This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S2: Thailand Confessionals

Topic » V&W S2: Thailand..

1495 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12 - Michelle B. // shellbelle

Confessional : so this game has been exciting to say the least. Even after all the drama I am still here. Playing nice and whispering what I need to. To be here. Thank god I know who's ears was listening .let see if this work as well. And lol my f3 and f2 y'all know about and dont know. đź’Ş
1495 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12 - Kyle B. // Kyle12212

For the first time since Yoshi went home, I feel like I’m in a decent position and I sort of have an idea of how the vote is gonna go down. Again, I could be wrong like I have been in the past, but for the first time I’m in a final 3 alliance, I have multiple shields, all with an idol ready to be played if something goes wrong. I solidified trust with Renny and Michelle to go to the final 3, which I feel like I have a very good shot at winning. I’m glad that Kelly, Ahmed, Adam, and Ess would all beat me in a final 3 so that puts the target on them over me. I am aware that Kelly and Adam are most likely voting for me, and Ess is either self voting or voting for me as well. That leaves this new group with Renny Michelle and Ahmed as my only realistic option right now. They want to vote for Kelly, which FINALLY. I’ve been trying to get him out since merge. Rennys plan seems to be to get Kelly out this week then fun for Ahmed next week, which I’m hoping Ess will be willing to get Ahmed out. The only thing I’m really worried about is idols. If one is played on Kelly, then mine will most definitely be coming out today, although I would not be happy about it.

My vote is for Kelly.
1495 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 13 - Adam R. // mathboy9

my confessional is that I am FLABBERGASTED by this tribal as multiple sources told me it was me tonight.
1495 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 13 - Ahmed C. // Fighterman

Confessional:

After sitting on a damn rope for 19 hours Kyle approached me to come up with a deal to benefit both of us. I offered him my vote at next tribal and on top of that I told him i wouldn't expose he had an idol. He agreed to it all which revealed to me he does indeed have an idol. TOO BAD FOR HIM IT ALL WAS A LIE! NEVER TRUST A VILLAIN WITH YOUR LIFE!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/edfc3e150768dcc0e3dd06a13e7a48bc/e47ffa67aef8acf8-87/s540x810/0f9842fc1da12244668010560e9d72f04d864604.gif

I'm currently debating between taking out Ess and Kyle. I'm leaning towards Kyle atm because at around 14 hour into the endurance i realized how bad he wants this group game win.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InexperiencedMarvelousJavalina-small.gif
1495 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 13 - Adam R. // mathboy9
Michelle, 8:55 PM
This is my first one.. Wont the jury ask us questions?

CF: I don't appreciate her cockiness. I think she needs to take her ego down a notch
1495 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast

Confessional:

Funny renny wants the vote his way but last time i checked he was plotting my vote off during the endurance comp with others. ha ha....

https://10daily.com.au/ip/s3/2019/07/03/1066472e54c9ecb7bce44489747efe6b-482864.gif
1493 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 13 - Kyle B. // Kyle12212

I started on this week playing (and staying awake) for nearly 19 hours straight playing this endurance comp. It wasn’t pretty but long story short Ahmed had access to caffeine pills and I did not. That guy is dedicated. Which is why I was disappointed that I lost, had I won, I think we would have had the votes for Ahmed, and the “idol” that everyone is scared he has, would be gone as well. Obviously I have the idol so nobody really suspects me except Ahmed and Renny, who I told. Ess was panicking about the idol and I was really tempted to tell her, but I was worried if I did, my game would blow up in my face because the idol would be flushed out. Ahmed and Michelle are pushing for Ess hard. Renny is willing to just sheep them, which is annoying but understandable. Talking with Renny yesterday, he had told me that Ahmed was going to come to me today and tell me that I’m getting votes in an attempt for me to play my idol. He never did though, and that makes me nervous. Did he forget, or is he scheming to blindside me with my idol? It’s hard to tell, but I’m hoping I can trust Renny and Ess to protect me this round. Today, Ahmed and Michelle are pretty firmly willing to vote Ess. But Ess going home over Adam doesn’t really help my game at all. You know who’s game it does help? AHMED’S. He’s trying to pick off all the people good at comps so he can win his way to the end. And there’s NO way I’m going to let that happen. If me and Renny vote for Adam with Ess, Adam votes Michelle like he told Ess, and Ahmed/Michelle vote for Ess, we have the numbers 3-2-1. I’ve already flipped numerous times to get myself here, why not flip again?

My vote is for Adam.
1493 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast

I vote ESS. Idk why but i have an odd feeling you aren't leaving either way. But you are the biggest threat to me this game.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-18-2015/UHU5F_.mp4
1489 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 13 - Renny T. // TheRenny

so first of all, Kyle and i are voting Adam with Ess. We like Ess better. I don't want Adam in the final five - he's NEVER spoken to me and would be a total wild card if something goes wonky at F5

so it would be a 3-2-1 vote with Adam going

Ess decides to screw with Ahmed and message him like "I hear you're voting me" - which is a totally fair assumption given her position in the game, and Ahmed IMMEDIATELY folds and confirms it!!!!

like obviously you're supposed to say something like "what where did you hear that"

you don't FOLD AND CONFIRM IT

and also Kyle let slip to Ahmed that he has the idol

so Ahmed has been plotting to get Kyle to waste his idol tonight

and every time he says it I message Kyle and let him know exactly what Ahmed is plotting

Ahmed is a challenge beast but that's all he's got

if the jury could see up close what an amateur he is, they'd never think he's a threat
1489 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 15 - Renny T. // TheRenny

Lol well that sucked...

I vote Michelle. I realize she's an FTC goat, but she can't help us beat Ahmed in a challenge and I GUARANTEE she'd force a tie at F4 to try and save him
1489 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Reunion Day - Ahmed C. // Fighterman

My closing final confessional. Everyone is bitter faggots and I’m glad I don’t have to be fake to these annoying idiots ever again. You all suck and smell bad and have annoying personalities minus Nicky and Michelle. Good bye and ttyn.

Oh and add on to closing confessional:

ess u ain’t a people person I just said it for your vote which I’m not getting. You act like a spoiled 2 year old brat when shit doesn’t go your way. DON’T HAVE THAT TRAIT IN THE REAL WORLD BYE!!!

Ben I’m never speaking to you because you acted like a cunt just cause I blindsided you. I’m not sorry for doing it and suck it up because you’ve betrayed people before. BYE!!!

Renny, nobody cares about your fiancé nor you having a child. In fact I’m sad there’s a mini you being birthed into this world. BYE!!

John, you bore me to death that’s why I didn’t talk to you. It ain’t strategy it’s just for my own mental mind. BYE!!

https://funny115.com/v2/84_60.gif
1489 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
.be

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!