellbelle my (duo) and wants to align! So us 3 could maybe do a f3??? I see Zach is here and he's one of my best friends so I know i can pull him in. Kathrine said huffus is cool so we could get 4 votes there for tribal.

Confessional 3- Big ben messaged me and I told him I had his back and asked who he would want to vote out.
I told Kathrine we should vote Collin and she's down...so we will see!!

Confessional 4- I will be voting Colin today because he hasn't been active at all and I don't know him. I wasn't active for the challenge either so it's the best move for me.
1419 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Katherine P. // katherinee

Confessional:
My first view of the cast is that everyone is connected in one way or another and its tricky to not say the wrong name to the wrong person. I've created a tight alliance with Humus and Mossos or however their names are spelled, because of the connections I have on the other tribe. I also got to know Chase who threw Cocolin's name and im down for it because I literally don't want to be the first person voted out from here. The problem here is that Chase is also friends with Alex (Ghrocky), who I know I had beef with before. I think I even made a rude blog about him, but I hope he doesn't remember LMAO! Anyways, the game seems to be filled with twists, but I think I will be good for the first couple of tribals, if we go there again.
1419 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 1:
Last time I was casted with the worst bunch on unlikeable leeches of tengaged, but this time I actually like the cast and i think i can work with a lot of them. The tricky part is that everyone have a pair, a one that they joined with and another, a secret pair. I am still not sure how the secret pairs will work, but I expected to be in negative way, like if my pair go home, I will get some kind of punishment and ofcourse my secret pair was someone who did not even played in the challenge yesterday, so I guess I have to hope, she won't get voted out tonight. Other than that, my position in my tribe is okay-ish. I have I think Red, Jayson, Michele and my lovely Grace, I talked a bit with Wade, he seems alright. I really dislike Ben and if I manage to boot him first, this will be the best scenario. Tiffany is someone I haven't talked with yet, but I will try to do it in the next few days. Fortunately, my tribe looks like the stronger one for now, I hope we won't get swapped soon.
1419 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Zach P. // PrincessaPeach

Confessional: I kind of think everyone’s playing this game way too safe for my liking but I’m sure shit is gonna go down post tribal
1419 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Moses S. // bigben1996

Alright, so my name is the prophet aka Moses.  I divide the seas and protect the first born babies from destruction.  My mission is to break down the system by the hosts and interrogate them for their crimes and what not.  The battle may be hard and while they've denied me having a cup of rice.  I will stand with Gandhi and continue to do my non-violent protests.

Anyways, I can safely say that living among the commoners.  I've gained absolutely nothing about them.  Jayson aka Abraham asked me to fulfill this one last secret mission (not so secretive).  I'm unaware of the surroundings and most of these people have malaria to some extent.  My tribe of supposed loyal subjects are not very loyal.  My first in command is Dufus as we've committed espionage in a couple frookies.  However, the rest of them remains unsettled.  Kathargic seems like a useful tool to my advantage.  I'm also planning to obey the future queen in PrincessPeach and King Benoplis.  The satanists or fools like Jakan or Alexander the Miserable are making obvious small talk so they can use the prophet as a shield.  No more, they shall be vanquished.  However, this is likely a battle for another day to get the sheep out.

I'll be relying on Abraham and finding the pharaoh's staff to prepare for the journey ahead despite us canalizing Coco tonight.
1419 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Colin C. // ColinCoco

I've never done a Survivor group game before. Wade just dragged me into this. Oh and he's the only person I know plus he's on the other tribe so I'm screwed.
I'll just vote Hufus I guess ;w;
1419 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Jayson B. // BBLover96

I feel good with everyone on my tribe. We are all really getting along and bonding really well as a unit. It’s going to be so hard to betray people for my win but a girls gotta do what she’s gotta do
1418 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
// COLIN VOTED OFF //
1418 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Chase V. // vermills3737

Confessional 5- good everything worked as planned! Everyone better be listening to me, or their torch will be snuffed!

Confessional 6- This immunity clue states "The Idol is hidden on the first blog of a user whose color level is between Blue to Black (including Blue and Black)." This otta be fun! Going to try my hardest to find this one!!
1418 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Red F. // RedFabFoxy

CONFESSIONAL:
Quick thoughts before challenge #2!
Colin gone first? I don't mind/care, never talked to him. However, he was my secret pair... so what does it mean?! in miley cyrus voice
I need certain people out. benp, vermills, princessa. They will DEFINITELY be together. Hope people don't target me or my solid allies though...
Also I rly need to step up my social game, I'm so goddamn AWFUL at talking to people...

CONFESSIONAL:
Ok, that was tragic. We lost, my tribemates were confused, hosts were a mess, everything was a mess except the other tribe. BUT it's ok... This is my time to get a possible threat out aka benp. So far, I think I have people on board, which is good...! Wade is chatty and stuff, Jayson is loyal, Ari and Grace are my boos, Antonio seems like he wants to be loyal too... So maybe we can get this rolling, and I could get the nasties out!

With that said, I lock my vote on benp.
1418 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Wade H. // Wade

Confession 1

I’m so happy to be back but then I look to my left , and then I look to my right ...and guess who I see? GRACE

Last season she backstabbed me and in other games too , so I’m off to a delightful start thank you very much 😂

The others seem cool so far but we all know how it goes , everyone starts off nice till someone shows their ugly ass!!

Problem is who is first ?
1418 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Moses S. // bigben1996

This tribe is lol.  Idek how I’m doing cause everyone is a mute.  I trust hufus and Katherine.  Ik Peaches won’t vote me cause of benp but the rest are messes

Actually not messes

Just bland old Cheerios

I’m actually enjoying myself in this game and that’s probably due to like me not knowing a ton of people
1418 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 2:
Losing today was wack, but it's time for me to step up and take out Ben. He have tried to vote me out in several games, this time i won't let him to even have a chance to think about it, once again, he will find out that he can't compare himself and his poor shady ass with me, because I am better in every single aspect than him and I don't even have to be fake ass bitch and playing games, behind people's back. From the moment we lost, I went and talked with people to take him out and I am pretty confident I will succed once again. This time, I am stepping up and won't play under the radar, won't let anyone having my fate in their hands.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!