This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S5: Romania Confessionals

Topic » V&W S5: Romania..

1405 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Ari R. // Ari_

I am voting for Grace, because I don't want her being a massive goat to risk my place in the final 3.

http://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/micheleplanep13.gif
1404 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
// GRACE VOTED OFF //
1404 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Jayson B. // BBlover96

Thank y’all for having me back. Thank y’all for still being terrible and confused as hosts and make us really understand literally anyone could host a group game, I appreciate that.

Like I may not win, but I am proud I did well for once, I usually flop and I made it this far and will probably be in f3 if I don’t fuck too much shit up. I played with my heart on my sleeve, I played as loyal as I could, and so far I have gotten zero votes. I know I would’ve been f3 in Galapagos if I didn’t fuck up so I am happy to continue that journey and maybe turn it into gold. It’s time to make tough choices with everyone left in game def not voting out two people, it sucks. I don’t know what to do and some people will be mad, but we are the endgame now, hearts will be broken and I will be last one standing if I can help it.

Always and forever, Jayson queen of all
1403 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 26:
It's the finale night and I am so ready to make it to the end. I played harder than the rest and I think I can win against anyone in the f3, but first I have to make it there. I think that Jayson and Moses are too comfortable, so I bet one of them have the idol, I am not stupid, haha. I feel like I can survive at f5, because both sides will rely on me, but I have to calculate what will be the best for me in f4, because for example if the remaining person from a pair win the immunity there, I am sooo dead. And unfortunately, my challenge performance this season is not so good. My ideal final 3 is if I sit there with either Jayson and Moses or with Red and Hufus, but voting Red or Hufus is probably worse idea, because they are showing better challenge performance and can easy win the challenge in f4. I think I will go for Moses, but I really feel like he have the idol, which will be good for me, because he will idol out either Red or Hufus and I will have no blood in my hands, but then again in f4 I won't be in the best position. I can sell my resume so easy and to win with the majority of the votes, I really hope I will manage to make it there, hope others don't see me as a that big jury threat.
1402 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
// FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL //
1402 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Katherine P. // Katherinee_

Kat Heda shows up to the final tribal council as the angel of death
I am here to cast my JUREE vote! My vote will not be a surprise to anyone, but i actually have arguments. I will not vote for Jayson, because he never sent me even a Hi message and him saying that he thought i hated him is not valid, because i expressed on miltiple occasions in the main chat that I like him and find him funny and even told him that he is my "spirit animal". I will not vote for Hufus because he was really shady to me, he hid things for me while I was 100% loyal to him. He played a good game in my eyes, but he was not good to me in any way and didnt even said he was sad that i was gone when i went home. That leaves only one option. Red played a good game in my opinion and he deserves to be at that final 3 and also he has a really good heart because i literally told him that if he vote off Hufus at final 4 he would win 100%, but he didnt do it, because he is that loyal. KING!
Kat Heda goes towards the voting boot
1402 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Ari R. // Ari_

Jayson, having so many options and two idols, yet decided to play that safe game, where u rely on Moses and Hufus relationship and to vote out the people who were playing alone, that's kinda sad and I will put the blame on you for making the season boring. I am voting for Red, who suck aswell, but still better than the other two.
1401 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
LOST CONFESSIONALS - BEHIND THE SCENES
1401 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 3:
Ben finally find out he is the vote and now it's trying to talk with me, like nope. I won't give him a chance, he is acting all nice with me, begging me to not vote him out, but it's late dear. I want to know who told him that he is the vote and if it's Michele, I will end her too. I hate people to rat my plans, whoever did told him, will pay for it. Uhh, if Ben don't go tonight, my name is not Ari.

Confessional 4:
I am glad we won, but Antonio is so annoying, I literally can't stand this guy. He is like 12 and have this attitude, acting like he is that bitch, when he look and acts like a baby. Not to mention how stupid he is, he literally survived on our mercy and then was acting like he was calling the shots, lol. I am quickly getting fed up with him and even if he sheep me and my people, I won't keep his annoying ass around for long.
1401 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 8:
This night it quite funny, I am avoiding the main chat, so Tiffany can't see I am around, but Wade make the rookie mistake and now it's dealing with Tiffany on privates, haha. Poor Wade is asking me what to answer, like do I even care. Tiffany is losing it and Wade have to deal with him, i am cacking. It seems Tiffany is raging and spamming everyone and i just can't even care less, hahaha.

Confessional 9:
I like this season so much more than my original one, I scored a point for our tribe and saved myself from troubles in the last tribal council and now we are merged. I am a bit sad for Michelle, but she got it herself, once she tried to keep Ben, so I won't shred any tears for her. No sad songs for fake people.
1401 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 14:
Alex is trying to come for Kath, he have made an alliance and is trying to get people to vote her out, but unfortuntely for him, everyone is on the board to vote him out, so his plans won't work. He make this alliance with Red and Jayson, who are in my side, plus their partners, so bad, so sad. His overconfidence to didn't used his immunity coin will cost him. If Alex get voted out tonight, I will get a lot of power on this game, I will have control over most of the tribemates and I will can have Grace for myself.
1401 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 25:
This season have been very interesting, nothing like most seasons, I think the big reason for that is because it was a blood vs water season and was with pretty little cast where a lot of pairs managed to make merge. After the first merge vote in which there were two sides and things were decided in a revote game changed a lot and the next four votes were decided by a "voting bloc" in with we were getting together to decide who to go home. Not because we trust each other that much, but most to keep the peace and the two main pairs Jayson & Moses and Red & Hufus to can survive for so long, which worked alright for me, because here I am in the middle with a big power in my hands to say which pair will survive another tribal and which will be broken. No where to run at this point, haha.
1401 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
PRE SEASON ASSESSMENT: .be
1401 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
END DATE: 7/2/20

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!