This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S5: Romania Confessionals

Topic » V&W S5: Romania..

1430 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Hufus D. // Hufus

Well, well... I’m really happy by how things turned out to be in this swap. Like im stuck with some people that I really trust, like Kat and Red, and I feel genuinely solid with our group here. The plan for this tribal is to vote for Jake again, since we’ve already done that and imo, there’s no turning back from it. I personally didnt vote for him, I voted Chase, but im going along with the story to protect Moses, who was the one that told me Jake had an idol and he really considered idoling me out. This helps us both, in a way that im not exposed by voting for Chase, who I was in an alliance with, and it doesnt hurt him either, cause it shows he kept his word to Jake, so we’re going along with that.

Now for the main part of the PLOT... I FINALLY found the idol, thank god. I really do feel that’s divine justice after I found an empty wrapper, considering it was almost used against me LOL but my main concern for this tribal is... It’s pretty obvious that Jake is on the outs here and will probably be voted out, considering 3 people who apparently voted for him last round + 1 partner are here, which makes him outnumbered. So what if Tiffany or one of his allies has the Bucegi idol? They could simply make the public forum to transfer it to him when its almost time to read the votes so he can use to idol someone out...probably me LMAO if that happens, im 100% gonna use my idol as well, like no doubt about it, but anyway. Maybe im overreacting and being too paranoid, but things are different today. Last tribal, I had people harassing me all day to vote his way and do Chase. Antonio literally said a lot of things to try to get me to save his partner, including calling me an ass for not answering him earlier LOL and now its just...mute. No one’s speaking, no one’s asking me to do anything, it sounds too easy and too odd for me, honestly. With like 3.5 hours to go, I havent heard from everyone and I, for example, haven’t talked to Grace too, and I have NO IDEA what shes thinking.

Me and Grace are friends and we are in a few chats together, but I can’t lie, I did her wrong in the games we’ve played before (shoutout to vlad, JRBB 3 LMAO), so I don’t know where do we stand here. And the other problem is... Last tribal, when Alex was campaigning for Chase to go, he revealed that one of the reasons why he was doing it was bc Jake was Grace’s secret partner, and he was looking out for his girlfriend’s best interests. So now im in a tricky situation, I don’t know how to approach Grace and talk about the vote with her tbh LMAO This tribal is too much of a mess for me to handle tbh! Oh gosh. But I do have to find a way out.

Anyway, stay tuned for scenes from our next episodes.
1429 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Wade H. // Wade

Confession 3

wow!!! The other side ain’t playing around !!! A idol used perfectly by Jake!!! And then before I can recover , two words that have haunted me since my first season TRIBE SWAP

We all know how tribe swaps fucked me over so I started sweating getting flu thinking I may have the carona !!
And hankfully the heavens sent me a Hail Mary cause the swap was not bad !!!

I know for a fact Alex and grace are a couple so since I’m in the in with grace Alex should be cool too and knowing he don’t like antonio\tiff I know that if push comes to shove I should be safe for a round !!!

However Moses scares me!!! I just have a feeling he’s very gamey so I’ve got my lasers pointed in his direction !!
1429 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
// Jake voted Off //
1429 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Wade H. // Wade

Confession 4

I kind of knew Jake was in shit with that idol play
He put a big target on his back !!!

Antonio throwing a bitch fit didn’t help him either , Alex already wants him out so I mean it’s good for me cause I should survive this

Damn Michelle got lucky cause she was next to go !!! Lucky bitch !!!

I swear if we split tribes again I might have to self evict myself !!!
1429 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 6:
I spend hours to look for the idol, we got 3 clues and i am still clueless where the idol is, i checked tons of groups, but nothing. It's quite depressing to keep looking for it. The other tribe find theirs with one single clue, but ours is who knows where. I will keep looking a bit more, but at this point it looks hopeless.
1428 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Tiffany P. // Jaesus123

Confessional #7:

I’m so fucking mad at Hufus and Red but they are supposed to be my friends right? I fucking hate this game especially the players. Like why did y’all waste me on returning for this horrible season. Some of these players suck ass and their gonna get further than me.

Confessional #8:

So my tribe lost again.. and I’m afraid that this is the end of the road for me.. the fucking star of this entire fucking cast because these other bitches are so boring to talk to. I literally have no one other than wade but even he kinda gets on my nerves because of how he talks to me. But anyways I tried talking to some of these boring bitches and they all told me they are busy so either they really are or that tells me I’m going tonight. And I’m already telling y’all I’m not looking for no fucking idol fuck that shit if y’all want me to stay send me the idol my pms are open.

Confessional #9:

Yeah pretty sure I’m going no one wants to talk to me the excuse was that they had to go eat dinner... it’s the morning after tho... will and vlad next time don’t fucking waste me on a  half and half season okay... okay.

Confessional #10:

You know what fuck these weak minded people literally they can all go fuck themselves who the fuck are they??? Like they are so fucking dumb I don’t even want to be here so good that they are voting me out they are some of the dumbest people I have ever met on tg. Literally they have no fucking brain cells. I’m just gonna be happy that I don’t get to associate with them anymore so that my IQ level doesn’t drop.
1428 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast

Confession 5

So I wake up and I got my entire tribe telling me antonio is the vote ...now a normal person would just say “as long as it’s not me”

However if people so easily jumped in the bandwagon that scares me cause it takes me back to when it was me and Wes on a tribe and after Wes left I was next to go

For me antonio is my og tribemate and I love Moses and Alex but they were good with the tribe so if we merge they not sticking to us

Also I need to stay buddy buddy with antonio in case he has a idol

Man I really hope we nerving next cause I came here to write my wrongs and so far I think even though I don’t have any solid allies , I feel I’m in better shape lol ..guess I play better without mark
1428 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Ari R. // Ari_

My plan for tonight is to get rid of Tiffany.. finally. This girl is one of the most unpleasant people I had to deal with and sending her whining ass home is more than satisfying. Everyone is fed up with her, so the vote must he easy. She did not even tried to do well in the challenge, she made it further than she deserved, but having her in the jury would be terrible, so she have to go now. I am ignoring her, because, I don't even care to give her a wrong vote, I doubt her lazy ass was looking for the idol, so I will just ignore the bitch.
1428 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast

Confessional 8:
This night it quite funny, I am avoiding the main chat, so Tiffany can't see I am around, but Wade make the rookie mistake and now it's dealing with Tiffany on privates, haha. Poor Wade is asking me what to answer, like do I even care. Tiffany is losing it and Wade have to deal with him, i am cacking. It seems Tiffany is raging and spamming everyone and i just can't even care less, hahaha.
1427 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
// TIFFANY WALKED OUT //
1427 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Jayson B. // BBlover96

I think my biggest thing going forward is hiding this idol. But I feel me and Javale are perfect duo going into the merge. I feel we are going to have a lot of options and I love having options but I also like everyone left so it will be tough. But I am hoping the idol will be my ace in the hole and my challenge ability to just dominate
1427 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Moses S. // bigben1996

This game has no become my top priority again... even tho it was only for three days my attention wasn't on it (thanks Will).  I feel there is a conflict of interest here somewhere.  Anyways, I think I'm in a pretty good spot right now.

If the merge is indeed today.  I have Hufus/Red and Alex/Grace working with me moving forward.  I'm a bit more skeptical of Ari/Kat just because they're legit killing Erik's game right now.  My guess is they'll rally the single players in Michelle, Wade, maybe even Zach.  This is why this upcoming tribal that is going on is so huge.  I'm not sure who I would of voted if my tribe went to tribal tonight.  Alex is close with Wade and Jayson is close to Ari leaving myself in the middle.  Wade is a weird dude and it might a cultural thing but he means well.  Ari I can tell is a threat to win this whole thing.

Also to note, Jayson is making himself a hell lot bigger target then me.  Him winning these challenges single-handed is going to make him standout more than me.  Which is perfect cause he has an idol.  My ideal final three is me, Jayson, and Hufus.  The part I don't know is how do we get there?  Red, I've yet to have a conversation with and despite them being Hufus's partner they may have to go early-mid merge if they don't leave tonight. Alex is like a Ben Dribergen figure so I don't think he'll do anything drastic till I actually betray him.

There's a lot going on though.  I think this will either be a 4-2 or 3-3 vote tonight.  Hufus, Grace, and Red should be voting together while Zach, Michelle are doing the same.  This leaves Katherine in the middle unless Grace really wants to be cheeky.  In that case, she could leave soon
1427 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Katherine P. // Katherinee_

Confessional: I know that the vote is michelle but i will not vote for my secret pair?? That is just non-sense. The rest can vote her out, but I would never. I will even tell her to use her idol if she has one so she can stay. Red and Hufus are part of my f4 so they are a no go, and Grace I heard is Ari's loyalty so I dont see where Zach stays in all this. I know he is loyal to me, but whatever.
1427 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
// MICHELLE VOTED OUT //
1427 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 6: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional 10:
I can't believe I merged with so many people I like. My sister Katherine, Foxy, Grace, Jayson. I have to keep their pairs, Hufus, Alex and Moses too, ugh it will get complicated and fucked up very very soon, I feel it. At least i have a token and i have the relationships, hope that they will not go against me and i will can ger through first few voted without blood on my hands. And i can't vote out neither Wade or my lovely pair Zach, because both have immunity tokens. This is about to get ugly very soon, bridges will be burned and blood will be shed into water.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!